DayZ - We drove a car when we all suddenly 'died'. When we reconnected we were still alive but couldn't find the car. But then...


We drove a car when we all suddenly 'died'. When we reconnected we were still alive but couldn't find the car. But then...

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:19 PM PDT

Why don't YOU put YOUR hands up :)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:19 PM PDT

Fun new game mechanic (fake)

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:41 AM PDT

Shot at a guy that was maybe 400m away. Shot missed and the guy starts running away. He stops a few steps later and begins vomiting. Now I know this is completely unrelated to my shot but I imagined a cool game mechanic where the intense fear and anxiety of the character's near death caused the vomiting. Just thought I'd share. :)

submitted by /u/PimpSack
[link] [comments]

Why I lost interest for now.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:59 PM PDT

The fact that all there is right now is to come on reddit once every two weeks to read a new status report..

I used to love getting small snippets of information gathered from various Devs where they replied to a comment. Or being teased with something on twitter.

It used to be exciting seeing a Dev flair on the reddit.. Now it's mostly concist of ''we need help filling up this server'' and the bi-weakly SR.

And the last SR realy summed up with one sentence why i can not feel invested in this game right now.

Art team : -New models (sorry, don't want to spoil stuff! :-) )

DON'T WANT TO SPOIL STUFF??? COMOOON!!

Litsen, ok. I get it.. We have seen again and again how people are totall ass hats when new art asets are being shown.

''Hurr durr, just adding hats'' even though they showed of a gun..

Or the backlash of when a certain thing is shown but then not seen again for quite some time.

But for me this really kills the fun of this early access title.

Yes, there are many juicy things in the SR. But just like when wolfes were first shown.. I don't give a crap about how they work, I am one of the simpletons that see a wolf and go ''YAy''

So the totall lack of screenshots, and videos teasing models and new assets comming to the game has really made me loose all interest

And yes, I will probably come back and become really invested again once a new update is out.

It just sucks, cuss information gathering and teases of upcomming stuff used to be so much fun. But we barely get any of that now.

submitted by /u/Freddyhoff
[link] [comments]

Future DayZ modding goals. Road signs usable as shields.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:51 PM PDT

Dear random survivor that I never saw.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:04 PM PDT

I'm sorry but when I saw your tent I could not help but take the stored tent you had and set it up. Also, I couldn't help but transfer all the gear you so painstakingly organized into the new tent and leave it in shambles. I don't know if you will ever see this but I hope you atleast got a slight laugh out of it and enjoy the red hoodie, ~3 9mm bullets, and tire repair kit. P.S. If I find it again those 7.62 bullets are mine :P jk

Sincerly, That jerk that moved all of your stuff

submitted by /u/starsfan56
[link] [comments]

I got Dayz'd!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:16 PM PDT

Resurrection of the Revelator

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:42 PM PDT

The only thing that concerns me about the status update

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 02:35 AM PDT

Is the planned change to lighting to "bring a more apocalyptic feel". Just because zombies now walk the earth doesn't mean the world's brightness would change. Think of the last of us and the walking dead. The world is still beautiful there. I hope they don't change the lighting to a more darker feel.

submitted by /u/207brandon1
[link] [comments]

DayZ friends?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 02:19 AM PDT

Looking for a DayZ buddy! No bandits. Where's the best place to go for PVP these days?

submitted by /u/TheBeake
[link] [comments]

Y'all need to play experimental.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:06 PM PDT

Looking for a content creator

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:02 PM PDT

Hi, I used to play dayz and follow a lot of the content creators for dayz on YouTube. But unfortunately because of life I want able to play or watch much of YouTube. Fast forward about two years and I'm learning that I need balance in my life, something along the lines of all work and no play drives you insane. Anyways, I remember this particular YouTube content creator that I used to watch and I need you guys help to find again. I remember that he had a British accent, and something on his user name with 'FTW' (I'm not quiet sure), he posted in a 10 minute format and would usually begin his videos by narrating a bit of the previous episode and introduce what was happening on the current. He would occasionally play with a friend of his who's name was maybe 'Tobby' or something along those lines, his friend wouldn't talk much though. One video that I clearly remember from him was of an altercation that he had in Electro, he fought off something like 5 guys off, as a consequence his legs were broken, and just as he was putting a splinter he goes unconscious and dies. Anyways, I'm hoping that he is still around and that someone here can help me find him!!

submitted by /u/ilikeapplesmore
[link] [comments]

Were taking yer names and posting them this week- awfully lonely out here but fuk it...yer goin down hard now...you have been warned...sux to be you if ye git caught.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:21 PM PDT

YES! The worst fishing tutorial ever...0.61

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:23 PM PDT

Apple glitch justice. Another brilliant video from the most underrated DayZ content producer.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:49 PM PDT

How to get your vehicle un-stuck

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:35 AM PDT

I apologize if this is already known. This is a crude workaround, and will not work in all situations - but I've found that if you use a large object (barrel, wheel, etc.) to repeatedly throw at the vehicle, you can slowly inch the vehicle out of it's stuck position. For example, if you have 3 wheels in dirt and one is stuck on some railroad tracks - you simply throw an object at the corner of the vehicle that is stuck - effectively 'pushing' it off the tracks. This works best with a friend behind the wheel accelerating away from the object you're stuck on. I've found that removing all of the wheels can also make the vehicle lighter and easier to move. Hope this helps someone.

submitted by /u/Radley_Mancakes
[link] [comments]

Arma 2 DayZ Remastered Stand Alone Program(Would be cool right?)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:45 PM PDT

I have neither the skills nor the resources to pull this together, but lately I have been fantasizing fairly often about a Standalone DayZ program, built off of combined operations, including optimizations, bug fixes and so on. I suppose it would just start with Chernarus, however there is already so much community content out there, the possibilities would really be endless. But really what I would want out of it is a throwback to the good old days of the mod when loot actually mattered and you couldn't pick your spawn. I'm sure there would be a thousand licensing conflicts with Bohemia and among other issues. I suppose this whole post is largely rooted in nostalgia anyway. but it is nice to entertain outlandish ideas every once in a while...

submitted by /u/ReaperCatJesus
[link] [comments]

The Hunt part 2, An Underground Adventure !

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:49 AM PDT

How many still play in events?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:40 AM PDT

I am curious as to how many of you play in private server events? I am an admin and we still host private server events pretty much on a weekly schedule. Our server usually packs full during our events whilst during the week, it averages 7 to 10 players at a time.

I'd like to know specifically why you would or would not participate in a private server event, especially if it's mission or PvP based.

submitted by /u/DAYZMISFITS
[link] [comments]

A Dayz Mod Player's Thought's on the Dayz Standalone

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:48 AM PDT

Car won't start

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:02 PM PDT

My friend and I found a sedan. We put a spark plug battery in it and it won't start not sure what to do. What should we do?

submitted by /u/EndSliceofBread
[link] [comments]

Sever restarts. Car ends up between 2 trees

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:14 AM PDT

DayZ Standalone - The Unkillable Ghillie Monster

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:02 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.