Fallout - After Siding With The Railroad, Danse Attacked Me In Sanctuary. I Made A Shrine To Him Where He Fell. (Cross-post r/fo4)


After Siding With The Railroad, Danse Attacked Me In Sanctuary. I Made A Shrine To Him Where He Fell. (Cross-post r/fo4)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:59 PM PDT

Tired of hearing the same songs on the radio?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 09:59 AM PDT

http://www.kdki.org/

This station is the best I've found for Fallout-genre music if you want a true radio feel and not just a playlist on YouTube. The songs aren't quite as campy (URAAAAANIUM FEVER), but it's a pretty good substitute if you've got 200 hours of gameplay and you're sick of "Butcher Pete". Best part: no commercials.

Just a warning, they do sometimes slip in contemporary artists (e.g. Harry Connick Jr., although I think the songs are always still period) and there are regular breaks for news, so it's probably not the best if you're going for immersion.

submitted by /u/golden_lobster
[link] [comments]

What's your favorite Fallout 4 mod?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 06:30 AM PDT

Mine is the Energy weapon mod that replaces all energy weapon firing sounds in the game with Pew Pew, what's yours.

submitted by /u/Bandit_Ke1th
[link] [comments]

What happened to Britain?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 05:49 AM PDT

I live in the good old UK, and I've often wondered what happened in the Fallout universe to it. Our land of tea and silly hats gets a couple of mentions from the likes of Tenpenny and expository terminals, but it's never really expanded on. If there actually isn't anything said about besides vague references, what's your theory? Is there anything left? Were we even bombed at all? Thanks, guys.

submitted by /u/JackalOfSpades
[link] [comments]

I'm sure this has already been asked, but, do you think Bethesda will be doubling down on their settlement building system in Fallout? How could they innovate it?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 10:46 AM PDT

NOD Obelisk - Fallout 4 style

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 11:25 AM PDT

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWZv7JySBE

I love messing with the building tools. Thought i'll experiment a lil and scaling down laser turrets can have some interesting results.

I use some essential tools: F4SE & Place EveryWhere & Homemaker

The important thing are the scaling options and that you can place items whereever you want, which gives you unlimited freedom. You can repurpose any item by just making it bigger or smaller.

SAVEGAME: If you wanna check it out for yourself!

submitted by /u/BroccoliThunder
[link] [comments]

PSA: No caravan trader in Fallout 4 says anything related to the NCR or New Vegas.

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 07:32 AM PDT

Tons of people keep repeating that there are traders who can reference the NCR and imply that they won the battle of Hoover Dam. This is not true. Nothing has been close to confirmed in any way regarding the ending of New Vegas, and it's disappointing to me that in the internet age so many people believe that there's some caravan trader out there who mentions the NCR.

submitted by /u/slimjimdick
[link] [comments]

Best PS4 Mods available?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:09 PM PDT

I'm specifically looking for Weapon mods that aren't placed near the vault. Preferably ones on leveled lists and vendors.

(I do know external assets aren't available, some weapons can be adjusted)

Also, I'm looking for Quality of life mods, they are always cool.

submitted by /u/HarraReeves_
[link] [comments]

Without choosing Obsidian, who do you think could make a good Fallout game?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:36 AM PDT

[This is inspired by a recent LoneVaultWanderer YouTube video in which he said 4A games, the guys behind the Metro Series, could be a good fit. I agree with him.]

So the deal is Bethesda want to make a new Fallout game so they can bring in the big bucks again, but without having to do any work. They hire another company with their big dollar bills to make and develop it for them. Obviously without choosing Obsidian, who would make a good Fallout game? [like New Vegas not a Fallout 5]

submitted by /u/mysuperglasses
[link] [comments]

Finally got Fo4 on PC, MOD advice!

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:43 AM PDT

Massssssive fan of fallout. Played all the fallouts. Played 3/NV/4 on my PlayStations. I've finally joined the Master race and obviously one of my first purchases was Fallout 4 as I've dreamed and dribbled over PC Mods for ages.

Apart from scrolling through nexus mods most downloaded, can any PC fallout players recommended any must have/personal favourites?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/DukeWalter
[link] [comments]

I can't load into any of my save games after downloading the DLC for Fallout 4. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 10:48 AM PDT

I can't load into any save file at all and I've tried rebuilding the database and turning my PS4 on and off. I need help here.

submitted by /u/TheKillerSack
[link] [comments]

So I may have found why I got bored of Fallout 4 every time I played it.

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:49 PM PDT

This may be a stupid reason.

I have only just realised that you don't need to go to sanctuary to progress in the main quest. I have always done it that way and didn't realise I could just go to diamond city, etc.

I could have used common sense but I seem to lack it at the moment lol

Just thought I'd share this.

EDIT: I never gave myself freedom, I always followed the same boring path to the main storyline.

Vault>Sanctuary>Concord>Corvega Plant>Diamond City>Save valentine>Find and kill Kellogg>Go into his memories>Find the courser, kill him and teleport to the institute. From there I never really gave myself freedom, I chose a faction and sometimes even followed the freedom trail for EVERY playthrough.

submitted by /u/HarraReeves_
[link] [comments]

Help please!!

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:20 PM PDT

spoiler free just in case Hi guys, hopefully you can help. I've been having MAJOR issues with my game since downloading and installing Far Harbour. I'm playing on PS4 and had all other DLCS installed and running perfectly alongside some basic settlement-based mods. All was good. I installed Far Harbour and got stuck with an infinite load screen. Rebuilt the database and re-installed the whole game and all DLCS. This worked so I went on and began the quest but Valentines Agency is completely glitchy, half the rooms missing and things are floating. I carried on anyway and went to the blokes house to begin the quest, only to find none of the houses/buildings are showing up, only the stuff inside. Quite funny to see floating furniture but completely frustrating. I removed Far Harbour and re installed and started a new save with no mods and still the same issue! I'm really stuck on what to do next. I really want to play Far Harbour but is it worth the hassle? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/mogssy
[link] [comments]

First time playing New Vegas, anything I should know?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 01:18 PM PDT

About to jump into New Vegas, vanilla, on my Xbox One. Tried to get it going on my PC like a year or so back but I could never get it to run smoothly.

Anyways, anything I should know? Suggestions or recommendations?

Side Question: Anybody know where to get/ how to do box art that would fit an Xbox One case? I'm using my FO4 Pip-Boy Edition box to store games and the 360 box is a little too tall.

submitted by /u/Rizenstrom
[link] [comments]

Ask me a Fallout related question, then edit it after my response to make me look ridiculous.

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 09:27 AM PDT

(Stolen from /r/tennis)

submitted by /u/N4tri
[link] [comments]

Raider bros

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:52 PM PDT

So, while I was exploring the Commonwealth a few days ago, being a walking genocide for any enemy i encountered, I came across a building, i forgot it's name. As I sneaked in, I come across 2 raiders hiding behind a counter from turret fire, having a calm conversation about how did they ended up like that. It was like a 90's sitcom.
It made me laugh, so I left them alone, and got back to mass murder.

submitted by /u/Sierra_India_Delta
[link] [comments]

Why did they need oil?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:43 PM PDT

I was wondering if someone with more knowledge on Fallout lore could explain why Pre-War countries in the Fallout alternate universe needed oil when they already had fission batteries and microfusion cells? Couldn't they power cars and such with those? I'm hoping this isn't a huge plothole in one of my favourite universes. Thanks :)

EDIT: specifically I'm looking for a reason as to why Fallout' United States still used gasoline to power cars and other such devices when they already had superior energy sources. Was this technology recent, so it wasnt able to be implemented universally before October 23rd 2077?

EDIT 2: I honestly didn't expect to get an answer so quickly! Thanks for the comments, guys! You're all awesome :)

submitted by /u/FredySpagetiWestside
[link] [comments]

[FO4] Is there a way to disable console access?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 07:15 AM PDT

For fallout 4, Is there a way to disable console access? I've checked mods with no luck and asked over at r/falloutmods but no one there is helpful. I've tried adding bAllowConsole=0 to every ini file I could find with no luck.

Not ready to try survival mode yet, I'm only ten hours in. The reason I'm trying to disable the console is bc I'm getting rekt (in normal mode) and then resort to TGM. The reason I'm getting killed is because I'm trying to use my steam controller. So survival mode is not an option.

EDIT: Obviously I could just not use the console. I'm simply looking to remove the temptation. If you don't know how to disable the console then please, refrain from commenting, I would greatly appreciate it.

submitted by /u/boggle_247
[link] [comments]

So I just watched Ex Machina...

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 12:34 AM PDT

...and now I simpathize more with Elder Maxson and his quest to exterminate all synths.

Ad Victoriam!

submitted by /u/Winston_Road
[link] [comments]

What Are Bethesda Game Studios 7 New Projects?

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:42 AM PDT

I'm making this thread to start a discussion about what these projects could be

And I made a video about this topic and if you're interested in watching it then catch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIYL8qjE0DY

submitted by /u/Jimbo457890
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.