CS:GO - Hey guys I'm Loop, 17 y/o Partially blind/deaf CSGO streamer! AMA! |
- Hey guys I'm Loop, 17 y/o Partially blind/deaf CSGO streamer! AMA!
- Swag C9 Jersey
- Sadokist talking a little bit of truth
- The P-90 has a psychologycal effect on the enemy team.
- Korean MarkE?
- WarOwl and Thorin!
- summit's big head wins mythic the round
- G2 constantly shooting s1mples dead body
- Hey there NYC dudes and gals! THIS Saturday I'm hosting a CSGO LAN event in a skyscraper near Wall St. this Saturday. Whole Foods catering, coffee, and Red Bull included! We're bringing the Community together and hope you can join. :)
- Virtus.pro vs Heroic / ESL Pro League Season 5: Week 8 / Post-Match Discussion
- I would rather buy a fivseven or ump with nades than a famas.
- Talk to Thorin: H3CZ on OpTic Gaming in Counter-Strike (CS:GO)
- The door ate my pistol
- Have a Sadokist, HenryG and SPUNJ tri-cast for the BO5 IEM Sydney grand final.
- S1mple - "fuck AWP, i have P250"
- Danish Streamer Pretends To Have Wallhack
- Bullsh*t De_Train Tips
- Did a few Overwatch cases and decided to share with you people. Saw a few interesting cheats I haven't seen before.
- Natus Vincere vs G2 Esports / ESL Pro League Season 5: Week 8 / Post-Match Discussion
- Brax (Swag) practicing with C9 [When you see it] m1
- Ninja defuse on Mythic
- IEM Sydney talent revealed
- When you do fake defuse 4 times in 15s and it works!
- The story of partially blind/deaf player "Lo0p" who got amazing support by the community thanks to reddit
- ZEN League | MVP PK using mobile phone to watch the stream of their own match
| Hey guys I'm Loop, 17 y/o Partially blind/deaf CSGO streamer! AMA! Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:58 PM PDT Hello Reddit! My name is Adam "Loop" B. I am an aspiring streamer who really enjoys CS and other games. I've been around the game for a while, since 2012 I think. Basic rundown of what happened to cause my stream to blow up is I joined an ESEA pug with hopes to win after a pretty bad streak of losses, within 10 seconds of the pug starting I felt like I had no chance of winning because my whole team muted me because of something I have absolutely no control over, to add insult to injury they kicked me on round 6 even though we were up 5 - 1 and I was doing well. Relevant thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/65uma8/guy_with_hsan_legally_blinddeaf_bullied_off_esea/ Social Media links for those who want it : Twitter : https://twitter.com/FDN_Loop Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/luxgame246/videos Steam Group : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Looptv My Twitch Stream! : twitch.tv/lo0p__ Ask Me Anything! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:21 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Sadokist talking a little bit of truth Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:25 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| The P-90 has a psychologycal effect on the enemy team. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:17 AM PDT Many think that the P-90 is good for low elo and bad for high elo. But i disagree. When using the P-90 you don't take it for it's high dps, mag size and hip fire capability, no you pick for the psychologycal effect that takes effect upon the enemy. When getting a 3 man spray or such you will make the enemy team tilt and take out frustraition on eachother. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:11 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:15 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| summit's big head wins mythic the round Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:27 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| G2 constantly shooting s1mples dead body Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:59 AM PDT I think G2 are trying to tilt s1mple by shooting his dead body, I'd get tilted if they kept shooting my dead body, lmao. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:21 AM PDT Hi /r/globaloffensive! Words cannot explain the hype I have to be bringing what I hope will be a monthly event for the scene. This event does NOT have a prize pool though we are looking to have competitive events in the future! Thank you for checking out this post!! Here's photos of the awesome space where we'll be hanging out! As is tradition, I will do my best to reply to any & every comment. So AMA! Also feel free to join our CSGO fambase to ask me any questions in our real-time chat room.
The LAN starts at noon on Saturday - its a Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) event - hosted at Verizon's HQ. Come as a team or solo - it doesn't matter, we are just bringing the community together for some good times! We're structuring it as a round robin tournament, but it is really about hanging out and meeting the Community! Feel free to ask me any questions. Come alone or bring a few friends :)
Here is a hype video that pretty much sums up what we're about and shows off our venue! Red Bull delivered to your seat as you set up. Enjoy included coffee, tea and beverages. Midday refuel on included Whole Foods catering to power 5 epic hours of gaming. We're all about immersing you in the gaming Community.
Entry $30** online. Buy your ticket online - we have room for 16 teams.
We usually have about a dozen dedicated folks helping to make things happen. We're already full for this coming event, but let us know if you want to volunteer for a future event at chris@fambase.com!
We dont want to be charging $30 per person and are working out a way to reduce the cost or gain sponsorship. As it stands, we are currently even going to lose money @ $30 per person, but hopefully can get Verizon to lessen / reduce the venue fees or have other sponsors help fund these awesome events. The rent by itself is already more than $30 per person, FYI. For this event we are partnering with the following amazing NYC-based start-ups: [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Virtus.pro vs Heroic / ESL Pro League Season 5: Week 8 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:18 PM PDT Virtus.pro 0-2 HeroicNuke: 1-16
Note: This is 2 BO1s, not a BO2. Virtus.pro | Liquipedia | Official Site | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube ESL Pro League Season 5: Week 8 - Information, Schedule & Discussion
Vetoes are not available for this game.
MAP: Nuke
Map Detailed Stats
MAP: Train
Map Detailed Stats
[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I would rather buy a fivseven or ump with nades than a famas. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:36 AM PDT Am I the only one? The famas needs to be buffed if it wants to keep up with the other guns [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Talk to Thorin: H3CZ on OpTic Gaming in Counter-Strike (CS:GO) Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:22 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:32 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Have a Sadokist, HenryG and SPUNJ tri-cast for the BO5 IEM Sydney grand final. Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:29 AM PDT I reckon just like the Semmler, Anders & Moses tri-cast this trio could really work well. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| S1mple - "fuck AWP, i have P250" Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:09 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Danish Streamer Pretends To Have Wallhack Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:46 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:48 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:50 AM PDT Let's get down to the numbers right away. Cases reviewed: 20 Innocent (+A little fishy but not enough to convict): 1 (+2) Griefer: 3 Spinbots: 4 Walls: 5 Walls + aim assist: 1 Walls + aim + bhop: 3 Walls + aim + bhop + grief: 1 Guilty verdicts: 17 The reason I wanted to share this is because years ago when I used to do Overwatch cases, I rarely got any cheaters. Mostly it was just people who were really good or people who were mediocre playing against horrible opponents. But now, I feel like a clear majority, even though my sample size is relatively small. I think doing Overwatch nowadays is actually worth it. If you're feeling bored and need something other than MM or faceit to waste your time, consider doing a case. We complain all the time about how the VAC system is bad and how the higher ranks have cheaters even in Prime, but we do have the tool we need. We just need to use it more. Especially now that we don't need to waste as much time on incredibly obvious innocents. As you can see, I only got one of those. As for the cheats I teased in the title: In one case there were two teams just rage hacking eachother. One from the Suspects enemy team had a weird hack which made the bomb explode right after it got planted. I got to see this once again in another case where the suspect rushed B Mirage on T side using this hack to speed through rounds. Another one was a strange auto-spray control which made his crosshair bob up and down like crazy as soon as he went into a full spray, but his bullets all landed in one place. I've never seen on in action before. He had a friend in the demo with the same hack. Have you seen any interesting cheats lately? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Natus Vincere vs G2 Esports / ESL Pro League Season 5: Week 8 / Post-Match Discussion Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:24 PM PDT Natus Vincere 1-1 G2 EsportsNuke: 10-16
Note: This is 2 BO1s, not a BO2. Natus Vincere | Liquipedia | Official Site | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube ESL Pro League Season 5: Week 8 - Information, Schedule & Discussion
Vetoes are not available for this game.
MAP: Nuke
Map Detailed Stats
MAP: Overpass
Map Detailed Stats
[link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Brax (Swag) practicing with C9 [When you see it] m1 Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:04 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:14 PM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:01 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| When you do fake defuse 4 times in 15s and it works! Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:07 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:59 AM PDT
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| ZEN League | MVP PK using mobile phone to watch the stream of their own match Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:00 AM PDT Watch as the 4th player from the left has their mobile on in front of them with the stream open while playing against Mongolz. Funny enough as well, TEAM MVP uploaded the videos themselves. Link1 shows the ZEN League stream transmission. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onCl_IauS_E) Link2 shows the MVP player with the stream still on during the match (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFHl_X9uS0) [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You are subscribed to email updates from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment