Elder Scrolls Online - Workshop Wednesday - Give Crafting Tips, Offer Services, Help Your Fellow Crafters! |
- Workshop Wednesday - Give Crafting Tips, Offer Services, Help Your Fellow Crafters!
- PvP noob question, don't upvote
- Do we want to lose our wonderful community?
- As a basically new/Returning player I gotta admit this game is awesome, and thanks to those for helping me out!
- ZOS_GinaBruno Responds to the Templar Outcry
- How much does race really matter in this game?
- Your Trials/4-man DPS will probably go up. No need to worry until the DPS tests come in.
- [Discussion] I appreciate the transparency of the devs, but some of their justification is just plain wrong.
- [PC] New Player and i Love the Humor of this game
- The official forums seem so much more toxic than the subreddit
- [PC] [Media] Screenshot at 4k by request
- Morrowind Patch Notes - My Thoughts
- Writs
- I see it's hide-and-seek in the floor again.
- [PS4] New player since free weekend, bought the game now! Are there any good resources, websites, streamers, apps? I know we don't have add ons so anything would be great!
- [PC] Addon to show Tamriel Trade Center data in Gamepad mode?
- [News] Three New Battleground Types Revealed - Crazy King, King of the Hill, and Murderball
- The Strategist's Guide to Grinding
- Need master crafter [XB1][NA]
- Which class makes the best Magicka DPS in PVE?
- 2h vs 1hs in pvp situations
- [Xbox] Researching Traits issue.
- Newbie here, when should I look into crafting?
- Help in Bleakrock Isle
- I have some extra crowns to spend. Considering the Curse of Vampirism. How exactly does it work?
- [Question] New to ESO and Reddit, would appreciate some help/advice
| Workshop Wednesday - Give Crafting Tips, Offer Services, Help Your Fellow Crafters! Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:02 AM PDT Hey folks, Welcome to Workshop Wednesday, a community-building, regularly occurring thread on the subreddit! Workshop Wednesday is a thread aimed at all things crafting, from sharing tips and knowledge, providing assistance, or offering crafting services to others. Got a way to get more of those pesky crafting mats into your inventory? Have a rare recipe you're willing to produce for others? Just want to help with crafting as a whole? Let the community know here! Crafting is a deep system in The Elder Scrolls Online with multiple professions, so be sure to participate in the thread whether you're a crafting novice or a master at sweetroll baking. Please keep in mind the "no personal attacks" rule in our sidebar, disagree respectfully with others, and know that a repeated or seemingly obvious bit of knowledge may not be obvious to everyone. In addition, please be careful about posting in-game information about your account name/characters for conducting crafting business. We recommend contact information be shared privately to keep your account secure. We look forward to your contributions! [link] [comments] | ||
| PvP noob question, don't upvote Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:07 PM PDT I've seen in various builds around the net that the fighters guild is supposedly anti-vamp/werewolf especially silver bolt, but the only thing I see is the teo passives, one increasing damage of Fighters guild abilities vs them and one giving ultimate for killing one, is that all there is or am I missing something? Or did there used to be special abilities but it got changed? [link] [comments] | ||
| Do we want to lose our wonderful community? Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:54 AM PDT Listen, I get it, change is scary, in said change things will take time to balance and adjust. But people, what ESO is, is special, we have wonderful communities and all this talk of P2W, I quit, my class now will suck "FOREVER" etc etc etc has caused people to already start turning away. You see it in the small post here, in between the predominate "ESO is gonna die, ESO is PAY TO WIN NOW ESO MONEY grab for character slots. You see people says, I just started, should i quit? Should I charge back the expansion, cancel a pre-order. Subscriptions are optional, the game has to have money to run, after that the game has to have money to pay its employees and create wonderful "Expansions" for us to even get excited about. Look at why you play ESO, and why you keep leaving your other MMO's Or panic because you don't want to go back to buying 20 games on steam to fill the void of not having an MMO. Let the change happen, let them balance it. Look at the whole, not just the screen shot of what is presented. The good here out weighs the bad, or broken, its why we are so passionate about it, its why we are here and not in another MMO. Its why even when this post is trolled, I thank you. I do so because if you took time to read all this you care, and your passion can only be expressed in an angry way, for now. But you care. Cheers mates. EDIT: I appreciate you all, So many points made, I will share this thread when asked again "Is the ESO community dead, is ESO dead?" WE are alive and well, and hopefully heard, the good and the bad. Thank you all!. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 02:25 AM PDT I played over 35 months ago (according to all my guild mail from once upon a time + free gold from sales.) and i didn't get into it as much as i'd hoped quit around level 20. However, with the expansion on the horizon, and the free trial influx of players and it already purchased I decided I'd give it another go. Initially upon hopping back in I found re-learning everything and adjusting to all the new changes VERY OVERWHELMING. However, after a couple of slow paced days reading up on it from various sites and asking questions here on this subreddit and a couple newbie guides and builds, I joined the starting zone, and familiarized myself with the game, and have been really engaged with the questing/ fully voiced lines and community and crafting. I purchased ESO+ last night (praise be to the crafting bag) and am thoroughly enjoying my gaming experience way more than I ever imagined. I'm enjoying learning and the entire unfolding adventure and am really looking forward to continually playing and the upcoming expansion. If any new people (like myself) have any questions feel free to PM me, as I've done done my best to research multiple builds, crafting and everything so I'd not be completely lost. Also, if you're on the fence about returning or joining up with everyone i urge you give it a try, I honestly started and stopped my installation twice before one day I decided to say screw it and let it go through. Very happy with the end result. Most importantly, thank everyone here for answering my monotonous stupid newbie questions, they might not seem like much, but they really helped me familiarize myself and enjoy my experience, so thanks again! Look forward to continuous play and see ya out there! [link] [comments] | ||
| ZOS_GinaBruno Responds to the Templar Outcry Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:15 PM PDT
| ||
| How much does race really matter in this game? Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:24 AM PDT In a given role, how much of a difference is there between the mathematical best race and the mathematical worst? Will a High Elf Stamina Tank be unusable in an end-game progression raid? Is an Orc Stamina DK a good enough pairing or does it have to be an imperial? These questions keep me awake at night. [link] [comments] | ||
| Your Trials/4-man DPS will probably go up. No need to worry until the DPS tests come in. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:59 AM PDT CP front-loading changes and the addition of the direct damage node (up to +25% direct damage, per the patch notes), will make up for a lot/all/more than all of the damage lost by adding regen to your build Anyone can go to the PTS and verify CP changes. The exact damage gain from CP changes, and loss from needing more regen will need to be validated by a real build on a dummy, for all classes I was able to CP this way (going from memory):
This is not even close an optimal CP distribution (missing +10% off-balance damage), and is probably over-penetrating. But lightning heavy attacks are getting +47% damage, and DoT damage attacks are getting +27% damage. But the real winners are direct damage attacks. They used to just get +25% from mighty/ele. Now it's possible to hit +30% with those same 100 points, as well as get more out of precise/pen/DoTs at the same time. Once the real theorycrafters work through the #'s, I'm sure they'll get a lot more out of it than I have. DoT builds that don't use full heavies will get the least benefit, I'd guess. They already had Thaum EDIT: to remove my mistake about what the NDA covers. Luckily this is all covered by patch notes. They specifically say that you get 75% of the max benefit from 50 points into a node, and the 27 points in can be extrapolated [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:20 PM PDT From Gina's comment:
This is copypasted from another thread but honestly my jimmies are super rustled atm.
I think the devs are missing the point on why templars are good.. they have access to major mending and reliable class burst heal. Both which were heavily nerfed. Repent is just the icing on the cake, and good tanks don't need shards for stam anyway. It's primary use for tanks is to proc alkosh lol. Now that repent is worthless and shards is redundant, templars no longer have anything about them that is a) unique and b) actually useful. If zos is going to take away their unique group utility in shards and repentance, effectively relegating them to just 'pure' healers, then they shouldn't in the same breath massively nerf healing. Honestly, how out-of-touch do the devs have to be to cite that healing ritual (I mean CMON) and templar healing ult are reasons to play the class? TL;DR zos doesn't even understand what makes templars good [link] [comments] | ||
| [PC] New Player and i Love the Humor of this game Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:50 AM PDT | ||
| The official forums seem so much more toxic than the subreddit Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:59 PM PDT I fell like whenever I hop on to the subreddit I see intelligent discussion but when I check the forums all I see are whiny kids [link] [comments] | ||
| [PC] [Media] Screenshot at 4k by request Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:08 AM PDT
| ||
| Morrowind Patch Notes - My Thoughts Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:49 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 02:24 AM PDT I don't know what these writs are for can you explain to me about this crafting things? thank you [link] [comments] | ||
| I see it's hide-and-seek in the floor again. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:21 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:15 PM PDT As the title says. New player looking for good resources for a console player ?! [link] [comments] | ||
| [PC] Addon to show Tamriel Trade Center data in Gamepad mode? Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:42 PM PDT I prefer the gamepad mode in ESO even though I play on PC. It works pretty darn well overall. However, after recently trying Tamriel Trade Center as a guild store addon, I see that there's no simple/easy way to get the data it has to show up while I'm in said gamepad mode. There's a separate addon that does this for Master Merchant, but I don't see one for TCC. Any suggestions folks? Thanks :-) [link] [comments] | ||
| [News] Three New Battleground Types Revealed - Crazy King, King of the Hill, and Murderball Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:34 PM PDT This is not an NDA issue. This is posted on the public Add-Ons & UI Mods forum section of the official forums by Gina. The post in question.
You may find some of the other notes about the API changes to be of interest. Check it out.
[link] [comments] | ||
| The Strategist's Guide to Grinding Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:58 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:47 AM PDT Need to have one set of eternal hunt impenetrable and one set of nightmothers gaze impenetrable message VBR8z on xbl [link] [comments] | ||
| Which class makes the best Magicka DPS in PVE? Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:31 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 02:58 AM PDT hello everyone ill try to figure out the advantages of 2h over 1hs in pvp u can have 2 pice of monster and 2x 5 pice sets when u use 1hs thats clearly a advantage but overal dmg when u hit with a 2h sword is higher than 1hs? are this 2 types of equip balanced over the second 5 pice set bonus which is possible or does 2h simply the better burst/perfocmance in pvp? [link] [comments] | ||
| [Xbox] Researching Traits issue. Posted: 20 Apr 2017 02:27 AM PDT The last few days, I've begun researching traits, going to the appropriate area of the menu, selecting the trait I want to research, and it begins. Yet it doesn't seem to "stick". I go back after the time is up (or the next day), and it still says "unknown". I don't get it. I keep the item in possession in my inventory the entire time, and get nothing. What's going on here? Does it fail most of the time or something? Edit: or do you have to search the trait for each item? If so, that's a major PITA. [link] [comments] | ||
| Newbie here, when should I look into crafting? Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:25 PM PDT Hi guys, just had a quick question of when I should look into leveling or utilizing my crafting skills. I am only level 9 atm progressing through davon's watch and have been trying to research traits when I find them. I guess my question is should I be actively trying to make gear for myself while I am leveling, or is it more something people generally do once they've reached end game etc? Also in terms of leveling the crafts themselves, is that something viable to do while leveling your character without a bankroll? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:52 AM PDT I'm trying to trade with the NPCs in bleakrock but they dont seem to be there. They were there wiith my previous build but I cant remember what quest to do to get them there? [link] [comments] | ||
| I have some extra crowns to spend. Considering the Curse of Vampirism. How exactly does it work? Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:54 PM PDT Does it permanently turn me in to a vampire? Or is it a temporary thing (can I switch back and forth between my regular character and the vampire form?). And how does the new skill tree work? Sorry, I'm pretty new to the game :) [link] [comments] | ||
| [Question] New to ESO and Reddit, would appreciate some help/advice Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:18 AM PDT Hi everyone, I have recently started the game (2 months ago) and still trying to figure out the vast amount of mechanics/details of the game. However there are still some stuff that I can not understand despite the search that I have done over Google. My questions are as follows (apologies about my English): 1) I have entered Cyrodiil for the first time yesterday. I used the Campaign tab and picked the first option (Resource war) I travelled around the map hoping to find people/groups fighting with each other, however all I could find was NPC's protecting some resource centers, what did I do wrong here? 2) Regarding the gear, I want to start crafting my end-game gear already, or something close to it maybe (I have a Nord DK Tank CP 283). I have been gathering materials and doing the research since I started the game (thanks to many suggestions on this forum). However, for instance, I want to craft Whitestrake's Retribution, I still do not understand if I need to start from stratch, like from a white/lowest quality regular armor piece and upgrade it with mats via the right blacksmithing spot or do I have to start from a certain piece or sth.? 3) Is it possible to have my character with 2H weapon and more aligned to dps on one bar and on the second bar like a tank with 1H and shield? I am asking this because I also do the PVE stuff and require more DPS when I am alone. It is kind of exhausting if I have to arrange all my skills all the time. Thanks in advance for all the replies! [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Elder Scrolls Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment