Halo - Weekly REQkoning Thread


Weekly REQkoning Thread

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 09:04 AM PDT

Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's Weekly REQkoning thread!

Manage to snag that elusive Nornfang in a Daily REQ? Maybe goose it in a Gold Pack? Post it here and share it with the community!

Please only use this thread to post your best REQ pulls. All other REQ posts will be removed.

If you have any questions please message the mods.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

r/Place has ended! Here's our final result

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 10:04 AM PDT

TIL that portal-looking thingy at the start of the Ivanhoff Station level in HALO 4 will kill you if you jump through it.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:26 AM PDT

We should all just take a moment to admire how hilarious Halocirclejerk's banner is.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 09:38 AM PDT

Its interesting how Halo3 began to broaden the forerunners artistically by using different colors... and the newer halos dropped it in favor of floaty bits and chrome.... ON EVERYTHING

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:39 PM PDT

OBJECT PICKUP IN CUSTOM GAMES!!

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 04:57 PM PDT

Be careful where you jump...

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:12 AM PDT

"This game isn't Halo, it's a completely different game with Halo stamped on the title with a few similarities to the past" -Snip3down

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:44 PM PDT

Making the best of a 1 vs. 4 in Slayer

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 10:17 AM PDT

Project Contingency April Update Video

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:02 PM PDT

Project Contingency Update!

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:15 PM PDT

That's not supposed to happen...

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:15 AM PDT

You ever feel like all the enemies in Firefight are after just you and no one else?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 09:01 PM PDT

Matchmaking Feedback Update - April 3rd

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 08:02 AM PDT

Sniper quibbles

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:57 PM PDT

HaloWC Finals & Qualifier LAN Stats Now Available on Halo Data Hive

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:40 PM PDT

Hey, just letting you guys know that after a fare bit of effort I have finally finished importing the Halo World Championship Final stats into Halo Data Hive. The Burbank finals and qualifier stats are available to view.

Here is a quick preview of the match results: http://i.imgur.com/gP6D59T.png

Check it out! http://halodatahive.com/Lan

submitted by /u/BadDub
[link] [comments]

Okay, that's DEFINITELY not supposed to happen.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:21 AM PDT

[PC] Blurred Steam Grid View for Halo games

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 08:22 PM PDT

I've made Steam Grid View icons for every Halo game including the fan-made ones. Didn't see anybody doing this for some reason.

http://imgur.com/gallery/TaKlK

submitted by /u/Zumbuh
[link] [comments]

Looking for anyone available for coaching or private lessons.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 10:10 PM PDT

Hello everyone! I've been trying to get better at Halo 5, but haven't seen much improvement over much of the game's life span. I will say, however, that I am 16 years of age and this is the first Halo I have taken seriously, rather than just running around aimlessly and killing people. As stated, I've hit a wall where playing the game a bunch doesn't appear to make me play the game any better. I know I've gotten better than when I first began playing during July of last year, but I feel like I've been the exact same for months now. I have always solo queued and have only just recently found a To4, which is normally only available on occasion. In my SR 20's, I was able to reach Onyx 2400, something I never thought I would be able to do. With my To4, I was able to reach Champion 15 in Slayer, the first time ever I was able to see that beautiful eagle insignia in my Ranked Arena menu. I know I have the potential to get better. I'm looking for guidance to detect my flaws and get rid of any habits negatively impacting my gameplay, and I hope, someday, I'll be able to do so. Thanks so much for reading!

submitted by /u/TheBountyHunterIX
[link] [comments]

First Listen to:Installation 01 Original Soundtrack - Mourning (Menu Music 1)

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:23 PM PDT

What other FPS have you been playing? What do you love/hate about them compared to halo?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 12:03 PM PDT

Just started playing Titanfall. The movement is fun. Flying around the map and running on the walls feels great. My fault with it is that it seems like too much and after playing halo for so long, I am not a fan of classes. Also, why doesn't thqt game have ground pound?

submitted by /u/OnTheJobRedditor
[link] [comments]

Halo and planetside

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:02 PM PDT

I love both games, and can really see a marriage were halo can rewrite planetside's playbook. The vehicles and soldier types in halo could really play into planetside's generic factions.

Not only the rings would serve as continents, smaller versions.

Imagine a halo ring with control points scattered about, you can literally fly a banshee/hornet straight up and land on the other side of the ring.

Points spending: Vehicles are spawned by points in planetside. In halo this could that or on a timer.

Vehicles and special units like Spartan IIs or IVs cost varying amounts of points depending. Do you hurry into battle with a marine instantly, wait 30secs for a Spartan IV or 1min for a Spartan II/silver elite/Hunter? Maybe keep playing as a marine until you earn enough for a banshee or wraith?

Air battles would be fought inside the ring.

Would love to see a massive scaled halo like this.

submitted by /u/sirenpro
[link] [comments]

For people who like Super Fiesta Slayer [2:05]

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 11:54 PM PDT

(warning 8 minute) Capture the Flag victory using great teamwork and strategy... I don't know who that moongoose driver is but damn is he good!

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:49 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.