DayZ - Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance.


Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance.

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:56 PM PDT

Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance from 07:00 GMT.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

The End of the Reddit Rescue Force

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:33 PM PDT

"Electricity and its implementation..."

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:37 AM PDT

From the dev report...did this go over everyones heads? that sounds HUGE and I wonder how its gonna affect nightime play in towns? Any other ideas where this might be implemented?

submitted by /u/twodogsgaming
[link] [comments]

Status Report - 18 April 2017

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 09:43 AM PDT

Truly one of the best DayZ videos i've ever seen and it barely got acknowledged last time it was posted. DannyBoyy - "JERONIMO"

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:04 PM PDT

Are there still friendly people around or do we all pvp? I got the answere here.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:29 AM PDT

Yesterday I posted about setting up a Lone Wolf trade operation. Got the discord up and going, and conducted our first trade. 2 people who would otherwise never meet, trading and sharing some food.

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:05 AM PDT

Bored of Chernarus? Here's a reminder of what's on the way once modding is supported..

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:50 PM PDT

New Status Report - BETA in 8 months or less

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 12:41 PM PDT

The new status report talks about so many great things, it's perhaps easy to miss something really important:

TIME FRAME

BI states very clearly that it is planned for 2 major releases, slated for this year - 0.62 and 0.63/BETA.

"At this point, there are two large releases scheduled for this year." - E.H.

https://dayz.com/blog/status-report-18-april-2017

Another great thing added in, is the possibility (I must stress they did not 100% confirm this) that modding may be close, or the ability to mod, with 0.63/BETA.

".we also aim to release a handy toolset very near to (or along with) the initial BETA/0.63 update. This toolset will contain the much-requested server files." - E.H.

So for those of you who have been waiting for DayZ to get that big patch that changes everything.. and the modding that will hopefully soon follow: 8 months or less*

*If things go as planned.. (of course we all know at this point how things can change).

submitted by /u/Lrishjake
[link] [comments]

made a video of a strange bug, where other player's legs disappear after about 200 metres, making them hard to spot

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:37 AM PDT

Throw. Pull pin. Run. Wait...oops.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:39 AM PDT

New Experimental branch is online. Ver 0.61.138792

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:24 AM PDT

Ideal gpu for gameplay

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:17 AM PDT

At the moment I have a gtx 750ti and it runs the game at average settings very well, however I really want to be playing the game on high graphical settings with a smooth frame rate, I have a good enough processor but I want to upgrade my gpu so any ideas as to which gpu I should buy. My price range is around £200-£350

submitted by /u/S21Molla
[link] [comments]

DAYZ STANDALONE - THATS WHY I DONT RUSH!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:57 AM PDT

Where's the hype about one of the best news from the SR? Admin log&tools!

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 05:33 PM PDT

"Besides all the refined features, content and overall improvements to the DayZ experience, we also aim to release a handy toolset very near to (or along with) the initial BETA/0.63 update. This toolset will contain the much-requested server files".

"Backend toolset (srvlet) for central manipulation of economy, and server management (community version)"

We finally gonna be able to have server control on loot, complete logs, fucking true control for servers to create the atmosphere admins wish and once for all be able to eradicate hackers and dupers more efficiently!

:D

submitted by /u/eXWoLL
[link] [comments]

Dayz from 120 fps.to 1 and locked up... Can wait it out to come back but this is getting stupid

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 09:03 PM PDT

I love taking screenshots. You might want to use it as a wallpaper, maybe?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 12:06 PM PDT

I'm here to enjoy and debate a game I like with likeminded people and not have to constantely defend my preferences in gaming. Can the mods please stand up and do something about the quality of this subreddit?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:12 AM PDT

That's it. Really. I've had enough of it. This sub was problematic from the get-go, but the current state is just not enjoyable anymore. I was able to ignore the massive amount of ignorance, hate and toxicity, downvoted all the shitty self-promos and tried to have reasonable discussions with players. But at this point, the sub is pretty much dead to me. The amount of hate and repetitive questions greatly outnumbers quality post, fun, enjoyment or valid and coherent criticism.

Please, dear mods, do something about this. Set some standards, include automods and enforce a direction that you want to head with this sub. There are so many great gaming subreddits out there, but /r/dayz is anything but. I don't care if there's just a few active users left after enforcing tougher rules. At least we'd have a place to talk about a game that we love. If I want to get hate for a game I like, I can simply read Twitch chat or /r/gaming.

submitted by /u/CrossMountain
[link] [comments]

ARMA 2 DayZ MOD " THE BAD MOON RISING " | FRAGMOVIE |

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:43 AM PDT

2017 options for hosting your own locally hosted server?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:35 PM PDT

There is a lot of stuff I see from 2013 - 2015. Some files various communities made available. Is the server actually not being updated as much as the client of has no-one actually have access to up to date server files for locally hosting your own server?

I want to host my own little server on my local network. My internet is shit but I ve got two identical pc builds on a gigabit network so network speed is not a bottleneck. I want to play on my own and just a vanilla server. Me surviving vs zombies.

submitted by /u/TheConceptBoy
[link] [comments]

Anyone w/ a GYT 970 & an i5-7600k?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:19 PM PDT

I am looking into upgrading my amd fx-8350 to the i5-7600k. Can anyone with this build let me know how DayZ SA & Mod performs? Thank you!

submitted by /u/aateZ
[link] [comments]

Anyone know where the best place to jump a car would be

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:51 PM PDT

Gonna go all "Duke-boy" on this vehicle right here...

submitted by /u/twodogsgaming
[link] [comments]

What do you miss or what announcements that have been canned from dayz?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:46 PM PDT

Reading the status report reminded me off all the things we've had taken away.

Exploding gas stations (they were like a beacon you were coming into town)

I don't remember the last time I heard the Kuru laugh.

Dogs/horses gone before we even got them :(

submitted by /u/psiren66
[link] [comments]

When did the NEW TECH start getting Developed vs the Old?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:40 AM PDT

I've been hearing a lot of reports from the devs, that they've been working on a Non-Public development only branch and that's why the public game has kind of lingered in the middle ground of little new additions, staleness, and a general fallout in population.

I'm a long time support of DAYZ, and still to this day believe firmly that the game will become something greater than the greatness I've already experienced.

With that being said, I watched Eugene's explanation video as to the Do's and Don'ts to early access and began thinking.... If one of the lead devs that I have such a high esteem of respect for is pointing out all the honest mistakes he witnessed take place I shouldn't sit on the back line defending the DEV team to everyone I come across accusing them of those few actions.

People complaining the dev process is slow, it is currently for our public branch... People complain nothing new is being added, it's not because of the internal branch, people complaining current content is to buggy to even operate, and it is a lot of the time... I can't defend these things anymore, because we all know them to be a reality.... no way no how, but I can HOPE that it's a slow development process(as far as updates, I imagine they are developing all kinds of different things all day) with a big payday at the end. That being an absolutely fantastic & POLISHED gaming experience. That only happens with time though, and hard work.

Crosses fingers heavily and ties his shoes in eight knots while lacing his arms in each other and tying cherries with my tongue

So my question is this, at what point did the DEV team stop developing the public tech and start developing the "NEW INTERNAL BRANCH" of tech? Because for me no question being answered is more important both for projecting future timelines and current ones.

Is this something that was always being developed on the back side, did it start at .60, or is it even newer than that?

EDIT: for grammatical retardation.

submitted by /u/camcantrun
[link] [comments]

My pc runs the game?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 06:31 PM PDT

I'm new here, I was watching some streams of the game and I loved it, but I'm not sure if my pc runs the game. Specs: CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz RAM: 6,00 GB OS: Windows 7 64 bits Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

Thanks.

submitted by /u/FocusOnImprove
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.