Elder Scrolls Online - Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here |
- Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here
- Can't lie if the truth is the lie
- Funko's rolling out three ESO: Morrowind POP! figures this June: Naryu, Warden, & Vivec.
- I suppose that's one way to watch for thieves.
- Deltia: Morrowind/Warden is P2W
- Please do show respect to crafters
- Absolute fastest way to level without a friend! No gear or items needed.
- Quick newbie question, Please don't upvote & thank you!
- According to lore, what sort of high, is the skooma high?
- Hey player! I know what you stole from those privateers... I saw everything! Give me all your skooma right now and i will keep my beak shut.
- RIP (according to Deltia) Templars, NB's, DK's & Sorcs. From June there can be only One Class.
- First time going into Cyrodiil and what I learned
- Can I buy the Gold Edition?
- Resource regeneration\reduction nerfs
- [Discussion] No free character slots for Morrowind!?
- I'm a big dumb idiot and I somehow made the little quest thing that sits in the top right corner of the screen go away. How do I get it back?
- [XBOX] New player her, I wanted to cry tears of joy last night
- Newbie question about DK build.
- How do you find a guild that does vet Trials?
- Any good NB Saptank Ice Staff builds? (Need build advice)
- Class Lore?
- Ps4 maintainece
- Update 14 and the change we've all been waiting for
- ZOS - Change Vigor morphs so one is still cheap but targets the caster only.
- Everyone should hop on the PTS and play if they're worried about nerfs
| Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:02 AM PDT Hey folks, Welcome to our new recurring post to help you trade items in ESO! You can post any ingame items you would like to sell, buy or trade, start your comment with WTS / WTB / WTT. Please do not post trades for out of game items / cash, or anything that may break the ESO Terms of Service. As always, be polite and respectful, and happy trading! [link] [comments] | ||
| Can't lie if the truth is the lie Posted: 18 Apr 2017 12:08 PM PDT
| ||
| Funko's rolling out three ESO: Morrowind POP! figures this June: Naryu, Warden, & Vivec. Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:54 PM PDT
| ||
| I suppose that's one way to watch for thieves. Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:30 PM PDT
| ||
| Deltia: Morrowind/Warden is P2W Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:00 PM PDT | ||
| Please do show respect to crafters Posted: 18 Apr 2017 06:38 AM PDT English not my native tongue, please no attack on my grammar or style Straight to the point. When u ppl approach crafters in guild chat or in the zone, do show patience and respect... Crafter spends many hours riding around to gather materials, researching, investing skill points in smithing and other craft trees while u are power levelling, doing dungeons and gaining your cp lvl fast!.. When u looking for a crafter, have the mats ready, especially if u do not know him/her personally.. And last of all, dont be impatient ass**le, because to craft for someone else is harder than for myself: the responsibility Last night 1 such person approached guild chat, he needed cp160 glypth , i responded i can do it.. Well, obviously kuta was needed and repora (i hope im right, writing from my phone), 1st i got just one repora from him, he asked can i make 2.. Well, need to help fellow guild mate right!.. Fak this guy, he was asking spell damage glypth, when i said the correct name (its spell damage harm jewellery) he said its not, kept being impatient and annoying, and later invited to his party to call me names, and asking for moneys... The morale: show respect to crafters, if u have no mats offer something in return, i dont know, lock pics? Trait gems?.. Thanks edit: had no idea that this is such a thing... i guess its needed to think about.. to those who are thinking that crafters are cry babies etc... when i started eso i approached crafting as an investment for me first of all, so i can craft any armor i want at some point... so basically this is a favor when crafter crafts for someone, and i can see that respect and patience and empathy is something that is missing allot of times and is important! [link] [comments] | ||
| Absolute fastest way to level without a friend! No gear or items needed. Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:29 PM PDT
| ||
| Quick newbie question, Please don't upvote & thank you! Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:29 PM PDT I'm using this build http://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-sorcerer-build-pve/ When it says "You will need the following passives: Dark Magic, Daedric Summoning, Storm Calling, Light Armor, Heavy Armor (Juggernaunt Passive), Destruction Staff, Vampire (optional), Mages Guild, Racial, Undaunted, Alchemy: Medicinal Use" Does it mean all passives for "dark magic/light armor, etc. it's kind of vague. I apologize I'm a returning/new player and it's a bit confusing it assumes I know a lot, which I don't. Thank you! In other words should I max all passives in "dark magic, Daedric summoning etc." Also, as a first time character should I be putting points into some crafting skills will I still have enough to focus on the build in question, Thank you for anyone that takes the time to answer! [link] [comments] | ||
| According to lore, what sort of high, is the skooma high? Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:16 PM PDT Is it a stimulant, THC, psychedelic or opioid type of high? EDIT: Info only requested in order to erm, watch YouTube videos relating to the specific type of high, for role playing purposes. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 12:14 PM PDT
| ||
| RIP (according to Deltia) Templars, NB's, DK's & Sorcs. From June there can be only One Class. Posted: 18 Apr 2017 09:26 AM PDT
| ||
| First time going into Cyrodiil and what I learned Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:31 PM PDT | ||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:07 AM PDT I played the free weekend on Steam and I'm sold :p I want to buy the Gold Edition without the both Steam & ESO DRM - only ESO DRM. Can I do so without creating a new character? If I ever decide to go back to the Steam DRM version, can I just transfer? I'm really confused on how this system works. Thanks in advance. [link] [comments] | ||
| Resource regeneration\reduction nerfs Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:28 AM PDT I can understand where is ZOS trying to go with this, from DPS point of view. Before the introduction of Champion points, 15K DPS at VR14 was woooooow....now we see peak numbers like 55K DPS and 40K being normal...with the champion points %300 increase in DPS can't be normal, I understand this and something must be done for DPS. What I don't understand, these were directly transferred to tanking, the change no stamina regeneration during blocking made the tanking challenging enough, it made so challenging that we nearly see no other tanks then DKs because they can get resources with Battle Roar and Ultimates. Now it will become much more harder for the other classes other then DKs to tank, it will be a more a challenge for DKs but these changes are really preparing the way for the Warden. It is clear then with these nerf and no stamina regeneration, they are forcing us to go two resource pools(more then 16K stamina and DKs Battle Roar will loose effectiveness) , Stamina and Magicka, and which is the class that can use both to effectively tank, right, Warden with Sword\Shield and Ice Staff. If this is a trick to force people to buy the extension, a la Guild Wars 2, with its post expansion OP classes like Revenant, Reaper, it is really really cheap way to do it. GW2 was one of my favorite games but I don't play it anymore just because of this crap. So ZOS, I understand your problem with DPS but please don't try to force us, one size fit all solution with hidden agendas. My DK tank, with fully invested to Magicka regeneration when possible, can barely keep enough Magicka to cast skills that are useful for tanking, with these changes and everything costing %15-20 more, I have no idea how it will keep up with Warden. Or I have DK healer, which I only use for laughs, only thing was going for him was major mending on obsidian shield, now to nerf the heals on a DK tank you nerf that also (no major mending when shield is used, which is a 2K shield on healer because shield scales on health) and you completely destroyed DK healer, which already don't exist any phase of the game. [link] [comments] | ||
| [Discussion] No free character slots for Morrowind!? Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:07 AM PDT Its a real steal that we can't even have 2 of each class now that we get a new class but no free character slots. Its a real steal zenimax, I can't even play the warden unless I pay 1500 crowns because I have 8 level 50 characters. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:19 PM PDT Ya know this thing that shows you what quest is currently active or whatever. I just noticed its gone. I couldn't find a setting that changes this but like I said I'm a big dumb idiot so its likely I'm just missing something. Or heck maybe its actually broken. How do I get it back? [link] [comments] | ||
| [XBOX] New player her, I wanted to cry tears of joy last night Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:27 AM PDT New player, picked it up during the free play days; silly NB khajiit running around, lvl 9. Last night while doing the craft writs in Auridon I sent a zone chat asking wheres the best place to find maple logs. Not only did I get some answers but I received a notification. NEW MAIL.... what could this be? A message from username Over9000Saiyans ... with an attachment of 200 pieces of sanded maple!! <33333 I thanked him so much and it made me so happy. This is just a glimpse of how awesome this community is and what a great experience this game has been for me so far. I hope to do something that nice down the line. Thank you over9000saiyans whenever you are! You have my eternal gratitude. [link] [comments] | ||
| Newbie question about DK build. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:43 AM PDT Hello, I am terrible at creating my own builds and i would like to get help with most optimal Argonian DK build. I prefer it to be tank if there is one for this. Internet is full of different and old builds so i am not risking and ask here for detailed builds(weapons, armors, skills and their upgrades). Thanks in advance. [link] [comments] | ||
| How do you find a guild that does vet Trials? Posted: 18 Apr 2017 06:00 PM PDT I haven't been able to find a guild that does vet trials. I've been working on a tank and a healer for vet trials but I cant find a group/guild that does them. I really want to do vet maw before the changes come for morrowind... [link] [comments] | ||
| Any good NB Saptank Ice Staff builds? (Need build advice) Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:00 AM PDT I'm trying to cobble together one based on other saptank builds but every build I seem to come across is more focused on 2x 1h/Shield instead of 1h/Shield and Ice Staff. So far I have: Front Bar (1h + Shield):
Back Bar (Ice Staff)
I feel like I'm missing out somewhere by not having Mirage slotted, and I'm trying to determine if Pulsar and Elemental Blockade end up being redundant. Attributes as of right now:
CP as of right now (303):
These probably could be better. Oh and I'm an Argonian with Vampirism. I'm trying to narrow down what gear to start collecting/shooting for. Right now I have full Tava's Favor heavy armor, Swarm Mother's light armor, and was working towards Spell Power Cure for Weapons/Accessories. Is that something viable or should I be looking to other sets? I'm pretty sure about what traits to put on my armor but I'm still wondering about what enchantments to use? Around how much HP should I have? I'm eating Longfin Pasty with Melon Sauce for tri-stats, but right now (after-food, pre-enchantments) I'm sitting at 20k hp, which I feel like is low. I know I was a bit long winded, but basically what I'm asking is if I'm on the right track? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:00 PM PDT I can't seem to find anything online except arguments about Dragonknights, but I'm looking for some lore background on each class. I know the class system is not quite as cookie cutter as priest/pally/warlock, etc. but there has to be SOME kind of foundation for them lore-wise, right? I've read that Dragonknights use Akaviri magic said to be derived from dragons (Though that seems to be a point of debate in Tamriel AND real life.) & I presume Templar is some type of early practitioner of restoration magic since The Mages Guild hasn't formally acknowledged that as a school of magic yet. I imagine there's more to that though, as well as the Sorceror, Nightblade, and upcoming Warden. Can anybody shed some light onto this for a hopeful RPer that's new to the lore? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:10 AM PDT | ||
| Update 14 and the change we've all been waiting for Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:46 AM PDT 'The Great Elk mount no longer appears to have an overbite.' [link] [comments] | ||
| ZOS - Change Vigor morphs so one is still cheap but targets the caster only. Posted: 18 Apr 2017 09:48 AM PDT Some classes (ahem, stamina DK) rely on vigor for staying alive in places like VMA. Yeah, it's too cheap for an AOE heal, so make one morph caster only. Thanks! [link] [comments] | ||
| Everyone should hop on the PTS and play if they're worried about nerfs Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:33 PM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Elder Scrolls Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment