Pokémon GO - [Screenshot] This is not a nest! This is a meeting!


[Screenshot] This is not a nest! This is a meeting!

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 08:44 AM PDT

Managed to catch this moment before hitting one of my major goals

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:24 AM PDT

[Screenshot] Had to take a pic with my favorite Pokemon! Pretty sweet!

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:33 PM PDT

Just when I decided I was ready to give up, finally hatched my 1st Porygon yesterday from an event egg, and caught my 1st ever Snorlax. Now to walk until I can finally use one of those 6 upgrades collecting dust in my items! Just need a stupid aerodactyl to complete Gen 1.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:32 PM PDT

I just hatched the last of my Easter 2km eggs, I'm pretty happy with them.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:23 PM PDT

Porygon using Signal Beam is the most farfetched animation in the game.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 03:31 PM PDT

Had a pretty good 3 minutes..

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 11:23 AM PDT

[infographic] List of Max CP for Wild Pokemon

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:22 PM PDT

Local Facebook group of 3000+ has daily posts of people OPENLY cheating and arguments saying they are not. This was my response. Curious if others local groups have got this bad? Cheating is wrong, just don't do it.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 04:04 PM PDT

[screenshot] what's your favourite pokestop? XD

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 10:47 AM PDT

It was the first throw that hit excellently with ultra ball and razz berry, but still....

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:42 PM PDT

[Screenshot] Hadn't seen a Girafarig since gen 2 released, then the park near my house turned into a nest. All of these in 30 minutes.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 08:11 AM PDT

Shitpost Screenshots

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 03:15 PM PDT

Am I the only person getting really tired of the screenshots of people's odd CP or high amount of candies? And the endless amount of dragonite that ran away? It's just clogging up the sub. r/TheSilphRoad is so much better.

submitted by /u/TheLapras
[link] [comments]

Finally caught an Unown. How many are there in the game though?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:03 AM PDT

My European Kanto Pokédex completed!

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 08:16 AM PDT

My my what a party we got here.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:55 PM PDT

Screenshot. Finally!

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:23 PM PDT

This 100% Victreebel's CP is the same as my birth year.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 08:12 PM PDT

2123 is way easier that what I've seen for rattata badge, still no damn shiny

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 10:15 AM PDT

Does anybody else think that Piloswine has the funniest eyes (off incense)

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:59 PM PDT

Got my last special evolution today...

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 02:18 PM PDT

100 IV Eevee what to do with it??

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:31 PM PDT

Where have your travels led you to play PoGo? Where is your favorite place you have played?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 03:59 PM PDT

Where have you played Pokemon Go since the game came out? Where is the best place you have played? What did you catch?

Backstory:

I live out in the country, about an 1 1/2 hours north of Atlanta, Georgia. I rarely have anything spawn (maybe 1-2 spineraks an hour at my house). I travel 30 minutes to fill my bag in downtown Roswell. Usually I can catch a few good and sometimes some rare pokes such as a Snorlax and had a Dragonite flee me. I've also been to Piedmont Park a couple times too and caught a couple good things, but nothing super rare. Other than going to a couple different nest, that's about it in Georgia. I have been lucky enough to travel the US a good amount since Pogo came out, due to my brother playing professional baseball.

Here's where I've been and what it was like

Oregon: I went to Eugene, Oregon 2 days after the game first came out. I caught a large amount of water Pokémon. Golduck was my first rare catch. Other than that, it wasn't the greatest.

California: While visiting family in San Francisco, I had the privilege to play at pier 39, downtown, and AT@T park. I didn't realize at the time how big playing was in San Fran, so I didn't take full advantage. I did get over 200 magikarp candies in one day, and a caught a good amount of Dratini's. Overall this was the best place I've played and wish I could have spent more than a day.

Arizona: Another great place to play is Scottsdale, Arizona. Large number of pokestops, rock and fire pokes, and good stuff. I caught a Miltank, Granbull, and Arcanine a day. Also would catch multiple Growlithes, Geodudes, Ryhorns, and Snubbulls. Also a good variety of starters and decent stuff. -Sedona: Sedona is not only beautiful to look at, but also has a great amount of rare pokes. First poke that spawned was a 2800 Dragonite, of course it would be flee as well. (0/2 on wild Dragonites). I also got a Chansey. I highly recommend playing in Arizona.

Nevada: I was visiting a buddy in Las Vegas. Sadly I didn't get to play at the strip, but play was still pretty good. It was a lot like Arizona, but I think even more of a variety. I caught 2 Chanseys, the highlight of the trip.

Alabama: My Gf is a student at U of A in Tuscaloosa, so I visit often. The campus is a great play to play. Lots of stops, nests, and some rare catches. Snorlax is my best catch. Outside of the campus, its not the best.

Florida: I was visiting family in Miami, but didn't get to play too much. But when I did there was usual something decent to catch and a lot of pokestops. Sadly Gen 2 wasn't out yet, so no Corsela or Heracross. I do plan on going to Orlando this summer though.

I will be going to Indiana, Hilton Head, and Daytona/Orlando this summer and looking forward to somewhere new to play. I haven't play outside of the United States yet but hopefully will get a chance one day.

Let me hear some of your stories!

submitted by /u/CeaseFlyer
[link] [comments]

What's your bag breakdown?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 09:04 PM PDT

What level are you, how much space do you have, and what do you use it for?

Here's mine:

Level: 31 (40k to 32!)

Space: 550

Potions: 1 (I delete these first)

Super Potions: 17 (for prestigers)

Hyper Potions: 17 (for defenders)

Max Potions: 56 (for Blisseys, and when I'm out of anything else)

Revive: 49

Max Revive: 48

Poke Ball: 84 (I delete other stuff to make room for these 'cause of the Go Plus)

Great Ball: 0 (I use these instead of Poke Balls for the above reason)

Ultra Ball: 93

Razz: 83

Pinap: 89

Incubator: 1 (almost never buy incubators, but I had racked up a good amount of coins and decided to splurge)

Sun Stone: 3

King's Rock: 3

Metal Coat: 3

Dragon Scale: 1

submitted by /u/LazarusRises
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.