Overwatch - I accidentally found a building on Numbani that you can wall ride on


I accidentally found a building on Numbani that you can wall ride on

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 05:34 AM PDT

The best Lucio flag capture I've ever seen

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:53 AM PDT

With a cherry on top

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 03:16 PM PDT

as a Mercy main, I always come back for the Mercy

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 08:29 AM PDT

Hiding from my worst nightmare

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 09:18 AM PDT

I think I healed Reinhardt too hard...

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 01:28 PM PDT

...why does OverWatch put us into a 'waiting for players' game if we have Skirmish set to OFF?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:35 AM PDT

Seriously, what's the point of the 'Skirmish' setting if OverWatch is going to force-feed Skirmish onto us while waiting for players, then just kick everyone out again repeatedly?

This has only happened with regularity since Orisa went live on the PTR for me for a rough timeframe, so what's changed?

If I wanted to play Skirmish I'd enable the option, I specifically choose to patiently wait until a full round is available to play, or at the worst backfill. But forcing us into WFP Skirmish when we turn OFF Skirmish just comes across as an abject failure of their systems at some level.

EDIT: This comment explains the situation a bit more precisely, and what needs to be changed back IMHO.

submitted by /u/wolfwings
[link] [comments]

Suggestion: Blizzard should make a pre-experiment Widowmaker skin.

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 09:39 AM PDT

It could look something like this http://imgur.com/XLUqMTX

submitted by /u/Tantheman_13
[link] [comments]

Another Pharah POTG with a bit of everything

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 02:36 AM PDT

Happens to all Mercys

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 03:41 PM PDT

Sneaky Zen is Best Zen

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:47 AM PDT

Can we get more love for dps Mercy's taking obj. in overtime

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 06:04 AM PDT

Poor hog got killed on the road

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 03:04 AM PDT

I was sure I get potg as Tracer

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 08:23 AM PDT

This has to be my best Play of the Game.

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:38 AM PDT

When the lights turn off but its noon

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 10:11 AM PDT

Korean Pro Overwatch player, Kaiser AMA!

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 10:00 AM PDT

My friend told me to submit this Artwork of Mercy Sigrun here. Hope you enjoy

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 03:19 PM PDT

Mercy and Soldier immune to Rein ult. Flying Pharah, not so much.

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 10:04 AM PDT

They're Learning

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:36 AM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/HCMoQ They're learning to adapt

submitted by /u/Xanawolf
[link] [comments]

My team make a website mini game called “Roadhog War”

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 09:08 AM PDT

Hey guys!

After being hooked and fell into the big well in Llios for the third time in one match, I almost collapsed. Shouting:" Plz Jeff, nerf the damn hook!" But suddenly I came up with an idea: Why don't we make a mini game about Roadhog in Llios? So I tell my team and we just started on it.

And now we make it! Here are some screenshot of the game: http://imgur.com/yyZrHl2 & http://imgur.com/wlNJ2fn

Now we provide two game mode: Time Attack and Multi Play.

  • In Time Attack, you will play the role of Lucio. And all you need to do is avoiding Roadhog's hook. The longer you survive, the better soccer you will get.
  • In Multi Play, you will be matched with other gamers online. And both you and your rival will play the role of Roadhog. Be well prepared guys, just go and hook your enemy!

And for a better preview, we make gameplay gif of Time Attack mode: https://gfycat.com/SeveralCloseKomododragon

And the game is available now. Here's the link: http://owhook.modchat.com

Edit1: You can start a Multi Play if there's some one also waiting at the same time. Sorry for the missing of PVE. We may fix it later.

Edit2: Feel free to give us comments or feedback guys. And thanks for your love!

submitted by /u/Johnbattlecy
[link] [comments]

My best Trans, actually 3k healing

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:47 AM PDT

Whoever did this, I'm proud

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 06:39 PM PDT

Genji's oddly colored sword

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 02:35 PM PDT

For example...

Genji has had some discolored swords for some time and it's personally bugged me. Was hoping this would give it the same attention as Reaper's steroid guns or Tracer's jpeg, gold guns.

submitted by /u/Ryu-Ichimonji
[link] [comments]

And that's how The West was lost!

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 01:30 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.