The Legend of Zelda - BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - April 19, 2017 |
- BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - April 19, 2017
- I made a Breath of the Wild and Studio Ghibli crossover!
- [BoTW] Excellent Horse Photobomb
- [BoTW] Why can't you scan amiibo while on Eventide Island?
- [BoTW]I own the Switch and BotW - That fact still blows my mind some days
- [SPOILERS] I have an embarrassing confession to make
- [BOTW] My 8 Year Old Cosplays as Link at Cons, he introduced his (incomplete) Breath of the Wild costume this past weeekend
- Fanart of Link in His BotW Getup!
- [BOTW] Thank you r/zelda on helping make a great decision, It's definitely worth buying a Switch just for Zelda! What an incredible piece of kit!
- [SPOILERS]I managed to get my horse to Ganon!
- I made a Master Sword wallpaper for Breath of the Wild. I hope you all enjoy it!
- [BOTW] [SPOILERS] Tests of strength respawn mini guardians after blood moons
- [BotW] My say about the Triforce being in the game.
- [BoTW] Breath taking Zelda cosplay @ SakuraCon 2017 !fancontent
- [BotW][Spoilers] I just finished by first divine beast and
- [BoTW] Actually throwing a cucco into Death Mountain- ThatOneShowFun
- [BoTW] Metal Gear Solid: The missing Link
- [BoTW] Protip: 44 is the magic number
- [BotW] I drew the 6 champions of BotW (with fixed Link)
- [BoTW] I did not know that Moblin capable of doing an acrobatic pose.
- [BotW] [Spoilers] You can see your weapons from the outside through the windows of your house in Hateno Village
- [BoTW] 1-hour-long background music for studying/relaxing, including the main theme, Kass's theme, and Prince Sidon
- [BoTW] Been exploring lately...found what looks like the grave of a fallen adventurer? :( Regardless, the attention to detail in this game is stunning
| BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - April 19, 2017 Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:10 AM PDT The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a daily megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions! Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering. Tips and Tricks MegathreadWant tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own. Spoiler policy>> Read the spoiler policy here. << TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles. Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed. [link] [comments] |
| I made a Breath of the Wild and Studio Ghibli crossover! Posted: 18 Apr 2017 03:47 PM PDT |
| [BoTW] Excellent Horse Photobomb Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:13 AM PDT |
| [BoTW] Why can't you scan amiibo while on Eventide Island? Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:33 AM PDT |
| [BoTW]I own the Switch and BotW - That fact still blows my mind some days Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:44 AM PDT Recently I was poking around on YouTube as I often do when things are slow at work, and I stumbled upon Zeltik's video comparing beta and E3 footage to the final game's footage. I often wondered if any of the pre-release footage we saw in 2014 and 2015 actually made it into the final game, and it appears that some did and some didn't. But, I digress. After seeing the E3 2014 trailer, an unbelievable hype-train was set into motion for all of us. At the time, none of us had any idea that we wouldn't see the game until March of 2017. All we knew was that a new Zelda game was in the works and it looked amazing. Over the following years, we only caught small glimpses of the game. Some time later, a name for the game was finally revealed. After that, we started seeing footage everywhere. It was finally happening. The best way I know to adequately describe my anticipation for BotW would be a story from early 1998, when 13 year-old me was sitting in a barber shop reading the Nintendo Power issue that gave us the "first 100 screenshots of Zelda 64." I hated getting haircuts. I don't know why, but they just terrified me. My parents had to force me to get my hair cut. Not on that day though. I went willingly and without a fuss. I must've thumbed through those pages a hundred times before finally getting my hair cut. Zelda was about to take a leap into 3D and I had to know when, how, and where. They even let me keep the magazine on my lap while they were cutting my hair. I was mesmerized. I was in my own little world of sheer excitement. I would go to sleep thinking about what the game would be like. I'd constantly ponder what it would be like to hold the controller in my hand and play it for the first time. There were even days where I couldn't think of anything else. Now, as an almost 32 year-old married man with two kids, I can confidently say without embarrassment that Breath of the Wild took me back to that day in 1998. It took me back to those whimsical days of awaiting the release of Ocarina of Time. It allowed me to relive the excitement I felt as a 13 year-old child. Memories of that day in the barber shop came flooding back like water from a broken dam. And now, here we are. 2017 is now almost five months old. Breath of the Wild and the fabled "Nintendo NX" are now in my possession as I type this. Where has the time gone? Regardless, when I think about the fact that Breath of the Wild and the "Nintendo NX" are currently sitting in my backpack right next to me, my mind gets blown all over again. I can take Breath of the Wild wherever I want. I can play it wherever and whenever I want to. I can show it to whoever I want. It's mine. Thanks for giving me that child-like feeling of anticipation again, Nintendo, but most importantly thank you for delivering on this game. The hype was real and well-deserved. I'm going to be playing this one for a very, very long time. [link] [comments] |
| [SPOILERS] I have an embarrassing confession to make Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:06 AM PDT During the Devine beast vah medoh dungeon (the bird) I didn't realize until after I activated all terminals that I could tilt the bird to solve puzzles, I had done the elephant one already but I didn't think they all had a movement gimmick so I tediously maneuvered all the puzzles till I was stuck on the wing tip not knowing how to get back till I saw the tilt gimmick [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:01 AM PDT |
| Fanart of Link in His BotW Getup! Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:31 AM PDT |
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:02 AM PDT |
| [SPOILERS]I managed to get my horse to Ganon! Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:11 PM PDT |
| I made a Master Sword wallpaper for Breath of the Wild. I hope you all enjoy it! Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:18 AM PDT |
| [BOTW] [SPOILERS] Tests of strength respawn mini guardians after blood moons Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:15 PM PDT Not sure if this is widely known but I just discovered that the tests of strength shrines repopulate after a blood moon. I had needed an ancient battle axe + for a quest and only had one shrine left to finish. I thought I was hosed when my 7 year old daughter said to try one of the completed shrines again. Low and behold, it worked. 180 hours in and I just found out something new to me. [link] [comments] |
| [BotW] My say about the Triforce being in the game. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:04 AM PDT The Triforce technically still exists in Breath of the Wild, though it appears nintendo has decided to make it's presence more obscure, indirect, and subtle. It's there but it's not called the triforce nor is it a physical object. But, then again, This game is part of the usual swaying between depicting the Tri-force as either a physical artifact or a divine power that latches onto a person who's attributes suit it's properties. Make up your mind Nintendo. [link] [comments] |
| [BoTW] Breath taking Zelda cosplay @ SakuraCon 2017 !fancontent Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:11 AM PDT |
| [BotW][Spoilers] I just finished by first divine beast and Posted: 18 Apr 2017 09:52 PM PDT My god, mipha's goodbye completely wrecked me. The emotional pathos in this game is such a step above whats been done before with the series. Here was this character I didnt even know existed, but the way she chimes in "be careful" and stuff during the fight really illuminated her. And her goodbye speech was amazing. Voice acting is making such a huge impact on this game, imo [link] [comments] |
| [BoTW] Actually throwing a cucco into Death Mountain- ThatOneShowFun Posted: 18 Apr 2017 09:11 PM PDT |
| [BoTW] Metal Gear Solid: The missing Link Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:31 AM PDT |
| [BoTW] Protip: 44 is the magic number Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:10 AM PDT One of the hardest hitting attacks in the game are the Guardian Laser beams. They're so powerful in fact that even if you max out your armor they'll still deal 3.5 hearts worth of damage. But 3.5 hearts is still better than getting one-shotted. The threshold to reduce the laser damage to 3.5 hearts of damage is 44 Armor. The easiest way (there are other combinations) to reach this number long before getting things like Ancient Armor is: Two of the following: Soldiers Armor (3 Star) - 18 Defense + Soldiers Greaves (3 Star) - 18 Defense + Soldiers Helmet (3 Star) - 18 Defense Or Amber Earring (3 Star) - 18 Defense + One of the following Most other armor pieces upgraded to at least 2 Star. This should put you at the 44 armor threshold. Note: The Champion's Tunic has above-average defense and can make reaching the threshold easier depending on how good you are at dragon hunting. At 3 Star it has 22 Defense. It is an alternative to the Soliders Armor. Note: Ancient Armor set and Tunic of the Wild set have the same defense values as Soliders Armor set but are gotten much later and require more resources/shrines in comparison. Note: Most enemy weapons don't exceed the 44 damage threshold: outside of Lynels and some larger weapons like Dragonbone Moblin Club and Royal Claymore most enemy weapons are less than 44 damage. Note: You do not need all four Fairy Fountains to reach 44 armor. Note: Amber Earrings, Champions Tunic, and Hylian Trousers match the look Link has in various game art/cutscenes/etc. The Earrings are barely noticeable if fashion is your thing and only require Amber and Flint to upgrade. [link] [comments] |
| [BotW] I drew the 6 champions of BotW (with fixed Link) Posted: 18 Apr 2017 02:55 PM PDT Finished with all 6! I've been having so much fun with this game. Re-drew Link to better match the art style of the rest and re-posted after some small fixes. Thanks for looking! [link] [comments] |
| [BoTW] I did not know that Moblin capable of doing an acrobatic pose. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:15 AM PDT |
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:38 PM PDT |
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:56 AM PDT |
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 06:16 PM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Legend of Zelda. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment