Grand Theft Auto V - There is a community on Instagram that roleplay as GTA Companies and Vinewood Billionares.


There is a community on Instagram that roleplay as GTA Companies and Vinewood Billionares.

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:32 PM PDT

Umm, is this right? A friend and i went to sell some Cocaine, but isnt this a VERY high price?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:50 AM PDT

is there anyway to change CEO selling mission's vehicle?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 10:41 PM PDT

I hate to do it with planes, is it possible to change? like restarting GTA, changing the session or something like that?

submitted by /u/sambigds
[link] [comments]

Any RP on xbox?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:27 PM PDT

I only have GTA for xbox one but RP really appeals to me with actual police and whatnot. I was wondering if people RP on console cuz if you do I would love to join :)

submitted by /u/JamesEarlTennisBalls
[link] [comments]

More [air] vehicles?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 12:26 PM PDT

GTA seems to be pumping out crazy car after car. Which is great, but I just wanted to know if there's any talk about adding in new aircraft? I love vintage war planes and the duster is as close as I can currently get to something like that. I just want Rockstar to add a Spitfire or a Sopwith fighter.

submitted by /u/Electroshock187
[link] [comments]

GTA IV Swingset of Death

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 05:47 PM PDT

Is there any glitch like this in V? I'm sure I would've heard of it by now, if not any other odd glitches?

submitted by /u/metaIfacedoom
[link] [comments]

Simeon/Gerald request job

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 12:47 AM PDT

Yo my dudes,

I'm out here trying to get missions from Simeon and Gerald, but when i call them, the request job part has a little lock next to it - any ideas on why this is? I've been reading around but i haven't actually read a proper answer to it.

submitted by /u/dxuras
[link] [comments]

GTA V crashes when an online player is introduced to rockstar editor (PS4)

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 12:20 AM PDT

I'm trying to make a video with the editor on ps4, and have run into a problem right at the end of my project. Whenever my friend is in the scene(at least that's what I think the problem is), the entire game crashes and whatever I haven't saved is lost. This also disables my ability to export the video, and I'm not sure what to do. Anyone with the same problem/ a fix?

submitted by /u/Biscuinis
[link] [comments]

Saving an outfit just boots me from online

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:36 PM PDT

I've been having this problem for a few days now, whenever I go to save an outfit I have to enter the name at least twice and then I get the standard "unable to connect to rockstar game services" prompt. And when I reconnect the outfit isn't saved. I never have any actually connection problems. I'm on the Xbox one version of the game any ideas wtfs going on?

submitted by /u/DrBrevin
[link] [comments]

splat

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 01:41 PM PDT

GTA 5 Business, Buying supplies but they never show up?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 02:04 PM PDT

I purchased the Coke and Meth labs in GTA 5 online, when i steal the supplies myself the seem to show up, but everytime i buy supplies they never show, anyone else having this issue? please help

submitted by /u/jezabelle11
[link] [comments]

I/E At It's Finest

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 07:56 AM PDT

What does the custom license plate option '2WXNS254' mean?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 06:25 PM PDT

When customizing the plates on vehicles in the garage, it's the last customization option for free. It changes your license plate numbers to '2WXNS254' and remains that way even if you then select other plate colors/options.

Can anyone share what that stands for or what that means? Can't seem to find it anywhere else online.

submitted by /u/j0sch
[link] [comments]

The best graphics mod for gta ?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 10:30 AM PDT

Anyone know what the best graphics mod for gta 5 is or a combination of mods?

submitted by /u/Plebba
[link] [comments]

[PS4] Help me spawn Dubsta2?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 05:56 PM PDT

I have the MC and I can recruit to Road Captain to spawn the MC Dubsta needed to spawn the D2.

(I also have a Hearse so I can spawn those as well)

PSN: Premier00000

submitted by /u/itsdavebr0
[link] [comments]

Most brutal explosion

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 12:38 PM PDT

How can the Armored Kuruma be so light?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 11:23 AM PDT

It's an ARMOURED car, it should weigh five tons yet it's one of the bouncier cars out there. What is up with that? It should not happen, it should be one of the heaviest cars. And by heavy I don't mean slow, with a good engine any heavy car can be fast.

I never got one before because I think they look rather ugly but I finally caved and bought one. I had noticed as a passenger that they were abit on the bouncy side and it's not that diving them is terrible but is a little bit annoying.

submitted by /u/jujulita_moi
[link] [comments]

Question in regards to the change appearance feature

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 07:49 AM PDT

Will changing my GTAO character's appearance reset my saved outfits?

submitted by /u/Immaculate_Candiru_
[link] [comments]

Why do weapons i try to get rid of always come back?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:09 AM PDT

im one of those weird people who likes the machine pistol (then again i also prefer choppers over super bikes so maybe im just some weird patriotic hipster) and would like it to be my main drive-by weapon instead of the uzi, but there is a problem, THE RUNT OF A GUN WONT GO AWAY! I can't sell the Uzi so I drop it instead, and after every sign in, every session change, EVERY JOB, the lil brick has been glued back to my hand to clutter the drive by weapon list another day. Is there a fix? a planned patch? anything? I'm on the PC version of Online, have never played older releases of the game or any other GTA, have not tested this annoyance in single player?

submitted by /u/Cyber-HeroRD
[link] [comments]

GTA5 eula

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 12:21 PM PDT

Just a quick question. Is anyone else getting the sign the EULA every time they get online or is that just me? I had a BSOD and now every time I get online I have to click "agree"

I also just got banned. Rstar wont tell me why. I don't mod, so I'm guessing corrupted files in GTA5 after the BSOD caused it.

submitted by /u/R33f3r420
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.