Hearthstone - Theorycrafting Thursdays Weekly Discussion |
- Theorycrafting Thursdays Weekly Discussion
- I feel really bad for Illidan. He got completely forgotten.
- For a game that has a lot of mobile players, Hearthstone's reconnect feature is one of the shittiest
- Pyros 10/10 should return as a 4 Mana 7/7 on death
- vS Data Reaper Report #44
- Wife Snapchats Me Hitting Legend Top 10!
- When you don't need Antonidas
- Pyros 10/10 should return as a 2/2 2 mana on death
- Reasons Lyra the Sunshard is my new favourite
- This tavern brawl is the ultimate dream for determining which cards to craft
- I made a 5/30 Ozruk!
- The Un'Goro Board is a return to form - I found the hidden red gem.
- Made a new hearthstone friend today
- TIL Tortollans are unique to Hearthstone.
- Blizzard Upping Ranked Win Tracker to 1,000, Contemplating Wild Packs
- The Sweetest Alexstrasza
- Player comes back to the game, gets smashed by Holy Wrath - Molten Giant Combo
- Got legend and wanted to share it with you guys!
- Most hopeful play of the Global Games
- Reynad shows how to use Purify correctly
- Is Journey to Un'Goro really that great, or is the standard rotation being overlooked?
- Best birthday ever :')
- [Hearthstone] Disguised Toast, Trump, and Kibler EXPLORE UN'GORO Together!
- TIL: Crackling Razormaw fell onto an electric fence and the effect is another beast learning from its mistake.
| Theorycrafting Thursdays Weekly Discussion Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:07 PM PDT Hello members of the /r/hearthstone community, This is a weekly thread designed for more advanced discussion regarding the intricacies of Hearthstone. Questions and answers should be focused on high-level theory crafting, such as card synergy, efficient mana drafts, and the viability of cards in certain situations. Please keep it clean and try to add more than just a one or two word response. As the goal of this post is to increase the community's knowledge, the thought process matters as much as the answer! There is also a Newbie Tuesday weekly post, for those who wish to discuss the basics. Note: I am a bot. Questions or feedback regarding this thread? Message the moderators. [link] [comments] | ||
| I feel really bad for Illidan. He got completely forgotten. Posted: 20 Apr 2017 02:07 AM PDT Illidan is a character with one of the best stories in WoW lore and with his fate linked with numerous other important characters like his brother Malfurion, his love Tyrande, and his rival Maiev. EDIT: I knew every decent person here loves Illidan, but I'm genuienly surprised it got to the top of subreddit! You guy were prepared! I'll see myself out [link] [comments] | ||
| For a game that has a lot of mobile players, Hearthstone's reconnect feature is one of the shittiest Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:07 AM PDT | ||
| Pyros 10/10 should return as a 4 Mana 7/7 on death Posted: 20 Apr 2017 08:21 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 08:57 AM PDT Greetings! The Vicious Syndicate Team is proud to present the 44th edition of the Data Reaper Report. This is our first report since the release of Journey to Un'Goro! As always, a special thanks to all those who contribute their game data to the project. This project could not succeed without your support. The entire vS Team is eternally grateful for your assistance. This week our data is based off of over 2,400 contributors and over 140,000 games! In this week's report you will find:
The full article can be found at: vS Data Reaper Report #44 Data Reaper Live (Beta) - After you're done with the Report, you can keep an eye on this up-to-date live Meta Tracker throughout the week! As always, thank you all for your fantastic feedback and support. We are looking forward to all the additional content we can provide everyone. Reminder
Thank you, The Vicious Syndicate Team [link] [comments] | ||
| Wife Snapchats Me Hitting Legend Top 10! Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:52 PM PDT Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that I've never had so much fun playing Hearthstone following the release of Journey to Un'Goro. To celebrate, I wanted to share a funny moment of my wife recording me hit Legend Top 10 in NA for the first time. Enjoy! :) Aggro Murloc Legend Info [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:36 AM PDT | ||
| Pyros 10/10 should return as a 2/2 2 mana on death Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:13 AM PDT Would make the card much cooler. I mean, if we have jade idol, why not this? [link] [comments] | ||
| Reasons Lyra the Sunshard is my new favourite Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:23 AM PDT
Edit: I'm disappointed in each of you who has failed to respond with the Babbling Book copypasta [link] [comments] | ||
| This tavern brawl is the ultimate dream for determining which cards to craft Posted: 20 Apr 2017 04:40 AM PDT THANK GOD I did not craft The Last Kaleidosaur, and although on principal I cannot craft Crystal Core (way too mainstream brah), I totally get the hype. *There are others I am glad I did not craft as well. Edit: Whoa front page! That's a first. So happy a lot of you agree. Shouts out to Blizzard for the helpful Brawl. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 04:22 AM PDT Discovered Ozruk off Servant of Kalimos, and on the same turn dropped 4 Flame Elementals. Played Ozruk the next turn! Bonus: Why you shouldn't play Ozruk [link] [comments] | ||
| The Un'Goro Board is a return to form - I found the hidden red gem. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:50 PM PDT The different boards have different "clickables" - interactive parts of the cosmetic decoration. Some more so than others - the Goblin and Gnomes board is good eample, you can explode the fireworks, launch a rocket, and there's a hint that if you pull the right or wrong levers on the teleporter you might get a different response. What made that good was that doing one thing influenced something else - that's fun. The old god's storm wind was disappointing - it lacked any sort of mini-game, or the appearance of a mini-game which is almost the same thing. It did have the secret of uncovering the eye in the building which was nice.... Personally I was always disappointed that the Excavation/dig/archaeological site didn't have some sort of interactive result from making the beam hit the crystal in the right way... and i do wonder if getting rid of all the flowers has a result on the Pandaria board.... ANYWAY IN UN'GORO YOU CAN SINK THE BONES IN THE TAR PIT ahem by clicking and holding on them. Afterwards the golden monkey's head pops up! (I guess because she's in wild now?) then something else, but by first releasing all the purple phallus flowers you can get the red jewel to appear. The erupting volcano is super, but this really tips the balance for me into think this board is great. [link] [comments] | ||
| Made a new hearthstone friend today Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:16 PM PDT Today during track, me and my friend who play hearthstone were competing in javelin. He's on varsity, I'm not. He wanted to take his coat off so he handed me the javelin and said, "Squire, attend me," which I replied with, "Ready sir!" Someone from the opposing team noticed us and now I have his battle tag. [link] [comments] | ||
| TIL Tortollans are unique to Hearthstone. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:52 PM PDT Haven't played WoW in a very long time, so I haven't kept up with anything lorewise. I was surprised to learn that aside from one ancient guardian Tortolla (probably an ancestor), Tortollans are new to Warcraft lore. I wonder if they will eventually show up in WoW, or remain a HearthStone only race. [link] [comments] | ||
| Blizzard Upping Ranked Win Tracker to 1,000, Contemplating Wild Packs Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:46 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 20 Apr 2017 08:21 AM PDT Thanks to this weeks tavern brawl I got to live the Alex dream https://imgur.com/gallery/MSRlF [link] [comments] | ||
| Player comes back to the game, gets smashed by Holy Wrath - Molten Giant Combo Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:13 PM PDT
| ||
| Got legend and wanted to share it with you guys! Posted: 20 Apr 2017 08:09 AM PDT Sadly I don't have any close friends or anyone close to me that plays Hearthstone, so I wanted to get validation from internet strangers. Jokes aside, I really enjoy using this sub and has been a big part for me getting it! For anyone curious, I got it with Sherazan Rogue( alright, can we call it miraclegro? ) The past times I have hit it I have played decks people would call scummy, I got it with midrange hunter with call of the wild, Zoo, and aggro shaman and people made fun of me, the deck I used now was really different and it honestly was extremely difficult games. The deck is insanely hard to play but it's really rewarding. For anyone curious, my toughest match up was taunt warrior, pirate warrior was 50/50 with aggro mage being next hardest. Also sorry if this kind of post you guys see a lot and it's repetitive, i'm just extremely happy proof: http://imgur.com/a/i0UaI [link] [comments] | ||
| Most hopeful play of the Global Games Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:55 AM PDT
| ||
| Reynad shows how to use Purify correctly Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:18 PM PDT
| ||
| Is Journey to Un'Goro really that great, or is the standard rotation being overlooked? Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:03 PM PDT I don't mean this negatively to Journey to Un'Goro; I love the expansion so far. One thing I don't see people talking about often though is the fact that the Standard rotation occurred. The game has felt so fresh as we're all attempting to refine new decklists and tinker with new strategies and I think the rotation deserves some credit as well (along with the moving of some cards to the hall of fame). How do you all feel about this? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:37 PM PDT So today is my birthday and I got the best present ever. https://imgur.com/gallery/9O2bf [link] [comments] | ||
| [Hearthstone] Disguised Toast, Trump, and Kibler EXPLORE UN'GORO Together! Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:45 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:56 AM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Hearthstone. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment