Halo - "Thought I'd try shooting my way out...mix things up a little."


"Thought I'd try shooting my way out...mix things up a little."

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:27 AM PDT

We made it! Happy 150k r/Halo!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:06 PM PDT

'Helljumpers' by Miles Dill (X-Post from r/ImaginaryHalo), comment & critique welcome!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:19 AM PDT

Halo 5 summarised in 53 seconds

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:55 AM PDT

Results from Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Questionnaire

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:53 AM PDT

*sigh*

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:21 AM PDT

Came across a old folder of Warthogs dressed as other vehicles I made long ago

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:31 AM PDT

343 should take the risk and go back to classic Halo gameplay for Halo 6

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:40 PM PDT

Bungie tried new stuff with Reach and failed.

343 tried new stuff with 4 and failed.

343 tried new stuff and fixed some with 5 and failed again.

 

It's been 7 years with the developers trying to change the Halo formula to compete with modern shooters but looking at the population numbers, i think it's been pretty clear that it hasn't worked at all. I appreciate their effort taking risks to spice things up a little bit but i think it's about time they turn around the direction of the series has been going lately and go all the way back to Halo's roots instead.

I believe using Halo 2 Anniversary as base would be perfect, it has the classic Halo gameplay everyone loves while looking and feeling pretty good to modern shooter standards. While i think Halo 5 is a great game and i still enjoy it, i can't help to notice most of the community and players in general would rather prefer a Halo game without abilities, smart scope, sprinting and all the other stuff that has been added through the years.

 

In conclusion, Halo devs have made risky decisions to try to keep it relevant in modern times but it didn't work, i think it's time to take another risk and go all the way back to traditional Halo times and at least keep their immediate fanbase happy.

I know there might be a lot of threads like this everyday but i wanted to share my opinion. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Hectorlo
[link] [comments]

Sportin' Luck made in Forge

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:33 AM PDT

Halo: MCC Matchmaking - Why does Standoff show up every time!?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:10 PM PDT

Wondering if anyone else was experiencing this. Don't get me wrong, I think Standoff and Avalanche (the worst offenders) are fine maps, but why do they show up every time while classic maps like Last Resort, Valhalla, etc.. are nowhere to be seen? That's just Halo 3 maps, which are clearly preferred in nearly every online game I play. if I'm not going to be playing CE or 2 as regularly as 3 I would at least like to see some variety. This may come down to me not understanding the matchmaking in MCC, but I hope someone could enlighten me. More curious than anything.

Tl;Dr - what's up with some maps showing up way more often than others in MCC Matchmaking?

submitted by /u/LaLiLuLeBro
[link] [comments]

Friend and I are at the age where it's hard to find time to get good at PvP, so we play co-op and have a blast laughing at moments like these.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:30 PM PDT

SNIPLETANEOUS?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:09 AM PDT

There is almost no online population for Halo Wars Definitive on PC; Microsoft must give Steam keys to Ultimate Edition buyers OR implement cross-play for Steam (unlikely)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:51 PM PDT

It needs to happen. You can't have two PC games that are the same game, but one happens to be useless for online play (you can never get a match) yet we are charged for it.

submitted by /u/Anubis4574
[link] [comments]

Nothing feels better than punishing a spartan charge

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:57 PM PDT

"Really? You're going to run me over twi...wheeee!"

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:05 PM PDT

Red Vs. Blue: AI Training Scene - Halo 5 Recreation

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:28 PM PDT

ELI5: Why pistols one shot hunters in CE

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:59 PM PDT

Is it just a rounding error or something? I honestly don't know.

submitted by /u/Heyohmydoohd
[link] [comments]

I never knew there were grunt mechs

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:41 AM PDT

I got H5 late last year but barely touched it. Today, I decided to give it a go and see what Warzone is about. I'm so glad I did. Now I know that grunt mechs exist and they talk shit while firing a barrage of needler rounds at you as they jump around the place. I love it!

Edit: I'm getting sick of them now

submitted by /u/fopumo
[link] [comments]

This sums up my Halo career

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:59 AM PDT

H5 1v1 map and settings

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:43 PM PDT

http://challonge.com/H51v1tournament

The map and settings have been officially been updated and are on my file share. My gt is BeoWooof and the map is 1v1 Truth HCS and the mode is 1v1 Slayer HCS. If you have any other questions my dms will be open on twitter @HaloProStreams.

Thank you everyone!

submitted by /u/BeoWooof
[link] [comments]

Why the Halo Community will probably never recover

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:43 PM PDT

Fucking in fighting. Halo's current community is pretty dull, mainly because there's no partnership anymore. And what I mean by that, is there's basically two sides of the community. Bungie supporters and 343 supporters. Of course there's middle men, but they are often frowned upon by the other bastards.

I understand people have opinions, but try supporting one another for god sakes. If you say anything bad about Bungie's games, then you get shit on. You say anything good about 343's games, you get shit on. And vice versa. No one can respect each other's opinion. Guys, just so you know. Halo is a video game, stop fighting like a bunch of idiots.

This is the reason why the community may never recover and be like the old days, because cockmunchers can't accept that someone has a different opinion.

We're slowly building our way back up to the top, and the community has improved a lot over the last year. But this in fighting shit will probably hold it back from ever really thriving again. So like I said before, play nice and start acting like adults. We all have opinions and assholes guys. Respect.

You can talk about 343 and Halo 5's problems, or Bungie's for the matter. But don't shit on people because they enjoy a game you don't like. Thank you.

submitted by /u/kcdawg13
[link] [comments]

I was Blessed with Luck

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:05 PM PDT

MCC and Halo 3

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:50 AM PDT

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but have we surmised a reason why Halo 3 is chosen 95% of the time in the MCC?

Also, I forgot how much I hated the H3 BR.

submitted by /u/juicebawwx
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.