Grand Theft Auto V - Two Hydras versus a Ruiner...


Two Hydras versus a Ruiner...

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:38 AM PDT

The Duke O' Death is great for contact missions.

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 02:56 PM PDT

DUKE O'DEATH COMES TO GTA ONLINE, DOUBLE GTA$ & RP CONTACT MISSIONS & MORE

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:26 AM PDT

I dont think I've spent that much on Returning-Player exclusive vehicles?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:27 PM PDT

I Regret Nothing

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:48 AM PDT

Why was I just "awarded" $1,000,000?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 03:01 PM PDT

Holy cow, thanks Rockstar.

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:41 PM PDT

Kraken Window of Death

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:39 PM PDT

So, with the Returning Player vehicles being unlocked for us for free, I decided to buy a Kraken Submersible and see what it was like.

After a few moments of bobbing around near the beach, I attracted the attention of a low level player, who attempted to steal it from me.

Instinctively, I decided to give him gentle shoves, which knocked him around, but did no damage. I continued this for a good minute until I came across something interesting.

After nudging him a few more times, I nudged him once with the bubble-shaped window and he died instantly.

This provoked me to nudge him several more times (He was persistent in wanting the sub) and got the same result.

After he vanished, I got curious and decided to exit the submersible after docking in the Merryweather port, and see what was up with the window, and surely enough, after I swam up to it and nudged it, my character took a massive amount of damage. Curious yet again, I chose to repeat the same process after it killed me from touching it again, and sure enough, same result; gentle nudging/brushing against the front window, and receiving a massive amount of damage.

I attempted this same impact with the standard Submersible, and to my surprise, nothing happened!

What causes the Kraken's window to be so lethal?

submitted by /u/Kinosha
[link] [comments]

Extradition x2 cash solo hard, not using any money on stickies or calling Lester done in roughly 3 and a half minutes

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 03:06 PM PDT

Anybody need a parachute? I've got plenty

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:29 AM PDT

You can tell I like a Mad Max approach

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 02:40 PM PDT

If they had Machine guns, Tire spikes and Ejector seat in this mission in Story mode... why can't we have them Online?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:05 PM PDT

Which car is the fastest out of the four?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:23 AM PDT

Congoscenti 55 Armored

Schafter V12 Armored

Schafter LWB Armored

Baller LE Armored

submitted by /u/EzzoMahfouz
[link] [comments]

Dukes O' Death is out now

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 02:00 AM PDT

Free for returning players, $655k for everyone else

submitted by /u/mattverso
[link] [comments]

Easier Way to get Duke O Death

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:11 AM PDT

Just wondering if there an easier way than going all the way to my special vehicly garage building thingy.

submitted by /u/hedghehog
[link] [comments]

Lamar and Frank

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:58 PM PDT

Don't you think Franklin should've at least tried to make Lamar a heist member? He should've been an option and it could've saved them a lot of conflict.

submitted by /u/youngcloud32
[link] [comments]

So there's a lifeguard hut that bikes can phase through

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:13 AM PDT

The Last Banshee (Remake of The Last Viper)

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:35 PM PDT

All the classic contact missions are double RP and cash.

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 03:26 AM PDT

GTA V RP

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:04 PM PDT

With the growing interest in GTA V RP on twitch with larger streamers such as Lirik, Waffle, and Timmac (personal favorite), what would be a good way to join this form of gaming? Is there a community for this on console? Is there mod-ability available on console? And lastly, what RP mod do the professional streamers use? I've done some research into all of these questions but game up with few results. Thank you and I apologize if this is an excessive topic.

submitted by /u/TheBarrelofMonkeys
[link] [comments]

One instant karma, coming right up!

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 02:31 AM PDT

Help me please

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 03:38 PM PDT

So I have been play GTA Online for a little bit now and am loving it. I spend a lot of time doing Stunt Series races and have come to expect losses when custom vehicles are turned on as I don't have an upgraded car and can't always keep up.

Here's where I need help. Why is my car so slow? Even when other racers have the same car as me I often fall behind. Whenever there is an uphill portion my car almost falls off and slows down considerably while everyone else has no problem. I also now have trouble getting enough speed to clear jumps, I don't understand. Here is a video of my problem.

https://youtu.be/fYvKa_7X2xI

Can anyone explain why this is happening? I've looked for answers and I can't find any.

submitted by /u/cerealman2020
[link] [comments]

Drifting down mountains in gta

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:31 PM PDT

I just returned after a year, advice?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:56 PM PDT

So as the title says I've just played the game (properly) for the firs time since the heists update (bare in mind this is on PC). I did play for a short while when the CEO update came out but it was difficult to play on your own. I've tried getting in to the game however three times I've tried to do the VIP missions, first two I got hacked. First hack, they stripped me of my weapons, set me (and the entire lobby) on fire indefinitely. Second one they kept us all in the water (again, indefinitely) and the third one I just got hunted by a rival CEO with bodyguards that just spam threw grenades at me. Is there any way to enjoy this game if you prefer playing on your own in a more relaxing manner and if anybody can give me some advice on to making this more plausible? Also, is there a way to join sessions with fewer players?

submitted by /u/Cooper96x
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.