Diablo - DIABLO 2 / UNREAL ENGINE / BARBARIAN CHARACTER


DIABLO 2 / UNREAL ENGINE / BARBARIAN CHARACTER

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 04:35 PM PDT

Wondering how to upgrade gear next.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:20 PM PDT

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Frankyboy-1519/hero/87298009

I've finished the season journey and so far have done GR 77 solo. Wondering what the best course of action for upgrading my gear would be next. Gambling/upgrading rares in the cube? Rerolling my legendaries hoping for ancients? Just farming greater rifts and regular rifts? I'd ideally like to be able to finish GR80+ by the end of the season. Any help would be great.

submitted by /u/Frankyboy07
[link] [comments]

When is the resetted settings every time we log in gonna get fixed?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 03:37 AM PDT

For the past 3 weeks since season start, everytime we log in, our settings are resetted back. We get the pop-up that a new season has started, we're in general chat #1, loot notifications of clan members is on. On all of these things, I have turned them off and I would like them to stay that way. Also our character list order is getting reset. It's getting really annoying everytime logging in to have to set all these options off. When is there gonna be a fix? Is it gonna be like this the entire season?

submitted by /u/ZakarumLoZ
[link] [comments]

Made a little painting today, hope you guys will like it!

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 05:53 PM PDT

It's been more than 10 years since I used watercolors last time so don't be too critical ^

http://imgur.com/a/8qxcU

submitted by /u/_GaD_
[link] [comments]

Gear check please!

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 10:41 AM PDT

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrMrglMrgl-1111/hero/87421234

I just beat GR70 by the skin of my teeth and I'm looking to see what I should target for re-rolls or perhaps what gear needs to be replaced to push even higher. Here are my goals so far:

  • Roll for ancient versions of my items.
  • Level up gems
  • Start augmenting once I have BiS ancients, which so far is only the bracers.
submitted by /u/Skandranonsg
[link] [comments]

Are they laughing at me, or with me! Ancients are coming soon.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 08:48 PM PDT

Bug with Blizzard account/Diablo 3

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:19 PM PDT

I have Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls but the transaction in my account shows up as Diablo 3 and Blizzard App gives me the option to upgrade to Reaper of Souls. I'm pretty sure I have Reaper of Souls though because I have the crusader class and when the game starts up it shows it as Reaper of Souls.

Any way to fix this issue?

edit: I can't do the adventure mode cause "I don't have the expansion"

submitted by /u/samuraialien
[link] [comments]

Weekly Hero Help Saturday - 04/22/17

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Welcome to week 199 of Hero Help Saturday!

Having trouble gearing up your hero? Don't know what to upgrade next or what build to use? This thread is for you! Just follow the format below and hopefully someone will point you in the right direction.

Another great resource to check out is your class specific subreddit, located in the sidebar.

Please provide the following information so people can help you:

  • Battle.net Profile:

  • Class:

  • Item to reroll?:

  • Target goal:

  • Anything else:


If you have any suggestions for information people should provide for getting help or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

New player, need some help

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:23 AM PDT

Hey everyone,

I am pretty new to D3, never played it seriously before (just trolled around in campaign thinking I was awesome finding cruddy rares) but thanks to my co-worker I am trying to take it serious this season. I need some direction though, can anyone help me? Here is my profile:

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/codyYOLOSWAG-1873/hero/88049460

I'm assuming I just speedrun normal rifts until I get a decent amount of keys to do some greaters, but I'm afraid I wouldn't know if I came across a really good item or an upgrade to my set lol. Any and all advice I will gladly take!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/codyadm
[link] [comments]

Level 1 Hardcore Seasonal

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:51 PM PDT

LF some ba mofo to start off playing HC seasonal..

NA USA

BT: Filipowski#1807

submitted by /u/Filipowski_Diablo
[link] [comments]

Current bounties and group chat rooms?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:14 PM PDT

Hey guys, what are current active bounties group chatrooms?

submitted by /u/lolGroovy
[link] [comments]

Season 10 Rewards not showing up...

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:15 PM PDT

What gives? Am I doing something wrong?

I finished chapter 1, 2 and 3 so far in the season and no rewards.

Can someone shed some advice??

submitted by /u/lemi69
[link] [comments]

Current WD top build video?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 05:54 AM PDT

I just ended gearing for the current top WD build for non season. I havent seen a guide anywhere and despite having all the gear + abilities + passives + rolls on gear info from all the top players, I dont know how to properly rotate or just in what proper order to use my abilities. Is there a YT guide or something?

Its the arachyr build that uses locust swarm, firebats, etc...

submitted by /u/ImFranny
[link] [comments]

Best place to get unhallowed essence?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 02:08 PM PDT

Is it in rifts? My friend gave me 4 pieces of the set, as he already had the whole set.

submitted by /u/LooiBooi
[link] [comments]

Disappearing Elites?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 03:40 AM PDT

Hey Guys, i just encountered a weird thing.. The Elite seems to be pulled quite too far, and just disappeared leaving his orbs behind.. never seen this before "view me"

submitted by /u/n1com
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.