Civilization - City-state tier list by victory type (final) |
- City-state tier list by victory type (final)
- When the default naming of cities perfectly highlights Washington's passive-aggressive nature after Elizabeth's forward settle
- The Civ V Industrial Era transition screen shows the Statue of Liberty whilst it is an Atomic Era Wonder
- Atillaz
- You know what they say about money and happiness...
- There's always that one civ
- Awesome Pachacuti save I just found
- Mausoleum of Halicarnassus is absurdly strong with some luck! (CIV VI)
- Are you thinking what i'm thinking?
- New map types for Civ VI
- Caveman 2 Cosmos mod for Civ IV is an historical simulation like no other
- Extended eras mods
- My friends and I want to play Civ 6 as a team but dont know what settings to use
- When do you think we will get more news?
- Most fun civ?
- Discussion: when do you harvest bonus resources?
- Captain's log, 2562 BC; TIFU
- Biggest Civ V Cheat?
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - $9.40/76%
- Bring back DOW horn sound from Civ 4!
- Just a yes or no Q: Does capturing a city state reduce the number of votes needed to win a diplomatic victory?
- Selling maps?
- Occupied cities. WTF?
- World Builder - No City States?
| City-state tier list by victory type (final) Posted: 16 May 2017 05:07 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 06:54 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 07:28 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 11:42 AM PDT
| ||
| You know what they say about money and happiness... Posted: 16 May 2017 05:38 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 02:17 PM PDT
| ||
| Awesome Pachacuti save I just found Posted: 16 May 2017 03:42 PM PDT
| ||
| Mausoleum of Halicarnassus is absurdly strong with some luck! (CIV VI) Posted: 16 May 2017 06:46 PM PDT I decided to play a TSL game and rolled England. The early game was rough as I watched Norway swallow up the areas I wanted to expand to while my settlers couldn't embark yet. I was eventually able to get a city on the west cost of France and one at Gibraltar. Europe, Africa, and North America had already been completely settled at this point and with my low production I had fallen far behind on science as I had difficulty putting up campuses. All other civs with the exception of Norway, my ally who was on par with me tech wise, were an era and a half ahead. I decided to build the Mausoleum around mid game as I had no wonders and it was the only useful one available to me no thanks to China. Now on completion of this wonder you receive a great admiral, and all great admirals can use their ability twice. Having just entered the Renaissance while many civs were in late industrial I was ready to call it quits. That was until I received my admiral. This admiral created a battle ship with one promotion, a unit two eras ahead of me and even ahead of the competition by an era. This meant I got two of them. Setting my eyes on Roosevelt who I felt was getting far too big in his isolation I captured most of his major coastal cities before allowing him to surrender as I turned my attention to the science leader Arabia who had entered modern era with me still in the renaissance. I captured every single city of his on Africa however he sneaked a settler over to South America. England's ability to earn a new melee unit for ever city on a different continent made quick work for city captures. With the wealth of new scientific points I've already caught up and am going to eclipse the rest. TLDR; Mausoleum gave me two battleships in renaissance era. Proceeded to take back a hopeless game and my enemies cities. [link] [comments] | ||
| Are you thinking what i'm thinking? Posted: 16 May 2017 02:03 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 02:30 PM PDT I'm not a modder so I doubt I could do this myself, but I would love to see new map types apart from the standard islands, continents, etc. One that I would really like to see is an all land map that wraps around the edges, with huge seas and lakes that generate, kind of like taking a continents map and swapping the land and water. What types of map scripts would you guys want? [link] [comments] | ||
| Caveman 2 Cosmos mod for Civ IV is an historical simulation like no other Posted: 16 May 2017 11:15 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 05:39 PM PDT One of the most common complaints about VI is that there's too little production relative to science & culture, so everything takes too long to build relative to the time it takes to research new techs/civics. I know of a few mods that get around this - I'm curious, which do y'all prefer, and why? Take Your Time http://steamcommunity.com/id/joshmanisdabomb/myworkshopfiles/?appid=289070 Extended Eras - Historical Speed http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=890528355&searchtext=extended+eras Real Marathon v 0.3.1 -- Historical Speed http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=879491349 [link] [comments] | ||
| My friends and I want to play Civ 6 as a team but dont know what settings to use Posted: 16 May 2017 12:57 PM PDT Hi! So three of us started playing civ 6 and usually play on emperor difficulty. More often than not the game gets snowbally and ends kind of anticlimatically. I'm wondering what sort of settings any of you guys use (or mods) to make this a better experience. Usually we just make 4 cities and then win via war. we find other win conditions almost impossible. [link] [comments] | ||
| When do you think we will get more news? Posted: 16 May 2017 11:56 AM PDT I had a personal prediction that we would hear more about the upcoming dlc and patch today, but it's not looking likely. How long do you guys think it will be? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 12:55 PM PDT | ||
| Discussion: when do you harvest bonus resources? Posted: 16 May 2017 10:02 AM PDT Which resources and at what point do you harvest? I tend to do the following, do you agree?: Stone: quarry the first one for the masonry bonus, then harvest all stone on hills. I will often keep a few flatland stone in cities lacking hills or for adjacency bonuses with Industrial district. Bananas, Copper, Rice, Wheat: usually I never harvest, until it's in the way of a tile surrounded by mountains for a sweet Campus spot for example. Sheep, Deer, Cattle: Obviously great early game but I will sometimes harvest them late game, especially in the capital, to place a late game district or to upgrade to a mine (especially with Ruhr), or get a sweet 6-8 food farm after replaceable parts. Fish, Crabs: never have, I guess it could be okay for an excellent harbor spot in an abundant resource situation [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 07:57 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 02:55 PM PDT Am I the only one who does this? ~declare war on city states and bombard them and make peace with them all within one turn then repeat?~ Please let me know [link] [comments] | ||
| Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - $9.40/76% Posted: 16 May 2017 07:36 AM PDT
| ||
| Bring back DOW horn sound from Civ 4! Posted: 16 May 2017 01:57 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 11:38 AM PDT Am playing with a friend right now, he's going for a diplomatic victory and I've been taking out city states to try and reduce the number of votes he has but I read somewhere that that only reduces the amount of votes needed D: Is what I'm doing a waste of time? Should I just try and conquer my friend? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 01:46 PM PDT I remember this feature in earlier versions does anyone else think they will bring this back? Does anyone think it would be helpful since, can't remember leaders name, the snarky remarks are so abundant? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 01:36 PM PDT So I'm playing my first "Domination" style Civ VI game as Scythia. I just eliminated Norway and expected all of their cities to go from occupied to unoccupied. However, Nidaros, their original capital didn't. I later learned, through the diplomacy screen, that I needed Australia to cede it to me for some reason. Is there an actual reason for this? Or is this just a glitch? [link] [comments] | ||
| World Builder - No City States? Posted: 16 May 2017 05:08 PM PDT Anyone know how to get city-states to spawn in custom world builder maps? I made an altered version of the default Earth map (because it's pretty wonky, honestly) and set random player and city-state starts. The player starts are working fine but no city states spawn. This seems to be a common issue but I haven't seen an answer for it yet. Any ideas? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Sid Meier's Civilization. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment