Pokémon GO - [Humor] Caught him beating his meat again.


[Humor] Caught him beating his meat again.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 11:41 AM PDT

Interesting Gym in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 10:23 AM PDT

Local council warnings [screenshot]

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 10:14 AM PDT

Remove mantine/gligar from 10 km eggs!!

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 12:45 PM PDT

Please can we have these Pokémon removed from the eggs!!! No one wants to walk 10 kilometers to get a Pokémon you can find commonly in the wild!!

submitted by /u/pogoqa
[link] [comments]

I'm still shaking from this. I live in an area where the rarest spawn I've ever seen is probably nidoking, and I just ran 2 blocks for this guy. Only 1 razz + ultra and it was mine.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 07:24 PM PDT

TIL When Pokémon GO is downloaded, Siri has a favorite Pokémon.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:53 PM PDT

[Art] Some adorable Pokemon Go artwork (not mine!)

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 05:44 PM PDT

Just got my plus today! Loving it so far :D

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 10:02 AM PDT

Nooo, nooo... Grimer Afuera!

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 12:41 AM PDT

[Screenshot] Ingress portal submissions have reopened in Korea; I submitted this portal on Monday, it was approved Tuesday, and became a PokeStop Wednesday.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:21 AM PDT

A Breakdown of How I Got my Dark Medal!

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 06:13 AM PDT

A compilation of some changes I thought of while playing. Summary in comments.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 12:06 AM PDT

How this feature doesn't exist is beyond me

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:10 AM PDT

How could this happen to you?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 05:46 PM PDT

Halfway there!

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 12:50 PM PDT

Gyms: Why is the most complex mechanic (prestiging) the least explained by the game?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:46 PM PDT

I work next to a Gym, and I watch- daily - as people push it up or down. I'll even leave the Gym 500 or so Prestige away from a slot opening up when it matches up with my team.

Mind you, this is at a busy subway station. Thousands of people go by, and it's near Washington DC so the playerbase is plentiful.

Rarely do I see the Gym increase by anything more than a few 100 points, indicating the prestiger is just throwing their biggest Pokémon at the defenders and doing virtually nothing.

Open a slot? Someone drops in sooner rather than later, so I know there's friendly members of the same team passing by. The only thing I can figure from this is a total lack of knowhow on how the prestige system works. Because there's not a word about it in the game.

For PvP being a big game component, even a few words in the Tips section beyond "Train the Pokémon at a friendly Gym..." that explain that you can get more Prestige using weaker Pokémon would be valuable. Without it, tearing down a Gym is intuitive, adding Pokémon makes sense, but most new Gym battlers have no clue as to how to push a Gym up other than in the smallest, most painful way possible. Without any idea that there can be a big reward, the majority of players only leech off of empty spaces they see in a Gym that more skilled players leave behind.

So, why isn't this mechanic actually explained in the game?

submitted by /u/va_wanderer
[link] [comments]

First time seeing an Ampharos in game, think it looks really goofy when added to a gym. It's wiggle made me smile.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 06:54 PM PDT

I'm a Pokemon hoarder. Never know what to keep/chuck

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 01:37 PM PDT

I've kept 1 of each Pokemon I've caught for the most part. So there's that. And when I get multiples of high IV Pokemon I am unsure if I should keep or chuck. Like my 4 golducks above 97%.

They change things up a lot and Im not all that skilled anyway. Multiple times I've found that Pokemon I thought were worthless turned out to be beast in some situations.

Is there a list of safe to dump pokemon anywhere? Or do you guys have any strategies for managing them all?

submitted by /u/SleeplessinRedditle
[link] [comments]

What's the best gym you've ever seen? I passed by this today: 9 Blissey and a Shiny Gyarados

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:44 PM PDT

On my way to work today, I saw this amazing gym with nine 2600+ CP Blissey and a shiny Gyarados on top. (Unfortunately, not my team)

https://imgur.com/a/0FzWX

What's the best gym you've ever seen?

submitted by /u/Redddmonkey
[link] [comments]

lizarp why

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 05:22 PM PDT

Nice

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 12:46 AM PDT

[Story] I should've been late for work

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 01:32 PM PDT

I'm Instinct, and I'm lucky to live in a neighborhood with five gyms that are also Instinct. I used to always be in all five gyms, but a combination of me not playing enough and (I think) some spoofers/shaving led to me being in two gyms max at a time with all five at level 10. It is what it is.

This morning I woke up and I was in zero gyms. So I left twenty minutes early for work to check it out. Four of the five gyms were taken over in the night by Valor (The fifth is inside a gated area so it was untouched*), with three being level 3 Valor gyms and one being a level 1 Instinct gym. I added myself to the level 1 and took the two level 3's that were most direct to my workplace, and thought about prestiging/taking over the fourth Valor gym. But I had about three minutes to get to work at that point, so I drove away hopeful.

Big mistake. As I go to leave work I see I lost one of the gyms. I'm thinking maybe Valor kept fighting, and I'll get in all the gyms. Wrong. Every single gym is back up to level 10 yellow, with all the suspected spoofers in there alongside the 2-3 players I can personally vouch for. Definitely should've taken a personal day.

  • Not being in the untouched gym makes me so grumpy. For a while I was the only Instinct battling Mystics for it, and there were weeks on end where I'd have it for 12 hours and then lose it and then I'd battle for it again. We finally won it forever, and since then I've seen myself shaved out four different times. You'd think I'd learn eventually.

TL:DR Woke up to a chance to get in all the local gyms. Did a few and went to work and ended up right where I started.

submitted by /u/SpastikMooss
[link] [comments]

Going to New York

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 11:03 AM PDT

(Question) As it says in the title I am going to New York for a week and wondering where the best spots are for hunting ect thank you

submitted by /u/Josh1923
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.