Minecraft - Almost 7 years ago I was setting up for the Nether update, and I had no idea of what I was doing.


Almost 7 years ago I was setting up for the Nether update, and I had no idea of what I was doing.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:02 AM PDT

Couple of years late, but here's what I'm working on right now: https://t.co/2CU6XOUAP6 - these will never show for players who already know

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:27 AM PDT

Super Long Minecart Bridge

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:24 AM PDT

Apparently in PE, hardened clay is now called terracotta.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:43 PM PDT

Height mapped explorable /r/Place final board in Minecraft

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:08 PM PDT

Graveyard Puzzle Door

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:32 AM PDT

Desert Island ��️

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:34 AM PDT

No snapshot today because of Easter, maybe tomorrow.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:21 AM PDT

[Build] I tried to add a forest-like feeling to my base.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:10 AM PDT

Out of the 7 years I have been playing minecraft, I have beaten the ender dragon for the first time in survival.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:02 AM PDT

This may sound stupid but this is the first time I've actually killed the ender dragon. Before I would rage quit before I got there. But I finally made it. But what now?

submitted by /u/CL0N3MAN
[link] [comments]

Was building a fountain on stream and without noticing made a ghast face that I can't unsee, using the ended dragon egg.

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:37 PM PDT

I've been building a smurf inspired village on my mooshroom island. Also, learning to make trees. Comments or suggestions very welcome

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:56 PM PDT

My personal server has come a long way...

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:54 PM PDT

I made a better version of my "Hearthstone-like" Minecraft cards. Feel free to make any suggestions !

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:51 AM PDT

Apparently placing this torch here crashes the game.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:07 AM PDT

What else do you consider a cardinal rule of Minecraft?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:56 PM PDT

So anybody who has played Minecraft for even a little bit know the cardinal rule, never did straight down. So what else do you guys consider a rule in Minecraft that should not be broken?

submitted by /u/awing1
[link] [comments]

I Built A Lost Underground Temple

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 10:09 AM PDT

I'd like som feedback for this cathedral i'm working on

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:02 AM PDT

Well.. Ok then.. :<

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:27 PM PDT

Feeling neglected as a builder with block types

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:28 PM PDT

Hey Mojang Team,

So I'm totally in love with the new blocks introduced into the snapshots of 1.12. But as someone who is mainly a builder in the game I've been feeling a bit neglected with the lack of diverse block type variations (Stairs, Half-Slabs etc.) for Clay, Concrete and a few others. I'm really wanting to see a bit more selection. I know the game is suppose to challenge you with the blocks you're given etc. But in my opinion having stairs and half-slab variants is much needed. This will allow myself and others to push the game even further it's still just enough of a give it will still push for creativity. I can't say the amount of time playing the game the past few years I've wanted a half-slab or stair of some block just to push my build to the extra level of polish.

I'm aware you are still a small team and doing this stuff takes time and there are other things on your pipeline that take higher precedence in regards to the game. I'd like to hear the thoughts of the community. It would also be nice to hear from someone on the team as well.

Thanks

submitted by /u/sillychicken
[link] [comments]

Soon-to-be simple underground tree farm. Holds 9 full-size birch trees and ~1800 blocks

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:49 PM PDT

Modern Mansion progress update #1 (this time with a screen shot!) (aaaand realistic physics mostly ha

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:23 PM PDT

Working on a resource pack edit. Furnaces texture!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:42 AM PDT

Does anyone know of a mod that would make snow and icy conditions (and death) slowly encroach from the North?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:11 PM PDT

I'm playing on Hardcore, trying to make it as far from spawn as possible, and the direction I arbitrarily picked to head in was south. Realized it would be dope to be constantly trying to outrun winter.

Anyone?

submitted by /u/scumbagotron
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.