Overwatch - Next level widow tactics


Next level widow tactics

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:41 PM PDT

Random heroes with no cooldowns should totally be a permanent arcade event

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:26 AM PDT

I discovered where Reaper's shotguns come from

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:47 AM PDT

Made this D.va motion graphic, thought you guys might like it!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:26 PM PDT

Oh Baby Play of the Ga....

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:07 AM PDT

Roadhog Gymnastics

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:39 AM PDT

The precise moment I fell in love with Sombra

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:06 AM PDT

Upcoming Comp. Play Change - Assault Objectives

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:45 PM PDT

Genji and Zarya at the buzzer

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:51 AM PDT

Resurrect Mockup with hero icons

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:24 PM PDT

Yesterday I was browsing this sub and I saw a thread about showing hero icons for Mercy while she has res or something like that to make it easier to see who she was ressing.

I thought it'd be a cool concept so I made a design of it here.

My ideas for this:

  • All players can see hero icons in the location where a friendly player was dealt a killing blow. The hero icons also have a player name/hero name

  • When Mercy has res and is in an area where there are dead friendly players, ones within res range change to an orange colour to match the triangle around "x teammates down".

  • All dead players will have icons under the "x teammates down" triangle, within range are orange and outside of range are grey (the problem with this would be something like mystery heroes or a gamemode where players can have 2 of the same hero where it may get confusing)

Let me know what you think, I really enjoyed making this! :)

edit: If anyone has any other suggestions for mockups but they don't know how to use editing programs or something then let me know as I really enjoy making them.

submitted by /u/mackslee
[link] [comments]

Voice chat should default to "team" in comp: yay or nay?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:51 AM PDT

So tired of the two or three stacks joining and game and only talking amongst themselves--whether intentionally or just because they forgot to switch to team chat. Making team chat the default, even when people are grouped, would solve this in my opinion. They can always switch back if they want.

Thoughts? Yay or nay?

EDIT: This isn't a poll asking if people should be FORCED into team chat. It's asking if team chat should trump group chat as a default. If you're in a group, and you have voice chat on, you go into team chat first instead of group chat when entering a comp match.

submitted by /u/BabaDookieDookie
[link] [comments]

really sad this didn't turn out to be the new gun for mercy's uprising skin.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:42 AM PDT

This Orisa shield throw

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:52 AM PDT

Possible Evidence toward Overwatch's suspicious tweet (Help Needed)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:55 AM PDT

So about a month ago, I found a video that was something along the lines of "Hidden Things in Overwatch" (or something along those lines) The video then pointed out on Eichenwalde there's a wooden window that has a faint shade of 03.02.17. That was the date of when Orisa was announced. After the video, I looked up this idea and couldn't find it anywhere, no one has been talking about it. I gave up for the day and thought no more of it. Some time passes and I hear about the tweet Overwatch tweeted that read "What if we did but no one found it? 🤔" in reply to a tweet about the way Orisa was revealed. https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/837397132013264896

So, hearing this I remembered the video about Orisa's reveal date on the window and went to go find it. It was gone. I cannot find it anywhere. I searched for a long time hoping something would come up and when that didn't work, I headed to overwatch itself. Now I play on PS4 and for myself I checked every window and couldn't find a thing. (It could have been on the PTR)

I need help. This seems like it could have been a clue to what Overwatch was talking about. If anyone has heard of what I'm talking about or if anyone can help me find is this was true I would greatly appreciate it. It's been haunting me. EDIT: Thanks for everyone who helped me find that image/video. It had been driving me insane. It may not be of any significance, being it looks overwatch has noticed the image and has said it was not to be taken seriously.

submitted by /u/colbybug
[link] [comments]

What happens when the enemy team has had enough of your shit

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:46 PM PDT

Medusa "Lusssio" Skin (Fan-Made)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:37 AM PDT

Best Highnoon I've ever gotten... as Genji?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:43 AM PDT

Could we get a car icon in the kill feed if someone gets run over?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:56 AM PDT

I just think it's important and everyone should know where they went

submitted by /u/ohgeesoul
[link] [comments]

Always lucky

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:05 AM PDT

World of Overwatch

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:50 AM PDT

If Ana kills or sleep darts Pharah, she should say "You're grounded."

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:06 PM PDT

I'd think it be a real hoot. And it's also lore friendly!

submitted by /u/Vitzel33
[link] [comments]

I might as well uninstall, because I'll never get a better PotG than this

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:09 AM PDT

[Uprising Legendary] Just in time

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:26 AM PDT

Hook change after Uprising patch

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:29 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.