CS:GO - 5 ninja plays same game :D (0.008s defuse)


5 ninja plays same game :D (0.008s defuse)

Posted: 15 May 2017 08:13 AM PDT

30% of CS:GO’s fans do not play the game at all, but watch it

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:29 AM PDT

CS:GO is what keeps me going: UPDATE

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:15 AM PDT

Hey guys,

I felt obligated to update you guys on my cancer situation because of the overwhelming support you guys showed me after my last post. Lots of people reached out to me with kind words (and some skins) and that honestly meant the world to me. The support this subreddit, and the CS:GO community showed me meant the world to me. You guys made a hard time a little easier on me and I cannot thank you guys enough. I'm currently undergoing treatment for my cancer, and I am due to have surgery in June. I still play lots of CS:GO, as I have lots of free time. I play with lots of people from here on almost a daily basis and that is so awesome to me. The community as a whole made me feel so welcome and I am very grateful. I recently got scammed out of the aforementioned skins due to a lapse of judgement, but we all lose sometimes. They're just skins and I can eventually get them back! This community is honestly so amazing. Keep up all the good work. I love CS:GO and I love you guys.

EDIT: it has come to my attention that my mention in the post of my skins being scammed seems to be an attempt to get more skins. that's not at all what i'm trying to say. it's just me explaining what's going on. i don't want to deceive anyone, nor do i want to lie about what happened to what i was given. i felt it was related to the update, so that it was i posted it. i'm sorry if i led anyone to believe anything besides the truth and if it truly is a problem or if i've offended anyone by it i am more than willing to delete the post.

As per recommendation of another user on here:

EDIT: People have been asking to donate skins, but as per the rules I cannot post my link

-Robbie

submitted by /u/FaZeStalin
[link] [comments]

Immortals statement on fnx

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:43 AM PDT

Sadokist on VP Throw

Posted: 15 May 2017 01:34 PM PDT

Why ESL Got It Right On Academy Teams - YouTube

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:01 AM PDT

Teaser for a new coop map made by CTX (well known to making successful coop maps)

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:13 AM PDT

A year after success of Desolate Space mission, it's time to return to the stars with AK47 Pathfinder. Feedback appreciated!

Posted: 14 May 2017 10:47 PM PDT

Old Wonderchild FeelsBadMan.

Posted: 15 May 2017 05:36 AM PDT

Today we'll be playing some Assassin's Creed.

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:02 AM PDT

KNg to replace fnx on Immortals | Slingshot Esports

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:31 AM PDT

CSGO Guns sound update on May 2017

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:24 AM PDT

There has been quite some months since Valve brought the sound changes to the guns.

Now when I go back and watch videos of gameplay before the update,the sounds feel horrible and loud,making me appreciate the current sounds.

Do others agree with me?Tell me in the comments.

submitted by /u/PrasunJW
[link] [comments]

Anger trying out for Mythic tonight.

Posted: 15 May 2017 03:27 PM PDT

German Caster gets increasingly angry with every kill

Posted: 15 May 2017 02:18 PM PDT

Horvy (k1ck) to Immortals, pending visa

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:40 AM PDT

You can plant outside of the marked area on cache.

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:12 AM PDT

So i got a bit bored and found this. Valve pls fix https://imgur.com/a/y4Cvz

Works on every map(didnt test all though).

submitted by /u/raicoon1337
[link] [comments]

The more I try to be a support player, the more enjoyable the game has become.

Posted: 15 May 2017 07:05 AM PDT

I decided awhile back that I wanted to try to be more supportive of my team. I often found that people would not try to help out. IE: On Cache, T side, someone would ask for boost but no one was willing to boost them. They wanted to get out mid fast, or into sun room, or squeaky. So I decided any time someone would ask, I would start doing it.

Then I started expanding on it. I would go out of my way to grab a fallen AWP, or purchase one at the start of the round in exchange for an AK/M4 (even if it would cost me utility). If someone would ask me to flash something for them I would. If someone wanted me to bait myself I would, or if they wanted me to go for the trade, I would try. If I notice a teammate on CT is under performing I will ask them if they want to change positions.

This all might sound stupid (and maybe it is) but the more things I try to do to help my team/teammates, the better we have done as a team (even if my individual results suffered).

EDIT: For those asking: I am MG2. I find at this rank everyone wants to be the one to make the hero play (they would prefer to be the boosted player, not the booster on Cache, for example)

EDIT2: Does anyone know what this is? It says I haven't played since Feb but I played yesterday. Was that because a teammate was recording something? How do I get my stats to log there consistently?

EDIT3: Just went 14-5-17 and ranked up to MGE. Every bomb plant on T side was me I think lol

submitted by /u/TargetQ2
[link] [comments]

HLTV Team ranking - May 15th, 2017

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:24 AM PDT

Immortals target horvy

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:34 PM PDT

GuardiaN and Edward reveal how long they last in bed

Posted: 15 May 2017 01:18 PM PDT

Classic DaZeD

Posted: 15 May 2017 02:42 AM PDT

Astralis might be picking up an academy team soon. Leaked on GamerZ.

Posted: 15 May 2017 02:12 PM PDT

fnx: "I decided to step down"

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:02 PM PDT

We spent the last few months working on a CS:GO esports app - looking for feedback

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:22 AM PDT

Hey, we're Blitz Esports! Some of you may know us from our content - after a few months of doing LoL stuff, we just kicked off our CS:GO YouTube channel and have interviewed players at DreamHack and the new Immortals team in LA.

We've spent the last couple months working on a free CS:GO esports app (for Android and iOS) with full coverage of all the major tournaments, including ECS, ESL, IEM, DreamHack, and StarLadder. Features include:

  • Full schedule of matches with filtering by tournament
  • Live score tracking (up to the minute) during matches
  • Match results and detailed stats by player
  • Standings by tournament
  • Live streams and replay VODs
  • Curated news and content from all the big publications
  • Notifications for breaking news - and you can also set match reminders!
  • Chatrooms for news and match discussions

The app has been a long time coming, and we want to hear what you think of it! You can download it here for Android or iOS, or search "Blitz Esports" in Google Play or the App Store.

Thanks in advance for feedback!

submitted by /u/BlitzEsports
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.