Skyrim - Glass Dagger |
- Glass Dagger
- Is it safe to come out now?
- Told my son "Dragonrend" is the best Thu'um. He laughed at me.
- You know you've been playing too much when you look up and think "Dragon's Tongue"
- When you can finally express your love to the jarl
- I made this with a plasmacutter as a birthday present to my brother. It is not finished yet it still needs some polishing.
- me_irl
- Not once in 1000 hours did I ever travel through Rorkistead at night. The villagers have a bonfire together. Newfound respect for Rorkistead.
- Everyone has an opinion on the civil war let's get a consensus.
- Couldn't have done it better if I tried
- TIL the coming of the dragon Alduin in Skyrim is parallel to Ragnarok, the end of both Midgard(Nirn), the mortal realm, and Asgard(Sovngarde), the immortal realm, and is largely to do with the coming of a giant snake named Jörmungandr (Alduin).
- Any update on how Skyblivion is coming along?
- I don't know why, but this spot caught my eye.
- Found this while lost in the mountains, not a reassuring sight.
- Chillin' in the peaceful night
- I never played the Dawnguard expansion as by the time it came out I thought I was done with Skyrim, bored of killing bandits in caves. Now I have the special edition I'm running around the soul cairn wondering what the fuck is going on.
- Springtime in Skyrim
- Nearly there.
- New to Skyrim & RPGs. What should I be doing?
- A Farewell Ode to My Ebony Armor
- Anyone else ever have an enemy dive into a container?
- Is there a batcave/secret hideout anywhere? (Spoilers for Pinewatch)
- I don't have a super powered PC, but I managed to get a really nice shot.
- I killed a rabbit AMA
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:17 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:17 PM PDT
| ||
| Told my son "Dragonrend" is the best Thu'um. He laughed at me. Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:21 AM PDT | ||
| You know you've been playing too much when you look up and think "Dragon's Tongue" Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:23 PM PDT
| ||
| When you can finally express your love to the jarl Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:38 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:55 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:34 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 02:23 PM PDT
| ||
| Everyone has an opinion on the civil war let's get a consensus. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:59 AM PDT
| ||
| Couldn't have done it better if I tried Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:22 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:50 PM PDT | ||
| Any update on how Skyblivion is coming along? Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:01 AM PDT | ||
| I don't know why, but this spot caught my eye. Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:21 PM PDT
| ||
| Found this while lost in the mountains, not a reassuring sight. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:47 AM PDT
| ||
| Chillin' in the peaceful night Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:49 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 02:43 PM PDT | ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:50 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:12 PM PDT
| ||
| New to Skyrim & RPGs. What should I be doing? Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:37 AM PDT I purchased the special edition on PS4 the other day (@ £24.99 would be rude not to) and enjoyed every minute so far. I've done upto meeting goes the Greybeard guys but I feel like I've already missed a huge part of the game. Are there any hints/tips for a newbie like myself to make the most of this immense world? Also what are some good mods to enhance it even further? [link] [comments] | ||
| A Farewell Ode to My Ebony Armor Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:39 PM PDT
| ||
| Anyone else ever have an enemy dive into a container? Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:19 AM PDT
| ||
| Is there a batcave/secret hideout anywhere? (Spoilers for Pinewatch) Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:23 AM PDT I really love Pinewatch and how there is that little secret passageway to get behind the bookcase, and the certain hidden room in Windhelm. I was just wondering, is there anywhere like that which I can use as a kind of batcave type are? In my head it'd be for keeping daedric artifacts I wouldn't want just anyone to get there hands on (seriously just anyone can walk into Breezehome). I presume this would require a mod which really sucks because I'm on the 360 still so can't mod skyrim. Does such a place exist or would it have to be a mod? [link] [comments] | ||
| I don't have a super powered PC, but I managed to get a really nice shot. Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:06 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 06:53 PM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment