True Dota 2 - Which ancient for Doom?


Which ancient for Doom?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:14 PM PDT

I have been going the extra 40 dps on doom, but apparently the creep consume has a bigger win advantage, albeit only 2 percent difference I think. Still, I thought I would try it. I know wolf is THE creep for doom, but what ancient is best? Are there any ancients that are even as good as the wolf?

Edit: Thanks for the replys, I got stomped last game so didn't get to test. lol.

Will test soon!

submitted by /u/svene
[link] [comments]

[DEV] DotaHex – the perfect app to follow your full statistic for your Dota 2 profile

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:35 AM PDT

Hi guys,

Me and my team developed new app called DotaHex - Stats Build & Live For Dota 2. The main purpose of the app isto follow your full statistic for your Dota 2 profile and games. Detailed statistics for your hero and items. All your overall records will be tracked too. You will have match detailed view of any game. And much more with that Dotahex you will discover many detailed analysis about your favorite game.

Key features:

• Live Dota 2 league games with all game stats.

• Constantly updated database with heroes, item builds and counter hero picks for Dota 2. Real time suggestions learned from games

• Full Statistics for your Dota 2 profile and games

• Hero, item wise detailed statistics

• Overall records

• Activity stats

• Match detailed view

This app is not sponsored or endorsed by Valve Corporation. This is not the official guide or connected to the game developer.

Let me know if you have some suggestion for an improvement. Would love to hear your feedback.

submitted by /u/john217
[link] [comments]

Shadowfiend vs Invoker 7.05 mid

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:45 PM PDT

How do I win this as the Friend of Shadows?

I simply can't get any early souls because the invoker has x3 exort and has twice my damage and takes down every creep.

Even his attackspeed surpasses mine.

And after a few levels he can coldsnap chaos meteor me as soon as I try to go aggressive. Should I just abandon lane and go jungle? (That's never a good idea in 5.5k+ games :/)

submitted by /u/dawdawawd242
[link] [comments]

Want to learn Phoenix as Pos 5. Requesting feedback on theory craft.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:02 AM PDT

Hey r/Truedota2,

As title states, I've picken up interest in playing the fire bird. I have never seriously played Phoenix before and i remember back when her heal was good, she was a common pickup in pro meta. With talents and midas being so meta, im really curious about her viability as a hard Pos 5. Here's what my theory craft about how i want to play with Phoenix so far.

.:Skill build:. 1-4-4-1 respawn talent @ lvl 10

-I'm leaning towards maxing fire spirits first, but as a underlvled pos 5, i'm not sure if having more points in my heal will be worth to turn a teamfight/gank.

-The LvL 15 GPM talent is better I think. I will always aim to build shiva's, unless i have a core that wants it, and most other items that boost Phoenix effectiveness are rather expensive (radiance, Aghs, etc) Fire Spirit Dps looks good on paper, but as a pos 5 support, i only see the value in a "fast" veil of discord or the ability to depush/farm waves.

-LvL 20 Talent, i like the Idea of getting 8% spell amp. All my spells deal DMG and my heal also does % based DMG. There may be some dimissing return on gaining 8% dmg on a % based spell... so im not sure about this one yet. 10 armor looks good, but i figure if im getting gone on, im either going to die or get my ult off. Again, not sure about this one.

-Lvl 25 talents both seem good to me. I think most games i'll be getting the stun duration, because stuns.

.:Item Build:. Tranqs->(optional midas)->Solar->halberd->shivas

-Midas gaming, ahhhh! My role is pos 5, so this means i will be buying all the wards, detection, and smoke my team needs. Im also going to be taking all the tomes. It seems to me that there is alot of value in each point of phoenix Ult. However, i am unsure if midas is going to fit into my buid and playstyle. I want to play as a counter initiator. Im torn between getting my lvls for a big ult or getting a fast solor for the heal+solar combo.

-Solar crest I've heard is not a common pickup on phoenix, but i like it for saving, rosh, and im thinking it might be useful to cast on enemy before ulting.

-Halberd i think could be really good. Even if i cast it on say a offlaner, who cannot dispell the disarm. This could turn the fight into a build ult for me and maybe a big win for my team. I realize that everything else this offers is less than mediocore for Phoenix. So, I am not sure about this one.

In conclusion, the biggest issue i have is being effective on this hero. It seems past 30 mins the only thing i really offer is Heal/Super Nova. My thoughts are to maximize this with my skill build and item choices.

EDIT: sry about formating, i have no idea how to make this look pretty, im a reddit pleb.

submitted by /u/fate72
[link] [comments]

Is there anything that can purge Axe call?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:13 PM PDT

Aside from spells like astral where the hero gets temporarily removed from the game, is there any spell that allows the taunted unit to walk away freely?

submitted by /u/Monkeyuphigh
[link] [comments]

Shadow shaman solo push questions

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:14 AM PDT

First off, for a pos 4 SS would it be reasonable to pick up a blight stone? Not as an opening item (even though he has great starting right click) but to help him push?

Second, say you went to a solo lane to pick up some xp, it's safe to push the lane and you have your ult. With the changes to tower armor is it better to sit there and right click the tower with your snakes. Or is it better to leave the tower radius so it's armor lowers? Plus I imagine if you toss the blight stone on the tower before you leave it's got even less armor.

submitted by /u/RikiRude
[link] [comments]

Night Stalker build

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:01 PM PDT

What item and how should i play NS? Can he jungle?

submitted by /u/baestealer
[link] [comments]

Is it me or is Oracle like Viper?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:31 PM PDT

He wins lanes and dominates early but essentially ends up being underwhelming lategame.

You would think that the ult is great but it usually ends up being less useful than having a hero with a reliable stun.

I think he just doesn't fit into this meta.

submitted by /u/Raffyn
[link] [comments]

How does picking sides work in the Kiev Major?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:29 PM PDT

In the Kiev Major that is coming up and in the International, how is it determined who is Radiant and Dire? I am new to the game and was wondering this.

submitted by /u/TheOneSignal
[link] [comments]

How do i figure out why Im losing?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:48 PM PDT

I know this sounds kinda like a dumb question so let me explain. (TLDR at bottom) For the past 2 months now Ive lost almost all my games, over 500 mmr, but I dont know how to win. Its not that im on tilt, I still have an ok time in these games, stay positive and light hearted and take a break for a couple days if I do get angry. Its not teammates, every now and then of course there will just be people beyond reason but everyone has that, many games lately ive been getting people who also stay focused and nice to others. I also personally feel Im playing fine. I dont make game losing actions and farm efficently, take advantage of timings, etc. Its just no matter what me or my team does we always lose. I feel its always maybe a draft thing, cause almost HALF of these games are snowballs with rax at 20 min. So I dont know wether its the drafts or my play but I keep losing and I dont know why. How do I try to pinpoint it.

TLDR: Losing all my games even if Im playing at my best along with my teammates. What do I do to try to find out specifically why im losing these snowballs?

submitted by /u/Jabbinson
[link] [comments]

Can I get some critique on my Captains Mode Draft

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:13 PM PDT

Firstly heres the draft: https://www.opendota.com/matches/3125688833

Theres a few issues here that I can notice immediately

  1. I think Jugg as second pick is really bad, especially while Axe is in the pool, even though we picked it we also didnt draft a team around pushing and deathball which Jugg is really good at.

  2. The draft didnt really have a direction.

  3. Veno + WD as a support duo are just really bad, with very little damage. LC was unstoppable in the offlane.

What can you guys see?

submitted by /u/Shoryueppa
[link] [comments]

Is Bat offlane still good ? what are some good/bad matchups and who do i target in teamfights

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:06 PM PDT

gonna try to learn how to off bat, havnt played that hero that much, so when do i get drums/blink first and can this hero be played as a pos 4 jungler?

submitted by /u/reapr56
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.