Diablo - Just got a 6 Primary Stat Weapon and a 5 Stat version on the same run, is this new?


Just got a 6 Primary Stat Weapon and a 5 Stat version on the same run, is this new?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 05:15 PM PDT

Just finished a Grift and got two Fury of the Vanished Peak, but one seem a little odd compared to the other.

http://imgur.com/a/GghhG

Are we getting 5-6 Stat weapons, is this incredibly rare? Old glitch? Just wondering. Its too bad its not a very useful weapon for it to happen to. Would have loved something like this on my BK set.

Edit: Noticed the durability is lower on the 6 stat one. Could be significant.

submitted by /u/CanadianMooseRider
[link] [comments]

Bone Armor is awesome, but where's your head?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 06:31 AM PDT

What am I missing here? Bone Armor

submitted by /u/EverMoar
[link] [comments]

[ELI5] How does Bane of the Stricken exactly work? How can I maximize this damage?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 11:58 AM PDT

I've read about this on the Diablo forums, but I'm still confused. Can someone explain this? Thanks!

submitted by /u/gamer0488
[link] [comments]

Necromancer Beta - Blood Set w/Skeleton Mage Build

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 09:00 PM PDT

Greetings Again Nephalem!

So I've REALLY been trying to make the Skeleton Mage skill work in a build. I think the Blood Set is where it will find a home. I tried incorporating it into the Bone Set (Pet set) but just couldn't find a good fit for it. Too many other pet skills are simply better for that set. I don't want pets. I main a WD. I want mini-wizards-of-death! The gameplay is fun and challenging on higher difficulties (Don't roll your eyes at me on my GR57 clear, damage numbers aren't tweaked yet). Trying to keep a steady supply of life regen and corpses available for essence is tricky. I really can't wait to see some supporting legendaries to help the skill. Right now in the cube there are two legendary abilities listed that could help.

  • A phylactery that states Skeleton Mages last an additional 1 second (Boo on 1 second. Lets make it up to like 10).
  • And a 2-Hand Scythe that states Damage reduction is increased X amount for every 2% life missing.

Other thoughts on supporting legendaries would be something similar Fazula's Improbable Chain (Archon Stacks on Wizard), but the problem is that the Blood Cascade buff is only on the Blood Set. A non-set legendary wouldn't make sense. The bottom line is that we need an item to help boost the ramp-up speed. You'll notice in the video that it took me the whole rift to generate 50+ stacks, which don't get me wrong, is a shit-ton (metric) of damage (200% per stack). I'm not expecting to hit that number in like 10 seconds or anything. Just a small nudge would be good.

Life missing is unavoidable the more stacks of Blood Cascade you acquire. I feel like we could manage to throw Shi Mizu's Haori in the mix, but Tasker and Theo seems to valuable to pass up. Hey Blizz, maybe make the set 7 pieces instead of 6. K, thx.

Blood Set Description for reference: HERE

Skills Used: HERE

GR57 Video: HERE

Hope everyone gets their beta invite to help Necromancer become all that she can be!

submitted by /u/Doziness
[link] [comments]

New Necro Set Transmogs!

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 09:37 AM PDT

am I bad or is demon hunter?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:49 PM PDT

Long story short me and my friend are new players around level 23, he does 5x my damage with a huge lazer as a mage and I can't figure out how to be useful as a demon hunter. It's not a problem yet but I'd like to be able to go off on my own and advance without him carrying me eventually. Right now I have the roll ability, traps, double chakram blades, and the big hail of arrows along with the auto attacks that chain and slow enemies. I'm basically just a slow bot for him to disintegrate everything in a line. How do I do more deeps? Thanks for helping a noob

submitted by /u/sayit2times
[link] [comments]

I might need help in GRifts

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 04:44 PM PDT

Hey guys

I cant pass GRift 89 and wanted to ask for some advice. GR88 was really easy but it seems impossible to finish 89.

My gear: https://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/akira-2418/Kate/91677419

Did I miss something? What can I improve? Is it possible to do 89 or 90s with my gear and Paragon?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Kathaki
[link] [comments]

Necro on Console?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:33 PM PDT

Has blizzard announced if the Necro will be released to Console at the same time it's released on PC?

submitted by /u/Dethkyt4lyf
[link] [comments]

Code 300016 (Necro)

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 04:17 PM PDT

Havent found anything on the forums or battle.net why cant i get in

submitted by /u/SkaJamas
[link] [comments]

Diablo 3 Crossfire Support in Windows 10 x64

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:54 PM PDT

Is anyone else having issues getting AMD crossfire to work in Windows 10 x64? I have the latest AMD drivers installed and my second R9 290 remains at 0% activity. Other games work as expected and utilize the second GPU at 100%. FYI, I'm using the 64 bit game launcher.

submitted by /u/ptown02
[link] [comments]

Is the PTR down currently?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 04:13 PM PDT

Looked around online for an answer but didn't find one. Unable to login, error code 300016. Thanks!

submitted by /u/agrolazer
[link] [comments]

Necromancer fanart, made by Diablofans.cz fan

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 07:15 AM PDT

Does torment level affect Kadala drops?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:51 PM PDT

See title

submitted by /u/WorkplaceSass
[link] [comments]

Why am I struggling with G rifts so much?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:22 PM PDT

I'm still farming gear for lighting archon build, but below is my firebird build. I can't even clear GR40.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tweetywoof-6368/hero/45346657

submitted by /u/Tweetwoof
[link] [comments]

Is anyone else having issues logging into the Necro beta?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 11:30 AM PDT

For some reason every time I attempt to log in it authenticates and then just gives me an error. Someone help me.

submitted by /u/xRegolith
[link] [comments]

Challenge Rift 3 Map & Elites/Pylon locations

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 01:29 AM PDT

New Challenge Rift on Beta servers.
Here is the map and the elites/pylon locations http://imgur.com/a/8G6KT

submitted by /u/Desolacer
[link] [comments]

Rhykker's video about Challenge Rifts

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 11:07 AM PDT

Diablo Lore?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 08:34 PM PDT

Does anybody know of a Youtube channel that does Diablo lore about the characters, units, story, expansions and books/comics because I'd really like to learn more Diablo lore :)

submitted by /u/Blazindragon1737
[link] [comments]

Is DH Marauders Build viable still? or stick to Impale DH?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 08:28 PM PDT

What are the pros and cons of the Marauders Build if it's still viable compared to the Impale build.

Thank-You in advance!

submitted by /u/KirbysBackk
[link] [comments]

Help for a seasons newbie

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 08:06 PM PDT

Hello all,

I'm doing my first seasons run (I know, only 9 seasons late....) and I'm having a bit of an issue I'm hoping you might be able to help out with.

I started the game on hard, got King Leoric's crown then started grinding rifts up until I hit lvl 70. Now that I am at 70 the only outstanding item I have on my seasons challenges (chapter 2) is completing a greater rift.

Now I flew through the <70 rifts with zero issues, absolutely steamrolling everything. But my first foray into a greater rift saw me getting eaten alive by the first Elite mob I ran into.

So the question is, do I need to grind paragon levels to get strong enough to solo these (I've only ever played solo) or did I open the greater rift far too early?

Many thanks all.

submitted by /u/hifire
[link] [comments]

Character Choice?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:49 PM PDT

I haven't played since RoS released because i got pretty bored with the game, but i hear there is alot more things to do so i picked up the game again and am pretty excited about it. Just looking for some character suggestions from you guys who play the game alot thanks.

submitted by /u/Fatal1tyy
[link] [comments]

Season 11 Rewards, Necro Incoming?

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 11:45 PM PDT

Next Diablo 3 Battle Chest Sale?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 06:47 PM PDT

Is there going to be a diablo 3 battle chest sale soon?

submitted by /u/OnionKnight24
[link] [comments]

Impale DH, cold or lightning?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 06:18 PM PDT

Hey guys, I just geared up my DH and I was wondering if cold impale is better than lightning.

This past couple of days I've seen more Impale DH with cold damage and got me wondering which is better.

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/diegoloquillo
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.