Skyrim - I thought she was dead and was going to loot her....


I thought she was dead and was going to loot her....

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:22 AM PDT

Whiterun Forest

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:31 AM PDT

Made Azog the Defiler with a lot of racemenu sculpting

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:29 PM PDT

Old friend paid me a visit

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:44 AM PDT

New to Skyrim and I love finding things like this throughout the game. Sorry if it's been posted before.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:18 AM PDT

When you hit a guard while being specialized in sneak

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 02:09 AM PDT

Lonely and looking for love? Try out the Skyrim Dating Service TODAY!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:17 AM PDT

Worst place to pass with followers? Well, unless you got follower trap safety.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:22 AM PDT

I would kill for a bound pickaxe

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:20 PM PDT

I just need to yell this into the void every few months

submitted by /u/rockandroll1
[link] [comments]

Skyrim on canvas

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:17 AM PDT

Shouting in dungeons is theoretically REALLY dangerous.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:51 PM PDT

...If skyrim followed physics a bit more, that is.

Now, a shout is the dovahkiin yelling, creating magic effects, like the name 'shout' implies.

Here's the thing.

In underground locations, dungeons, empty houses...

These would all be very dangerous to shout in.

Why?

One word.

Echoes.

See, sound bounces off the walls, so, for an example, If you shouted "FUS RO DAH" in an area like this, what should happen, if the game followed physics is:

"FUS RO DAH!"

"FUSRODAH! FUSRODAH! FUSRODAH! FUSRODAH! FUSRODAH! FUSRODAH! FUSRODAH!"

So, sure, you might've killed that one bandit, and it might've been funny, but you probably killed yourself and everyone else in the dungeon. Congrats.

submitted by /u/Brenny114
[link] [comments]

Deer photo bomb!!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:36 AM PDT

The Quests continue long after you've done the main goal

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:02 AM PDT

My level 70 character has completed the main quest, civil war, dragonborne & dawnguard DLC main quests and the primary goal of the thieves guild. Have just started the Dark Brotherhood and with not much else in my quest log, I thought I'd do something that I had never done before and that is to keep going back to the Dawnguard people and Vex/Devlin to ask for more things to do. Turns out those extra things seem to be building to something. I thought it was just going to be endless "go-fetch" style quests but I'm being given special jobs by Vex/Devlin and there is a bit more info coming up about the old Dawnguard that I hope will turn into something.

I encourage people to check out these seemingly endless radiant quests as they seem to be more interesting than I first thought.

submitted by /u/scorpiousdelectus
[link] [comments]

Am i the only person who sets up elaborate murder scenes when i kill people

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:16 PM PDT

What i mean by "elaborate murder scenes" is like, take say, a servants iron dagger, hit the body of the person i killed, drop the dagger and put it in the person's back. So, basicly, try to make murder scenes that dont involve outside forces, to throw off the guards or something i guess

submitted by /u/iminyourfacejonson
[link] [comments]

Favourite/Worst examples of ignorant NPCs?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:12 PM PDT

Allow me to elaborate: mine is when Maven Black Briar threatened me by mentioning the brotherhood, which I already led.

Another common one is being told you should visit the college which you're already arch Mage of.

Anybody else have any funny examples?

Edit: thanks for the stories guys, mostly hilarious and always fun remembering times where similar things have happened in my game

submitted by /u/Tim_Porary
[link] [comments]

A potent spell indeed...

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:18 PM PDT

Rest in Peace Erik

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:23 PM PDT

You fought bravery alongside the dragonborn but lost your life inside of Angarvunde. I didnt even see your death. I only received inheritance. It is a sad time in Tamriel.

submitted by /u/NotRecon
[link] [comments]

Quadriplegic Dragonborn takes on Karstaag

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 03:53 PM PDT

Sorceress

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:05 PM PDT

I know I already said about another npc, but this one used to be an even better quiver. Damn Skaal hunters.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:35 PM PDT

You can sell skooma to a kid.....

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:42 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.