Skyrim - A Draugr appears


A Draugr appears

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:58 PM PDT

Ever wonder how you'd know if you were playing Skyrim too much?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:39 PM PDT

My autosave is stuck here, how do I beat this enemy?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:04 PM PDT

They killed my horse Frost

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 04:18 AM PDT

I tried to pickpocket Nurelion and now I'm sad

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:15 PM PDT

The Contract, A Skyrim Tale

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:48 PM PDT

I'd been been tracking him for weeks. Normally it was simple enough; you get the job, you locate the target and you complete the contract. But this particular target was unlike anything I'd ever seen before; I'd have thought he was a ghost if it weren't for the trail of destruction that sat in his wake.

I traversed rugged mountain ranges, crossed raging rivers, delved through ancient Nordic ruins and even braved a blizzard in pursuit of my target. I'd almost cornered him in the sewers of Riften, but he slipped out of a secret entrance I didn't know about.

I was beset on all sides by danger; bandits, wild animals and all sorts of unholy creatures. Nothing could stop me. My mission would be completed. My colleagues thought my crazy to continue attempting to track down this wraith. A Khajit trader I met that claimed to have dealt with him called him He-Who-Never-Stops. Which seemed true. I never once found evidence of a campsite, innkeepers didn't rent out rooms to him, and he could cross distances faster than anyone I'd ever been assigned before. But I would not be deterred. He-Who-Never-Stops? Prepare to meet He-Who-Never-Quits.

After nigh on three weeks of travelling across the entire country of Skyrim, stepping foot into every hold, as well as a lengthy detour to Raven Rock, I had found him.

The sight was something to behold. A terrifying battle unfolded in front of me. A giant and his mammoth were fighting a huge group of bandits. The giant's clubs cut considerable swaths in the bandit's ranks, but he and his beast were eventually brought down by the sheer number of arrows and magic.

From my vantage point, I saw him enter the fray. Resplendent in armour that he'd moulded from the carcasses of dragons he'd slain, wielding a sword more grand than any I'd ever seen, he charged the remaining bandits. It was a massacre. Their arrows bounced off his armour, and his sword danced among them, slicing throats and removing limbs. He laughed as fireballs and crackling lightning exploded on his raised shield. He was unstoppable. I'd never seen so frightening a warrior in my life.

As he crushed the final bandits head with his shield, a horrifying beast descended from the sky. A dragon. The huge leathery beast roared at him, outraged at the armour he wore. He roared back. I could see the pure energy move through the air and strike the beast. It's wings seemed to lock up, and it crashed to the ground. The battle was short. Without the aerial advantage, he quickly finished off the beast, ending their battle by removing the beasts' head with one savage strike from his sword.

I had to go now. I had to complete my contract before I lost him again. I had almost reached him when he finished absorbing the dragon's soul. He turned and looked at me, his brow furrowing in confusion. Drenched in the blood of his enemies, surrounded by the corpses of three of Skyrim's mightiest creatures, as well as the dozens of bandits he had slain, he stood, chest heaving slightly.

The time was now. The chase had ended. I would finish this.

"I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your eyes only."


Hope you enjoyed this! If you did, why not subscribe to my subreddit? You can find this post, as well as all my other Skyrim stories, such as The Last Dragonborn series! You'll find it all over at r/MoxdogTheWriter!

submitted by /u/MoxdogTheHound
[link] [comments]

The true hero of TESV: Skyrim

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:23 PM PDT

Not everyone can handle fine literature

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:30 PM PDT

So this is what happens when you make the Frost troll chase after you into High Hrothgar when the Greybeards are inside.

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:56 AM PDT

I took this picture because I had to ask something but oh well, an arrow shot right in front of my character.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:59 PM PDT

It was really a beautiful day to be outside in Skyrim... all things considered.

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 02:25 AM PDT

I see a bad moon risin'...I see trouble on the way.

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 05:40 AM PDT

She is sworn to carry your burdens... (ESO Easter Egg)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:00 PM PDT

Entered Breezehome bedroom and got a little heart attack

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:02 PM PDT

Drem yol lok. Greetings (Drawing by me!)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:34 PM PDT

Through strenuous study and constant practice, you manage to master 1 shout irl. Which do you choose?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 05:52 AM PDT

Hard mode: you only get 1 word.

submitted by /u/SkeevyPete
[link] [comments]

Happy National Random Skooma Test Day

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 06:30 AM PDT

Your employer may require you to piss in a phial for alchemical tests to determine if you've imbibed Skooma recently. Craftier employers will wait till tomorrow, but remember that Skooma can still be detected up to a week after consumption, depending on your racial makeup.

Thanes are of course exempt from punishment. And Kha'jiit may be exempt from testing on account of 'cultural/religious reasons'. Check with the Jarl's Steward in your Hold of employment for information specific to your local laws.

submitted by /u/Atrox_Primus
[link] [comments]

If the Dragonborn decided to keep the Crown and rule Skyrim, what would the Dragons call him?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:39 PM PDT

In their tongue, he is DovahKing.

submitted by /u/Atrox_Primus
[link] [comments]

Skyrim Wallpaper. I know this is a repost, but someone needed this and I couldn't find the original post, nor did I find OP. Sorry. This is NOT mine.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:27 PM PDT

Shady Sam Sleeping With My Daughter, WTF??!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:20 PM PDT

Update on my Skyrim painting. Should I keep posting updates or wait until it's finished?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 07:28 AM PDT

One complaint about Skyrim that I've never really understood...

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:50 AM PDT

Like, appraisers of Morrowind would tell you that it is so much more immersive to get directions to your destination rather than consult a map marker. Well, as far as I remember, most quests in Skyrim either end with the quest giver telling you the general direction to the destination ("west of Whiterun", "south of Riften," etc.) or they mark it on your map. Well, the thing is, you have a god damn map. If you have a map, why wouldn't they just put a small marker where they think the location is and let you navigate there yourself? IMO, having a map and getting locations on it is more immersive than directions, because A: an adventurer without a map is a fool, and B: any explorer would ask for a map marker rather than vague, possibly-false directions.

Just my two cents on why that particular complaint has never really felt real, to me.

submitted by /u/swedishplayer97
[link] [comments]

Might of the Dwemer

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:53 PM PDT

Windmill, Windmill for the land...

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:54 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.