Grand Theft Auto V - Where we're going, we don't need roads


Where we're going, we don't need roads

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:44 AM PDT

Thanks, bye.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:04 AM PDT

When the NPC's step up their game

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:50 AM PDT

A conversation between myself and a GTA:O "admin"

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:53 PM PDT

A few days ago a cheater ranked my account to over 1000. In almost every lobby I have been in since players have asked me if I cheat. This is one of those conversations.. (All replies are typed word for word) http://m.imgur.com/P6lXRSi

  • Player: r u modder?
  • Me: Why?
  • Player: i need money
  • Me: Play the game
  • Player: please
  • Me: No
  • Player: please
  • Me: Dude, get a life
  • Player: f u mofo
  • Me: lol
  • Player: say goodbye to your account
  • Me: If I had a penny for every time a kid said that..
  • Player: i am admin
  • Me: Of course you are
  • Player: u have not respected our rules
  • Me: What rules are these?
  • Player: u are a cheater
  • Me: No, you just assumed I cheated
  • Player: ur account will be banned
  • Me: Okay :-)

Suffice to say, I'm still waiting on that ban.

submitted by /u/CMDR_Dewback
[link] [comments]

PSA - Youtuber AkashJJJGamingVideo is ripping our videos right from here and profiting off them

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:23 PM PDT

I have a separate Youtube channel that I upload directly to from my PS4. My clips are solely for me and not to be 'Youtuber' and occassionally I turn one into a GIF for you guys. This morning I went to search my channel to see if I had uploaded my latest clips so I could clear the PS4 HDD. One of the first results was a thumbnail from one of my videos.

As I mentioned I've uploaded some GIFs here before so I have had RedArcade and Prestige Clips ask for my permission on multiple occassions. Not a problem. This guy however is straight up stealing. I went through and 10 of his videos (all with 100k views) are using clips or images from my videos. So I filed copyright notices. You guys might want to check to see if hes done the same.

Its a bloody shame that the GTA Youtube community are such parasites. We cant even post our clips without someone trying to profit off this subreddit. Just giving you guys a heads up.

submitted by /u/ManOfIronAnSteel
[link] [comments]

Does being underwater in the ocean creep anyone else out?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:55 AM PDT

I decided to play around with the Kraken now that it was free for me and since it's been so long since playing SP side missions where you had to collect those parts underwater I forgot how uncomfortable the ocean made me feel.

It was early morning in-game so the water had a muddy brown color to it and being still dark, you can barely see anything and I had to hug the coast line because going ot into the deep blue where you couldn't see the bottom was terrifying to me as well as having a hard time gauging how deep down you are. To make matters worse I didn't have the radio on so there was this ambience of nothing but the low whirl of the sub and at one point there's a low wailing almost like a tug boat or maybe a whale that play which amplifies the mood since there's no actual fish in MP to my knowledge unlike SP.

And to top it all off, those crashed airliners and cargo planes are the final pieces to feeling sell how desolate the ocean feels like. Seeing the ruins of a large airplane fade into view finally made me nope back to shore. Idk why but those sunken planes and ships around the state are the scariest things in the GTA series for me, way worse than that ghost easter egg. Something about the mystery surrounding those planes and ships just gives off this aura of bad vibes to me. Like that haunted hospital in the country teens go into in movies talking about "I thought I just saw something peering through the window, let's go investigate it." Except I would be giving my friends the finger, hoping into my Jeep, through it in nervous and taking my ass back to the city where I belong, which is basically what I did in GTAO when I saw a section of one for the planes.

submitted by /u/JoyRydr
[link] [comments]

Gee, um thanks I guess?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:32 AM PDT

Duke O'Death review from an avid PVPer

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:43 PM PDT

The point of this post is to review the Duke O'Death from a combat point of view only, looks and anything that doesn't have a part of it's survivability/offensive capabilities will be ignored.

First on the list is armor. Rpgs, stickies, proxy mines, and most types of explosives will kill it with no one in it in 2 hits. If a player enters the vehicle it gains a small amount more armor and can survive 2 of these types of explosives and blows up on the 3rd hit. And I'm not sure how many people have noticed but homing launcher rockets are weaker than other explosives, 1 rpg will kill a jet but it takes 2 with homing. Same with the Duke, but the Duke seems to have a little more resistance to homing rockets than other armored cars. If no one is in the car it will survive 5 homing rockets and blow up on the 6th, if a player is in the car it will survive 8 homing and blow up on the 9th. So if being chased by a Ruiner have no worry, it can't kill you even if all rockets hit you assuming no cars blow up next to you while being hit. Armor is very strong for this vehicle and is better than the Kuruma but not as strong as the Insurgent.
Next is bullet resistance. Completely bulletproof from the back and hard to shoot from the front right angle if you're in the driver seat. Directly in front of the driver and the side windows offer little to no bullet resistance at all. So try and use the front right angle to get shots in. But if you're in auto aim it has little purpose as you will be shot out easy.

Offensive capabilities are low and limited. No thrown explosives available and you can only shoot to the right and forward. From the back you can't do shit if being chased. Little offense, good defense, it's more of an escape car if you can call it that. But as I said auto aim really puts this vehicle down and makes it just a good looking armored car but no usefulness.

One more thing I wanted to add is the Duke O'Death is a very very heavy vehicle with lots of engine power. It can and will push most cars out of its way with ease. Larger vehicles like the Insurgent can be a problem as it can be tossed around by them and you have no explosives to throw back at them.

Tl:dr Very good explosive resistance, very little bullet resistance, can work in free aim, wouldn't recommend in auto aim. It's a defensive vehicle meant for escaping and being safe driving around.

submitted by /u/Eagle_Kitty_Cat
[link] [comments]

There's a minor audio bug in GTA V that sometimes makes you gun sound like it's firing 2 bullets even though you're going semi auto.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:54 PM PDT

I won't take credit for finding this bug, but I haven't seen any videos on it previously.

Here's a video of the issue in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmxrD9nWgQ

For those who can't watch, the bug is basically, that when you try to fire your weapon semi-automatically, in both first person and third person, the weapon will sound as if you've fired twice.

The effect seems to happen more on average in first person, and seems to affect the Micro SMG the worst. Most auto weapons seem to be affected by this, with the exceptions seeming to be the PKP Machine gun (I can't remember what it's called in game) and the AP Pistol.

The bug is present in both GTA V and GTA Online.

submitted by /u/BennyFachter
[link] [comments]

I'm rich!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:32 AM PDT

New DLC vehicle leaked!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:47 AM PDT

What missions are similar to Los Santos Connection?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:52 PM PDT

I love that LSC is multi stepped and feels like a mini heist, are there any similar missions?

submitted by /u/ThatKiddCole
[link] [comments]

Fight the free space!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:51 AM PDT

Finally! All the freed up space is put to some good use.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:12 AM PDT

Grand Theft Auto Pacifist: 21 Perfect Practice (GoldVision)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:44 AM PDT

Keep avoiding public lobbies! [PC]

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:39 AM PDT

With rockstar giving reimbursements for vehicles that are now free for returning players I excitedly jumped on to see how much I'd get back since I own every vehicle they are reimbursing. I launched in a private session because I know how terrible the public ones are right now. Didn't get anything so I went to a public lobby to see if that would trigger the reimbursement, I did not receive reimbursement, what I received instead was a "message from Rockstar" telling me my RP has been "corrected back to 127.1k" and a game crash for a nice little cherry on top. I went from level 567 to 25. I knew about people leveling super fast and the money draining, but it looks like modders have the ability to set your RP to anything/OR Rockstar themselves took my 91D 16H 55M progress away. I know this isn't as bad as others since I still have all my stuff except my levels but God damn it hurts to see my level at 25.

I'm just happy Rockstar is prioritizing unlocking all vehicles for everyone so people have more to spend their shark cards on without any work on their part rather than fixing the rampant modding going on in every session on PC. PC masterrace!

TLDR: "Rockstar" "corrected" my legitimate level 567 character to 25.

submitted by /u/laxitup1184
[link] [comments]

Trade 9 races? Xbox One

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:18 PM PDT

Can someone trade 9 races with me real quick? I'm 9 races from unlocking the Turbo. :(

submitted by /u/iAmIlluminatus
[link] [comments]

13gb update last night, what was it for???

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:58 PM PDT

On ps4 had a 13 GB update last night, 1.23 but I don't see what's new.

submitted by /u/HeadbangingLegend
[link] [comments]

umm okay?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:46 PM PDT

Fullscreen Mode = Low GPU Usage = Low FPS

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:19 PM PDT

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me, I have a really wierd issue that seems to only plague GTA 5.

Whenever I am in Full Screen mode, my GPU Usage (outside world) is between 30-40%. And my fps is around 50 (seems locked around that) and the game stutters alot.

Whenver I go into windowed mode its like 90-100% no probs and I get buttery smooth FPS everything works great, unfortunately when I record games with OBS it doesnt work well with windowed mode games which makes it look like its forcing 60 fps vsync or smt.

OBS only works well for me when im running full screen. Any other game I have no issues with, high gpu utilization (pretty much 100%) it dont matter if its witcher 3, mass effect andromeda, bf1, etc.

GTA 5 used to be no problem, I have only noticed this recently and only difference I can recall of my system is I have installed the Windows Creators update and new geforce drivers (after using display driver uninstaller) have reinstalled gfx drivers many times.

My specs are as follows: i7 4770k @ 4.4ghz 32gb ram 980 Ti

Anyone can offer any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks

submitted by /u/Maspast
[link] [comments]

Looking for people who want to do "Normal Style" races!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:21 AM PDT

Hey guys! So, I recently just got back into GTA V after playing it on XB1 way back during release. I dont really care for the custom races and things like that. So, if anyone is interested I have a pretty medium size Discord community where we play all types of games but what I am interested in is getting people together on GTA:O to do normal style races. If you are interested please 1. Join the Discord here: https://discord.gg/jGVV8xJ and 2. Add me on Social Club/Steam: Social Club: IphoneJet Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198268225206/

submitted by /u/iphonesoccer420
[link] [comments]

how do i fix gta:o from sending me to first person when i start game?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:06 PM PDT

also when i join some1s lobby game says that it is changing aim.

submitted by /u/ArcherJ
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.