Smite - I seriously can't believe there is people complaining "no rewards" after a Make-A-Wish Foundation stream... |
- I seriously can't believe there is people complaining "no rewards" after a Make-A-Wish Foundation stream...
- Apollo skin spoiler
- It's serious when Hirez joins the chat
- Mike is not just savage, he's right.
- ''I wish matty would do that'' - Taco
- TIL Rama can move in air while coming out of his ult?
- Shout out to HiRez for an awesome Spring Fling!
- Zapman's insane in the solo lane
- So when are we gonna start making T4 skins at Agent apollo level?
- On A Scale From 1-10, How Would You Rate Your Pain?
- Taco gets jebaited
- [Skin Concept] Akatriel Hades
- CHICKENZ
- RIP F.
- Taco at it again with the innuendos
- You will see me on Reddit!!
- Nu wa Fan art I did
- HiRezStew "receiving his punishment for all the bad patches" - Hindu
- I'll just leave this here. Sorry Tina
- Prettyhair gives Rainday a sweet
- The only plus of playing smite on console
- A big thank you to the Smite Community
- TheBest makes blind snipe combo on Ra
- Remember guys and gals, while Suku is important to Awilix design, we don't have to include him in it on a skin (like that one SWK skin for 88 Transformation)
- TIL Mercury is stronger than Hercules!
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 03:14 PM PDT I DONATED $1 WHY DID I GET NO CHEST? WOW SERIOUSLY WATCHED WHOLE STREAM, NO REWARDS LIKE USUAL!! seriously..? we just raised $78,000 for kids with life threatening illnesses, and you're complaining about not getting some disney animated looking icon on a video game. P.S. Awesome stream, Hi-Rez. There wasn't a dull moment. You guys truly have such beautiful souls for all that you do for charity. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:56 PM PDT |
| It's serious when Hirez joins the chat Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:27 AM PDT |
| Mike is not just savage, he's right. Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:45 AM PDT |
| ''I wish matty would do that'' - Taco Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:23 PM PDT |
| TIL Rama can move in air while coming out of his ult? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:53 AM PDT |
| Shout out to HiRez for an awesome Spring Fling! Posted: 30 Mar 2017 03:20 PM PDT I am happy to be apart of a great community like Smite, and I thought today was awesome. Not only a blast to watch, but also a ton of money raised for a great cause. Hopefully next year I can afford the big dono for one of those skins!! Just wanted to say keep up the good work HiRez and the community. [link] [comments] |
| Zapman's insane in the solo lane Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:18 PM PDT |
| So when are we gonna start making T4 skins at Agent apollo level? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:16 AM PDT Agent apollo skin - unique vp, visual and sound fx, replaces chariot with a helicopter, thats not a reskin, thats a whole different animation too, also unique victory/death screens. Honestly, this should be standard on any limited skin, the new thoth skin has such little value, sound fx is the same, visual fx is very similar, ult has no new sound or anything, its just the same ult, what makes that skin limited and unique? [link] [comments] |
| On A Scale From 1-10, How Would You Rate Your Pain? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:09 PM PDT |
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:21 AM PDT |
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:40 AM PDT |
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:52 PM PDT |
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:59 AM PDT |
| Taco at it again with the innuendos Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:13 AM PDT |
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:38 PM PDT |
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:10 PM PDT |
| HiRezStew "receiving his punishment for all the bad patches" - Hindu Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:45 PM PDT |
| I'll just leave this here. Sorry Tina Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:16 AM PDT |
| Prettyhair gives Rainday a sweet Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:19 PM PDT |
| The only plus of playing smite on console Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:36 AM PDT |
| A big thank you to the Smite Community Posted: 30 Mar 2017 03:31 PM PDT I want to thank the Community for raising 76K for Make A Wish. As someone who has been lucky enough to have his wish fulfilled by Make A Wish this makes me incredibly happy. They deserve all the money in the world and I hope they can grant a lot of wishes with this money. A huge thank you to everyone involved at Hi-Rez and to everyone that donated. The smite community is amazing when it comes to raising money for charity and they have shown that once again. Thank You <3 [link] [comments] |
| TheBest makes blind snipe combo on Ra Posted: 30 Mar 2017 03:31 PM PDT |
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 03:53 AM PDT I noticed (while I think all the ideas are really cool and stuff) that skin that Awilix actually utilizes her wings as her Suku summon would be cool. Like, when she summons him, rather than walk, she starts to hover and her wings flap. Just a thought for anyone struggling to incorporate a heavenly animal in her design for the skin. [link] [comments] |
| TIL Mercury is stronger than Hercules! Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:48 PM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Smite. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment