Halo - Halo Wars nailed the Forerunner art style


Halo Wars nailed the Forerunner art style

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:57 AM PDT

Thread the needle

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:38 PM PDT

Progress on my halo sleeve.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 11:55 AM PDT

Just started Halo 5 having not played Halo 3 or 4, some questions about the new enemies and mechanics.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 10:00 PM PDT

Hey everybody, so basically I've just started playing Halo 5 after purchasing it during the Spring Sale, but I haven't played Halo 3 or 4. I'm finding the new gameplay mechanics, guns and enemies a bit overwhelming, especially online. Heroic Warzone is a lot of fun, but I feel like I'm not doing any damage to Prometheans no matter what gun I choose. I'm also not quite sure how reward packs are handed out, as sometimes I get nothing, while other times I get gold or silver packs at the end of a match.

Would anyone who's invested a lot of time in the game be kind enough to offer some tips to a new player? I'd be happy with any info really, as my google-fu is kinda dropping the ball on this one (a lot of places I guess assume you've played every other Halo game). I really appreciate any help that you guys can send my way.

EDIT: Wow! Thank you all so much for the helpful responses, I wasn't expecting such a positive turnout. I'll definitely be taking all of this information in as I put more hours into the game. Again, thank you all so much!

submitted by /u/Beforecrisis
[link] [comments]

Halo 2 Hunter, taller and less bulky than the CE.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 09:49 AM PDT

Did this Grunt shout "You killed my husband"?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 03:02 PM PDT

[WIP] I'd love a gritty 'First Contact' Halo title.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:38 PM PDT

I'm just going to leave this here - Warzone in Custom Game

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:26 AM PDT

Anyone still playing Halo 5 Forge on PC?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:31 AM PDT

Just asking, seems like there are only a maximum of 20 players online. At least in my region I guess.

submitted by /u/mrgunfun
[link] [comments]

Does Halo 5 have any game mode where it prevents people from being together in a chat?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 08:50 PM PDT

I don't have any friends left playing this game. They all think it sucks and ever so often I join a match and get gangbanged.

submitted by /u/monument4allursins
[link] [comments]

HCS settings for FFA

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 10:03 AM PDT

I think we can agree that the new settings are ahuge improvement on what we had so why can't they be added to FFA.Not only does it play better but pros like vetoed have expressed a desire for it.The only required change would be normal (not the new Spartan ability radar) radar.

submitted by /u/bolomk35
[link] [comments]

H5 has most addicting FFA I've ever played

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 11:48 PM PDT

Halo 5 FFA is kinda addicting

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 11:28 PM PDT

Unpopular Opinion: Obsession with precision weapons

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 11:06 PM PDT

Semi-autos, headshots, "perfect" kills, etc was never Halo for me. I don't know if I just spent too much of my childhood playing Halo CE with my brother gunning each other down with full-auto ARs and pinning each other to the wall with a storm of plasma fire. In Halo 2 I only ever played campaign, so when I picked up online multiplayer for the first time in Halo 3, I was in for some major culture shock. Everyone just totally obsessed with using the BR! Pew, pew, pew, pew-dead. Every single time. I forced myself to learn the 4-shot kill metagame, but boy was it such an unsatisfying way to kill players. Where was the power, where was the lead?? For the next several games, I would look for any opportunity to land a kill with my beloved bullet hose of death rather than the pulsing peashooter that had become the standard tool. Come Halo 5, I could not have been happier. I honestly feel the assault rifle has been restored the glory it deserves as a deathbringing primary weapon. Even in warzone, the Longshot AR is my tool of destruction as I suppress and bother opposing players from across the map. But now I'm afraid that the competitive community's vendetta against automatics is going to disturbing changes. If these changed are confined only to the HCS setting, that will be fine, but if automatics are nerfed or worse, removed in the normal gamemodes, than its going to ruin it for me. I ask the people of this thread, why the obsession with precision weapons? Why the emphasis on "skill gaps" and all that stuff? Am I truly alone in thinking that its fun to gun down your enemies with overwhelming firepower?

submitted by /u/ravenwulf_sb
[link] [comments]

The Ultimate Turn-on (Halo: 5 Doubles)

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 09:27 PM PDT

Sentinel beam is amazing against goblins

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:14 AM PDT

The Sentinel beam can absolutely wreck a Goblins shield. Even on mythic. Just a few guys with Sentinel beams can destroy the shield of Mythic Pipap or Stimbab in no time.

Try it and you will not be disappointed.

submitted by /u/Aaltopahvi
[link] [comments]

Halo Wars 2 at 35% off. Worth buying it?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 11:44 AM PDT

Title. I've been a Halo Wars player since 2009 and I loved the first one. Mostly online. However, my job and social activities eat up most of my time and I'm not sure if it would be worth buying a new game. I'm also trying to save some money to buy a new car, so I want yo keep my expenses to the minimum.

Should I buy it? Is it as good as the first? Is the season pass necessary to fully enjoy the game?

submitted by /u/IrvingI80
[link] [comments]

Halo MLB Home Run Derby Mini Game!8v8!

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:30 AM PDT

Halo 5 - How to Make Extermination Better by OceanDreamer

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 04:05 PM PDT

[PSA] Today (April 22nd) you can get (part of) the 'Elder Signs' achievement in Halo MCC [x-post from /r/xboxone]

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:33 AM PDT

Halo 2 ANNIVERSARY mods - Flying the pelican

Posted: 21 Apr 2017 11:17 PM PDT

Deadzones on Halo 5

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:22 PM PDT

What should my deadzones be on Halo 5? I have them at 0,0 but everyone is saying they should be like 8,9% since I play on 2,2 sensitivity.

submitted by /u/S13hatchdude
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.