The Legend of Zelda - BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - April 20, 2017 |
- BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - April 20, 2017
- I made a lego master sword
- Nintendo have officially confirmed Ganondorf's last name
- [BOTW] It won't hurt Hyrule to wait a few more months, right? (OC)
- [BoTW] Rachel Nycole as Princess Zelda
- [BOTW]I did a quick chop job on that horse, in case someone needed it for... something
- [BOTW] Just thought I would share a neat little tip for people like me with bad memories.
- Who else got into this series initially thinking they would hate it?
- [BoTW] Introducing The Locals To Guardians By Riding One To Them
- [BoTW] Showerthought: Cosplaying Link is a lot easier with this game.
- So, Ganondorf last name is official...
- [BotW] [OC] Ancient Guardian Solid: Link Eater
- [BoTW] Has anyone tried modding
- [BoTW] Accidentally rode a Lynel and lived to tell about it!
- [BoTW] Why are Wizrobes machines of death and destruction in this game?
- [BoTW] Fighting Black Hinox naked with literally nothing and a bokoblin
- [BoTW] been working on replicating an ancient arrow with clay!
- OOT's soundtrack has not a single song that sucks
- [BoTW][SPOILERS]
- [BoTW] How I built a real Ancient Arrow
- [BotW] If you think you are missing any of the Shrine Quests in Breath of the Wild, the wiki has a list of all of them including where to get them
- [BOTW] Help with 100%
- [BoTW] TIL you can change the element of chuchu jelly with elemental arrows and weapons
| BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - April 20, 2017 Posted: 20 Apr 2017 06:09 AM PDT The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a daily megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions! Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering. Tips and Tricks MegathreadWant tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own. Spoiler policy>> Read the spoiler policy here. << TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles. Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:03 PM PDT |
| Nintendo have officially confirmed Ganondorf's last name Posted: 20 Apr 2017 05:27 AM PDT |
| [BOTW] It won't hurt Hyrule to wait a few more months, right? (OC) Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:11 PM PDT |
| [BoTW] Rachel Nycole as Princess Zelda Posted: 20 Apr 2017 09:10 AM PDT |
| [BOTW]I did a quick chop job on that horse, in case someone needed it for... something Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:39 PM PDT |
| [BOTW] Just thought I would share a neat little tip for people like me with bad memories. Posted: 20 Apr 2017 08:17 AM PDT I was having trouble remembering which ingredients I needed to track down for the armor upgrades, when I remembered the Switch (sorry, Wii U players) has a handy little screenshot button. Simply talk to a Great Fairy and screenshot the requirements for any armor you can't upgrade yet! Viewing your gallery takes no more time than opening a menu in-game. Trying to think of other ways to use this feature. Maybe taking a screenshot of an important spot, and then of the map where it's located? For instance, find cool weapon, screenshot, mark map, screenshot. Anyone else use screenshots for gameplay purposes? [link] [comments] |
| Who else got into this series initially thinking they would hate it? Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:17 PM PDT I should preface this by saying that this story happened a looong time ago when I was a young kid, but my introduction to this series was kind of a weird one... I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. When I was about 9 years old, I had a Nintendo 64 and loved it. Mario 64 was the game that convinced me I wanted the console and it was great, loved Goldeneye, loved playing Mario Kart with friends. I had a subscription to a monthly Nintendo magazine which would contain reviews, news about upcoming games etc. With the internet still being limited back then, this monthly magazine was my main source of gaming news. I loved seeing previews of future games that looked cool, like the upcoming Super Smash Bros. But I also remember seeing this game called Zelda pop up in the magazine, and it was taking up increasing amounts of page space with every monthly issue. 9-year-old me thought it looked like the stupidest thing ever, and I'd always skip over it to the next page to see the actual good games, like Buck Bumble or Banjo Kazooie. I began to despise this stupid "Zelda" game. "Who wants to play as a dumb little girl elf with a stupid little sword and a fairy?", thought 9-year-old me. I became increasingly annoyed at seeing this game pop up all the time, and when I found out this green-clothed "Zelda" elf-girl would end up in Smash Bros too alongside my favourite Nintendo characters, 9-year-old me rolled my eyes and couldn't believe that they were going to taint a game as awesome as Smash Bros with this shit. My mother used to rent me N64 games occasionally from the local video rental store, as a nice surprise after school. They were usually pretty fun and were a nice new thing to play for a couple days before we returned it. One afternoon after school, I jumped in her car and she surprised me with a new rental game. I was super excited. Which game had she brought home this time? It was Ocarina of Time. Although I was (somewhat) grateful that she went out of her way to at least rent a new game for me, I was so confused and upset. I couldn't believe Mum had just wasted a few dollars renting this stupid game that has been taking up page space in my Nintendo magazines. "Why did you pick this one?" I asked. "This is that game where you play as a stupid fairy elf girl with a dumb sword! Can't you swap it for another game? Please take it back!" "Well I asked the man at the video shop if he could recommend me any good games for my son, and he told me this one just came out recently and it's very popular", she said. "He told me everyone loves it and wants to play it - as soon as it gets returned, someone else rents it out within the hour, so we were lucky to get it when we did. Just give it a go! You never know until you try it!". I agreed to at least try it, if only so I could confirm what I already knew: this game sucked, but at least by giving it a go, I could prove to Mum that I wouldn't like it. At least then, maybe I'd be able to convince her to take it back to the rental store and swap it over for another, better game. Despite going in with a bias, the game had already pulled me in by the Deku Tree. I was surprised to learn that "Zelda" was in fact not Zelda at all, and was actually not "some fairy elf girl", but a boy named Link. The game was amazing and I found it captivating in a way I'd never experienced before up until that point. I just didn't want to stop playing. Whatever stupid impressions I'd formed about this game beforehand suddenly went out the window and I found myself wanting to play more. I kept getting Mum to renew the rental, even though it was a popular game that was only supposed to be out on a 1-3 day lease. She continually renewed it for over 2 weeks, and I got up to Jabu Jabu's belly in that time before she decided she'd be better off just buying me the game. Soon I had a shiny, pristine new boxed copy of Ocarina of Time in my hands. I couldn't believe I finally had my very own copy of the game. I eagerly opened the box and gave the brand new cartridge and manual a good whiff, to take in that new game smell. I was a little bit bummed out that I had to start over and do the Deku Tree/Dodongo's cavern all over again, but I got through them much faster the second time round. Aaaaand the rest is history. It quickly went on to become my favourite N64 game and I loved it to bits. I ended up getting Majora's Mask too on the year it released and loved that one too - it was a little different from Ocarina but I really liked the darker tone and eerie atmosphere. Legend of Zelda ended up becoming my favourite franchise in gaming from then on, and I've eagerly awaited every new mainline game in the series since then. [link] [comments] |
| [BoTW] Introducing The Locals To Guardians By Riding One To Them Posted: 20 Apr 2017 06:45 AM PDT |
| [BoTW] Showerthought: Cosplaying Link is a lot easier with this game. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:58 PM PDT You can literally go in a pair of compression shorts, with a Sheikah Slate phone case, a pot lid and a ladle. Easiest cosplay ever! [link] [comments] |
| So, Ganondorf last name is official... Posted: 20 Apr 2017 06:08 AM PDT |
| [BotW] [OC] Ancient Guardian Solid: Link Eater Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:32 AM PDT |
| [BoTW] Has anyone tried modding Posted: 20 Apr 2017 08:52 AM PDT It seems as though it should be easy enough on the Wii U version, and it would be fun if someone added stuff like more missions, new items/recipes, etc. [link] [comments] |
| [BoTW] Accidentally rode a Lynel and lived to tell about it! Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:10 PM PDT |
| [BoTW] Why are Wizrobes machines of death and destruction in this game? Posted: 20 Apr 2017 08:17 AM PDT Upon my first foot off the Great Plateau I met a Wizrobe that rained meteor down upon me when I tried to shoot it... Coupled that with the hard-to-hit thing it's quite a problem. Are they supposed to be this hard? [link] [comments] |
| [BoTW] Fighting Black Hinox naked with literally nothing and a bokoblin Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:01 PM PDT |
| [BoTW] been working on replicating an ancient arrow with clay! Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:29 PM PDT |
| OOT's soundtrack has not a single song that sucks Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:49 PM PDT I often listen now and then to the soundtrack of all the Zelda games. And we all know that OOT has one of the best collection of memorable songs. So I was going through this soundtrack playlist recently and realised, that all the songs are great. NOT A SINGLE ONE SUCKS. Like literally. Of course, if you played this game as a child, you will most likely agree, cause you also have all these super memorable themes in your head. But I think, we can all say that this soundtrack has aged really well and is still one of the greatest video game soundtrack today listening to. I mean, I even dig the Ice Cavern theme. And this is just another example, what makes this game propably the greatest of all time. Just having all this super memorable songs and themes for specific areas, situations or soundeffects, which also sound musically fantastic, makes this game a masterpiece. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 07:17 AM PDT So I don't have a smash bros link amiibo but my friend does. If I borrow his amiibo to get Epona, do I then take away his chance to get Epona? Thanks! [link] [comments] |
| [BoTW] How I built a real Ancient Arrow Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:00 PM PDT |
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:01 PM PDT |
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 06:20 AM PDT Dear Reddit, I am having problems with completing the game 100%. This is what I've done already: All Korok Seeds All Shrines All Divine Beasts Now I'm at 99.75% and I've got three more locations to discover. I used a "waypoint map" or whatever and I found the three last undiscovered locations. One is on top of the resurrection shrine, Two is Kilton's shop directly above Rito Village, and Three is on the North-West side of the Great Plateau. But all three don't exist or save. Is there a secret way or something or should I just stop? [link] [comments] |
| [BoTW] TIL you can change the element of chuchu jelly with elemental arrows and weapons Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:45 PM PDT I just learned this by accident when the ground near some fresh dropped chuchu jelly caught fire and change it to red chuchu jelly. That is so cool and useful! I wonder if this also works with keese wings and lizalfos tails... [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Legend of Zelda. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment