Grand Theft Auto V - That must have hurt.


That must have hurt.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:36 AM PDT

When flight school is too easy

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 12:47 PM PDT

The Non-Official "Is it Out Yet?" Thread for the Turismo Classic!

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 12:37 AM PDT

because hype

edit: o shit it out

submitted by /u/Wheatist
[link] [comments]

Grotti Turismo Classic out now in Online for $705,000

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 01:53 AM PDT

Car Physics Bug (Including the Infernus Classic)

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 01:43 AM PDT

Elegy Custom Music Video

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 01:59 AM PDT

GTA Community is toxic

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 12:57 AM PDT

Racial slurs, rampant misogyny, hydra-scumbags, modders, tryhard griefers "lawl, just go pussive beetch". Something needs to be done. I hate having the game ruined by your garden variety shitebagge.

submitted by /u/GGateKeeper
[link] [comments]

Why I'm eagerly awaiting the Duke's return

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:05 AM PDT

Getting a CEO with a little help from my Ruiner2000

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 09:49 AM PDT

Any possible way of getting Online vehicles in Story Mode?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 11:36 PM PDT

I saw a couple of mods listed on GTAVmods.com that would allow you to purchase Online vehicles in Story Mode, but they supposedly don't work anymore.

I thought the Online vehicles would show up automatically in the Enhanced Trainer Native menu along with the other vehicles, but they don't. So is there any way I can get the Online vehicles in Story Mode?

submitted by /u/PhantomPHD
[link] [comments]

Fillin' Up

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 11:08 PM PDT

Duke o' death shooting radius

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 04:37 PM PDT

So with the duke o' death coming out in gta onlinr i was wondering if you are able to shoot out of the car at all angles? or does it have blank spots like the karuma where you cant shoot?

submitted by /u/ChrisSch0field
[link] [comments]

I WAS going to do my dailies, but R* had a different plan.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 10:15 PM PDT

Need Help Starting Out (Again)

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 08:55 PM PDT

Hello everyone, I recently upgraded to a next gen console, so far it's been pretty great Gta is the game I play for the most part. On my last gen console I used to be level 60. Can someone suggest me a mission that hands out rp and money fairly quickly? because I want to regain my progress rapidly.

(Transferring Characters isn't an option anymore because apparently rockstar is stupid)

submitted by /u/JordanZeKing
[link] [comments]

Is their a Mod for bigger car or sticky bomb explosions?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 11:11 AM PDT

returning vehicle

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 08:52 PM PDT

hello all! just a question.

i am playing gta5 on ps4. hadnt played gta5 on ps3 before. So, can i sign in to ps3 and play gta5 to get returning vehicle back to my ps4.

submitted by /u/rajan_stha
[link] [comments]

Not a bad shot

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:59 AM PDT

GTA5: SideJob Machinima - Episode 1

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 07:49 PM PDT

It sucks how there isn't an option to adjust radio volume.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:32 PM PDT

Like I wanna make some GTA 5 campaign videos but since a lot of cars have the radio turned on, you can easily get a copyright strike if you even forget for a second to turn it off.

I don't wanna have to turn down the music period, mainly because of how cool the background music in a lot of missions is.

submitted by /u/enderkevin13
[link] [comments]

So what is the best way to make money for lower level players these days?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:14 PM PDT

Rocking a solid 35. How can I make money fast besides heists (too many leavers).

submitted by /u/Jarl_Bridgewater
[link] [comments]

Good idea for Gunrunning IMO

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:21 PM PDT

If R* added more places for Pegasus vehicles to spawn it would be great I mean think. There's a strong chances most of the new vehicles are going to be Pegasus and not special (as much as I would love it) and the current spawn locations are kinda dumb. Here is a map of the spawns not mine but another member of this community. And I think that the boats are fine as no one uses them but the vehicles towards the airport are weird I mean there are 3 empty hangers at the airport that we can spawn a vehicle in but pegasus won't even though they'll spawn a plane or a chopper there. And I mean sure it's an airport but it is a drop off location. So I think it would be a good idea to add more especially around the Military base because it's a good bet there's going to be a few missions having us run out there.

submitted by /u/Star_Belenski
[link] [comments]

LF private RP servers (serious)

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:25 PM PDT

I am currently an aspiring LEO (Law Enforcement Officer). I am in the process of becoming a deputy in my state soon, and I am a PC gamer. I was hoping to try some trooper/deputy/officer RP in GTA V. I was hoping some people can help me out with some decent servers. I heard there is some really cool police mods in GTA V now, and I want to test them out.

Serious replies with servers in my inbox please.

submitted by /u/BatchoTheGreat
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.