Fallout - Bethesda should have promoted Fallout 4 with real Nuka Cola!


Bethesda should have promoted Fallout 4 with real Nuka Cola!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:09 AM PDT

Bethesda should have partnered with Coca-Cola and branded some Coca-Cola as Nuka-Cola.

Edit: So apparently they made Nuka-Cola Quantum with a company called, Jones and sold it at TARGET, thanks for the info guys!

submitted by /u/jamtrone
[link] [comments]

Just Got Into this Game and, Wow. [Early, Early Spoiler for Reunions]

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:32 AM PDT

Holy shit. Fucking hidden treasure. I've got like 2000h in Skyrim though so I shouldnt be this surprised. Fucking Survival mode. Damn. I've never had a game where I feared death more.

Last night after work I shot Kellogg in the face with a mini-nuke. Died, reloaded. Actually listened to him. Died, reloaded. Repeat 10x. Finally got him with the Fat Man down to 50% (he regenerates for those who haven't played) and had Cait my fuckin bae bash him as i clocked him with an upgraded 10mm.

He was at around 20% when she went down and I was one hit away from dying. ohshitohshit I'm gonna have to reload nah. ran away into the bedroom and chucked a frag into the hallway

DID YOU CALL BANK? I CALLED GAME.

Explosion, Kellogg's lifeless body flies across the room. Satisfaction.

submitted by /u/__John__
[link] [comments]

What mysteries are still out there in the Fallout Universe?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:57 AM PDT

I haven't played 1 or 2 so there's probably a load there.

In 3, we are alluded to the "Commonwealth Tech" when dealing with Zimmer and the runaway android. Do we learn a bit about the Railroad from Wernher? Can't remember actually. And then along comes Fallout 4 to show us these things plain as day.

What are some good historical points that Fallout has yet to touch on or cover well?

submitted by /u/ThrowawayFourtySixty
[link] [comments]

Played Honest Hearts once again

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:01 PM PDT

I did honest hearts dlc couple years ago and it didn't meant a lot for me. I was more interested in loot and finishing it asap. I played it again and this time i checked every location and dialogue options as well as terminal logs. All i can say is amazing. I just loved the story of Randall Clark and his relation between Sarrows. Even desert ranger armor and survivalist rifle feel more sensual now. Overall, this is a decent DLC which is underapreciated by many. Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/alakazamistaken
[link] [comments]

Why are The Kings generally so underappreciated by fans?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:14 AM PDT

Nobody really talks about them, or even make any fan content for them. Compared to The Tunnel Snakes, they're pretty groovy and you get to know more about them, their history and you see them around often. Plus, The King is awesome.

Why isn't anyone talking about them?

submitted by /u/mcgillisfareed
[link] [comments]

[QUESTION] Are bottle caps twist off or traditional?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:27 AM PDT

I don't recall ever seeing a bottle opener in any of the games, but I feel as if twist offs wouldn't be used in that universe.

submitted by /u/TheLOUDMUSIC
[link] [comments]

Decided to try out a main menu screen mod

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:19 PM PDT

http://imgur.com/ZPv7zH4

The is New Loading Screen for Widescreen and Standard Aspect Ratio by ZORKYTHEDUDE, alternative menu skin. I personally think this is so fucking cool looking.

submitted by /u/blackhawk905
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to visit prepareforthefuture.com again ?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:59 AM PDT

Thanks for your help with the performance issues on F3 and NV!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:24 AM PDT

I am happily playing F3 with 50-60fps and NV is 30-40fps. This is fine. Thanks for all the mod suggestions on my last post!

Now all I need is a better PC.

Edit: Fallout 3 crashes just a few times. I guess I'll wait for a better PC for a better experience. Thanks anyway. Atleast I know how to mod it now.

submitted by /u/HarraReeves_
[link] [comments]

Fallout 1 on Android

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:28 AM PDT

Ive been itching to play Fallout 1. Is there some way that I could get Fallout 1 to run on my Samsung Galaxy S6. I mean you would think it would be possible to run it considering how old it is. It would be cool if Bethesda ported Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics to mobile platforms but unfortunately that's not the case. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/DonteLane
[link] [comments]

Suggestions on mods to use in new Vegas?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:19 PM PDT

Just going back to play the game again after a couple years. Any suggestion on good mods? I'm open to any kind of mods!

submitted by /u/Tron_Kitten
[link] [comments]

[Shitpost]Time for some news, I guess... sure, why not.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:29 AM PDT

Some guy named Garvey? asked me... to tell you that today is.. the, uh, five hundred twelfth? thirteenth? anniversary of a famous battle that I guess happened?

I mean, some guy named Paul rode a horse? Which I guess is some sort of brahmin that he tamed? Anyway he told people there was gonna be a fight in Lexington, and there was? And then it went on to Concord?

So I guess that was, like, the start of some big war? that made us all free? and Preston wanted me to let you know how important that was. I mean, if you're interested.

And listening, I guess.

submitted by /u/Randolpho
[link] [comments]

Greentech Genetics bug ever fixed?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:46 PM PDT

This is a pretty old bug, and I think the problem is just that the cell broke, but it always happens to be around greentech genetics. This has happened to me on PC and on Xbox, with or without mods, and on pretty much every character (eventually). The problem isn't hardware either, I'm pretty sure you could run the matrix on my computer if you felt like it. So, given all that, I think it's pretty safe to say that the issue is some bug with fallout 4 that somehow never got patched.

Sometimes I'll get a straight up CTD, but most of the time, my frame rate just hits a brick wall. Given that this is an area that is required for the story at several points, and that this seems to have been a problem since the game came out, I've seen this discussed on other forums, I'm assuming that some of you guys have had this problem, but I don't see many complaints. So I am also assuming that there's a fairly well known fix to this problem that I'm just not aware of at this time.

Anybody else having this problem? Anybody got a fix?

submitted by /u/hoeraufist
[link] [comments]

Just installed Fallout on PC

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:44 AM PDT

Fallout 4

Is the high res texture pack worth downloading?

Here are my specs:

i5 6600K gtx 1060 6GB 16GB ddr4 ram

My game is running 60fps on ultra with a couple mods installed. I would also love to hear what mods you use and if there are any other graphical tweaks you recommend.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Smagby
[link] [comments]

[Fo4] Prepare for the Future!(Fo3 in Fo4)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:29 PM PDT

Working on some of the Lesser known Terrain. http://imgur.com/gallery/ewHA4 http://imgur.com/a/9Pp2E

Join us on the Road to liberty Discord for Constant Updates : https://discord.gg/M6jPuC6

submitted by /u/nafnaf95
[link] [comments]

Deathclaw Attempts to dig himself out of cement (Concord 2287)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:40 PM PDT

[question] Where does the Fallout universe deviate from the our time line?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:40 AM PDT

Just like the title says, where does the history deviate from our current timeline?

submitted by /u/EmperorsarusRex
[link] [comments]

Something That Was a Pleasant Surprise in Fallout 3

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 06:27 PM PDT

So I've been doing a run through properly, playing as a high charisma woman so I can get tbe most out of Black Widow. I finally found Big Town, and since this is the first character I've liked, this is by far the furthest I've gotten.

Anyway, in Big Town, I met Bittercup, and complimented her name, because the polite options always seem easier. Anyway, by the end, she had started flirting with me, and the next time we talked, she gave me a gift, as people do. By then, I was in too deep, but I really didn't mind, I just I had known what I was getting into.

TL;DR: I finally got a girlfriend.

submitted by /u/Fatso_Pandah
[link] [comments]

I've just downloaded fallout3 on my Xbox one (backwards compatibility). What tips do you have for me (first play though).

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:18 AM PDT

Where is the Twinkie factory in Natick?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:45 AM PDT

Diamond City End Game [SPOILERS]

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 03:57 PM PDT

Just blew up the Institute with the Brotherhood, now I want to leave for roleplay reasons (just gonna shoot somebody in the face). I've finished the game before and I know whichever faction you choose patrols Diamond City for the rest of the game. I'm ok with having to kill them, but I want to know if they respawn. I'm fine with killing them once, but I don't want to have to get into a shootout everytime I go to DC. Does anybody know if they respawn?

submitted by /u/mragent13
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.