Diablo - [Datamine] New Necromancer Items and Skill Changes


[Datamine] New Necromancer Items and Skill Changes

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:00 PM PDT

Is there something I am missing or what should I change? Need advice [Monk]

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:02 PM PDT

Diablo 2 Pacifist Speedrun by /u/DrCliche – 7:41:33

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:55 PM PDT

What do you guys think of Challenge Rifts?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:27 AM PDT

What do you think of them?

My opinion: I just found out about these Challenge Rifts and I have to say they sound just as boring as Set Dungeons. I dont see the fun in playing the same rift over and over for a week just to place on a leaderboard and get a bounty bag? Im curious to how the devs are using their precious developing time to come up with additions like this. Im speechless, how can they make decisions that are so far off? First Set Dungeons and now Challenge Rifts. Can we just get the possibility to loot maps that we can reroll with lootable mats (like Path of Exiles maps). End of rant.

submitted by /u/NinjaSwag_
[link] [comments]

4man grift meta?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:42 AM PDT

Can someone explain the current 4man grift meta? I am confused, there seem to be many different compositions, which of them are the most common?

submitted by /u/zeon0
[link] [comments]

Weekly Loot Wednesday - 04/19/17

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Welcome to week 242 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


Tips:

  • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

  • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

My seasonal goal is completed! HC Crusader GR70 with only 1 sec left. How are your goals doing?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:10 AM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/UPMWM
That felt soooo good! This was my goal for this season, so I could try and farm those primals. HC can be really scary sometimes, especially with a build like this. Where you just stand in front of them and face tank. Now I just look forward to try and upgrade my gear, so I can push some more. How are your goals going so far?
EDIT: If you play HC feel free to add me on battlenet. I would love to have some company. https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/brasgaard-2649/hero/91279329
https://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/brasgaard-2649/Slothsader/91279329

submitted by /u/Vanstraaten
[link] [comments]

Experienced player looking for a mostly NS clan/community

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:38 PM PDT

Hi guys. I have no idea where I'm supposed to post this so here it is.

After several months of not playing, I bought a new gaming rig few weeks ago, and now I seek to play D3 competitively again. Sometimes I play the Season, mostly to earn a stash tab and other stuff, but I'm primarily a NS player, so I seek a like minded group of others. I earned a stash tab on Season, so now I intend to start power leveling my paragon level on Non Season. My paragon is only around 850+, but don't let that fool you, I've been playing this game since the launch (although sometimes with breaks lasting several months at the time).

I have a very decent Shenlong Monk (almost full ancient gear), and I can outfit a support Monk/Barb if there's a need for them. Soon I intend to have my Wizzy ready for high Grifts as well. If there's anything else you wanna know about me, hit me up. I'm probably gonna play on Season some more since I really enjoy the current Shadow DH build, but like I said, my priority is paragon leveling on Non Season so I seek a Non Season clan.

submitted by /u/Kennoth
[link] [comments]

What are you suppose to do in this game?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:58 PM PDT

Hey everyone. New player here. I got this game and the Reaper of Souls expansion a few months ago and played a little with the campaign, but lost interest.

What's the main objective of seasons? What is there to really do in this game besides the campaign?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/stormithy
[link] [comments]

Pimp Yo Mule - Primal Edition!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:32 PM PDT

Transmog 2H - Rozpedin's Staff

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:33 PM PDT

Hello.

I can currently not transmog my 2H weapon into Rozpedin's Staff. I have tried different weapons as well but nothing works, is it not possible at all and why?

submitted by /u/Wowerus
[link] [comments]

Where do i go from here ?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:17 PM PDT

Can't beat grift 45, how to level up?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:09 PM PDT

Should I just run nephelams to get grift keystones and run those, or should I run the adventure bounties? I feel like my gear is really what's holding me back, but I'm also messed up on gems cause I can't find any of the second to last gems, so i have 2 gems i csnt upgesde cause i hsvent found one,should I drop my level? Would that get me the gem? Even so, I feel like I'm hitting my peak and don't know what to do...I'm paragon 197 with the following stats: dexterity +250; atk speed 49/50 at 9.8%; resist all 49/50 at 245; life per hit 49/50 at 7885 per hit...how can I get better?

submitted by /u/Speaker4theDead8
[link] [comments]

Finally did it

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:30 PM PDT

Probably not an achievement for most but reached 70 solo yesterday evening.

Did it with barb earthquake set. Struggled so hard until now because for some reason I had parthan defenders but with % physical damage and wanted to keep them for an other build. Really not smart. Was running strongarm instead.

Next goal is season stach tab, first time if i finally succeed this season.

submitted by /u/mrconrados
[link] [comments]

Need help pushing GR78!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:24 PM PDT

Running into a wall. I'm open to any suggestions for gear or build changes. I'm struggling with too many deaths and often not enough damage.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/swatecke-1513/hero/86983614

submitted by /u/swatecke
[link] [comments]

D2 open battle net hero editor question.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:51 PM PDT

What hero editor do people use on D2 open battle net and is it going to get my Blizzard account banned by using it?

submitted by /u/HerAnus
[link] [comments]

Moldran's Thoughts - Vanilla Diablo 3

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:07 PM PDT

Question on Razer Keyboards Backlight w/ D3

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:35 PM PDT

I have been trying for an hour now to find information on the patch 2.4.3 implementation of backlight keyboards for Razer. I have the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and cannot seem to figure out how to get it to work. I updated Razer Synapses, but still nothing.

submitted by /u/MediocreContent
[link] [comments]

Can somebody get me up to speed?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:56 PM PDT

I played at launch, got to inferno difficulty with my DH, laughed at how unimaginably hard it was and then quit.

Just picked up the game for xbone while it was on sale, and it seems like even though the season just started, everybody has a leg up when it comes to obtaining crucial build items. Haedrig's gift(?) is a set gifted to a char if you got to some point in the prior season - I get that.

I'm seeing that common ways to get items are to farm them or create them. How do you create set pieces? I want seeker of the light set, and all the other various build parts for a hammerdin. I'm only level 56, but I got there in like two days, so I'll be level 70 soon enough and will continue to work my way up through difficulties. I just don't know what ELSE to do other than rift - find better shit - equip - repeat.

submitted by /u/funkbruthab
[link] [comments]

Do seasonal characters have better droprates?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:13 PM PDT

My seasonal character has found about ten set pieces which was crazy for me I'd only ever found 2 or so before but the moment I start playing seasonal their drop rate seems much more common.

submitted by /u/PokemonWoah
[link] [comments]

Lore Questions

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:00 AM PDT

Hey Everyone,

Starting to plan FAR ahead into a new lore series, and thinking about diablo.

A few questions I was wondering this sub could help me with (Please let me know if I am in the wrong place)

Firstly, where's the best place to research the lore, or is it only really available in game. secondly, as fans of the game, how would you like the lore presented?

Thanks for the ideas :)

submitted by /u/BSGBramley
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.