Elder Scrolls Online - Guild Fair Friday - Advertise your guild, Find a guild!


Guild Fair Friday - Advertise your guild, Find a guild!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 04:02 AM PDT

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you find a guild on the subreddit!

If you have a guild, you're allowed to post ONCE. If you're looking for a guild, you can also post. Your post should have - 1) Server (NA or EU), Faction (if applicable), and Type of Guild (Social, PvE, PvP, Hardcore Endgame, Trade, Mixed)

For recuriters, also include 2) Current member numbers 3) Guild recruiting message 4) How to apply

As always, be polite and respectful, and good luck finding a guild!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

It's not the best set, but I grinded for it and I love it!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:03 PM PDT

[Discussion] I feel the need to give a guild mate of mine some sort of praise for helping me when I'm down.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:56 PM PDT

I'm not sure how well this post is going to go down, but oh well.

I have had an extremely bad month, hell a bad year so far. I picked up ESO again a couple months ago both an escape and to see how much things had changed since launch. Through some wild coincidence I ended up in the same guild as someone who I once played City of Heroes with.

Now, I suffer from a long term memory deficiency that I won't go further into but due to that my days of playing CoX have all fuzzed together and I can only remember the dance parties atop the Atlas statue. Never the less his name rang a bell and he triggered a couple more partial, broken memories of playing with me. Small world, it was the first time that had happened to either of us.

Fast forward to today and during a conversation in Guild Chat I mentioned that I probably wouldn't be able to pay for Morrowind and would likely have to quit around the expansion release.

This same guildmate then asked me for my Paypal. Of course I told him that he didn't need to give me anything, but he insisted. He didn't just send me the money for base expansion but enough the freaking Digital Collector's Edition. Nobody has ever done such a nice thing for me completely out of nowhere in all my years and I am still dumbfounded by the fact that a nearly complete stranger did this for me.

He apparently has many memories that I have forgotten thanks to my condition. It brings a tear to my eye, honestly, to think that I had left any sort of impact on anyone and to think that someone who hardly knows me would do this for me.

One day I'll pay this forward, but for now I just wanted to give this dude some love. I may not be able to remember my years of playing CoX but I'm going to do my damn best to brand this into my memory.

This was a month where I really needed to be reminded that there are good people out there and he sure as hell did that and more.

submitted by /u/CaptainBritish
[link] [comments]

[Media] I thought I saw some kind of crafting mat on the beach but then...

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:57 AM PDT

[Media] [PC] Going through old screenshots from the week the game was released and found this magnificent character design

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:23 PM PDT

I wanna bring Cadwell...

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:20 PM PDT

Everyone else wants to be strong. I want to be the very best (like noone ever was).

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:14 PM PDT

I wish there were hybrid weapons

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:42 PM PDT

For example swords that scale with magicka

submitted by /u/207brandon1
[link] [comments]

ESO PvP Battlegrounds AUA

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:24 PM PDT

Edit: We're going to start wrapping up. Thank you so much to everyone who asked questions and hung out with us this afternoon! We'll see you in Morrowind very soon. :)

Hello everyone, and welcome to our PvP Battlegrounds AUA!

Battlegrounds are coming to The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind on June 6, and are small-scale, 4v4v4 battles in arena-like environments. We'll be launching with three maps and three unique game types (Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, and Domination).

I'm Gina, one of the Community Managers for ESO. Joining me today for this AUA are:

  • Matt Firor, Game Director
  • Rich Lambert, Creative Director
  • Brian Wheeler, Lead PvP Designer
  • Jessica Folsom, Community Manager

We'll be here answering questions specifically about battlegrounds from 4:30-5:30pm EDT. Go ahead and post your questions now if you have them - we'll start answering in about an hour.

Proof photo!

submitted by /u/ZOS_GinaBruno
[link] [comments]

Idea for compromise in pro/anti "transmog" arguments.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:55 PM PDT

I'm in agreement with many that the monster sets are not great in their aesthetics. While they do look cool, or badass in their own individual way, they do not necessarily fit the aesthetic I appreciate in my gameplay. But I still wish to remain viable, so that means I have little choice but to cave and wear it when grouping in dungeons, and filling my limited bank/bag slots with more gear I'm forced to change rather regularly.

I understand they already offer a way to do away with this via costumes; but one could easily argue that the limitation of costume-availability, even including cash shop items which are all rather mundane and fit a role-play scenario and little else, further pidgeon-holes people into looking all the same.

So my idea is this: Disguise (or Costume) Crafting. In order to maintain cash-shop viability for further costumes, one could be limited to crafting disguise-pieces only in the various styles of armors/weapons they can actually craft. If you can't craft a piece of armor in that motif, you'd be unable to design a disguise-piece including that motif.

I have a lot more to say on the matter, but I don't wish to take up too much of anyones time, considering this might go largely unnoticed.

But to elaborate further it I think each visible armor piece should be customize-able as opposed to making whole motifs as "costumes"; as I'm not really quite a fan of any one complete motif. For example: I personally craft a mix of outlaw, thieves guild, soul shriven, dark brotherhood and assassin's league whenever making gear for myself. I enjoy many of the singular pieces but the sets as a whole I find lackluster and boring.

Any thoughts or opinions on the matter?

(edited for grammar and clarification)

submitted by /u/Tw3nty0zTsunam1
[link] [comments]

Colorblind mode.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:58 AM PDT

Sounds like an odd request, huh, considering the game has been out for some time now. I was hoping something like this would eventually find its way into the game, or someone else would mention it so I didn't have to, but that time has passed.

Any way, we were doing vDSA last night. On round 3, you know the one. Red poison AoE on the swamp (green grass) when I die. My team mates telling me to quit standing in stupid, and here I am wondering what the **** they're talking about. I've done vDSA several times. I know there's poison, but I just couldn't see the stupid ground circle. I rarely do, but I'm usually good at staying on tank (I main a healer), so I don't have to worry about it.

This got me thinking of all the occasions where there are issues for me (and other people who have my type of colorblindness), like Fungal Grotto or in vMoL with the Sun Eaters on certain encounters within the trial.

So this is my plight, ZoS, please implement some sort of colorblind mode to help the millions of people who suffer from this.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one.

submitted by /u/ziaodix
[link] [comments]

A fortune behind those walls

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:41 PM PDT

the ebony flask is frisky

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:47 PM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/UqeAp

all i wanted to do was finally get a house

i'm a dunmer dude and this is the second time a dude has hit on me 10/10 zos

submitted by /u/tipsyvulcan
[link] [comments]

LETS MAKE SOME GOLD. Best ways to make gold currently. My thoughts, your thoughts.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:52 PM PDT

XBOX1- here are the best ways I know of to make gold.

1-Flipping(buying cheap selling high) Primarily text chat near gear farming groups buy farmed gear cheap, post in guild store. Buy from less frequented guild stores, repost and sell for more. I check major guild traders to get a price point. Never buy anything unless I'm confident 50% margin. +nearly unlimited gold profit - boring, inconsistent, risky for rookies.

2-Mob-gear-scrap-decon farming. There's a few spots I know of ( I'm sure a ton more) where you can kill creatures that drop rubedo hide scraps, and desirable gear ex spinners, spriggans etc... +good spots could yield 40-60k an hour plus gear drops.

3- resource node farming. Ride-chop-streak, ride-mine-pluck,ride-zap-loot, that's my ore! you moon sugar baby, lookin ass elf bitch. 30k- 50k selling raw mats + consistent-mind numbing/relaxing. Mass refining mats selling tempers...10k-100k an hour +/- your a wild man pray to RN Jesus before 5% chance each click for gold temps!

4-Chest farming find a route of random chests in a zone with desirable gear. Ideally a route that takes around six minutes as chest resplendent every 6mins in average( trust me) rinse repeat! No idea on per hour huge swings spriggans sharpened sword 250k then 1week of garbage.

5-urn farming razaks wheel other dwemer/ urn heavy areas old wrothgar. Recipes/ clothing schem. Sell them fast travel different alliance area then back then repeat.

6-begging

submitted by /u/mikc2it
[link] [comments]

Help with sorc pet build

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 02:35 AM PDT

Guys i am running 5 necro 3 willpower 2 grothdar or ilambris and 2 random staffs. All my gera is only purple with yellow enchants on everything and i have divines on all. my max majika is only 47k i am only 415 cp is this why im not getting in the 50 plus mark or do i need to make all of my gear gold? I see some people with pet build they said in chat they get around 55-57 k which im guessing makes shields even better. Mine are around 19.5k

submitted by /u/smallshuttle
[link] [comments]

this is how skill points are gained in pvp.. friendly approach

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 02:25 AM PDT

Magsorc POV 71k dps Zhaj'hassa [Dragon's Crest]

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:58 AM PDT

[Media] Then and Now - First a New Kitten and Now a Proud Khajiit

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:50 AM PDT

Xbox EU

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 03:59 AM PDT

Pls delet this

submitted by /u/PurpleNurple194
[link] [comments]

New to ESO and MMOs. Need some guidelines on etiquette.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:41 AM PDT

Just looking for tips from other player's on general etiquette or things I might not know as a new player. For instance, when to help others and when not to, or what items in the world that once taken are temporarily gone for others as well. Any feedback is welcome, or if there is a guide, just point me in the right direction.

submitted by /u/nothatreallyisfunny
[link] [comments]

[Help] I tried eating the pie with my second toon...

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:54 PM PDT

But even though it shows up as an active buff I am not getting double exp.

submitted by /u/MrMuckleBones
[link] [comments]

Stamplar vs magplar what's better?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:12 PM PDT

Vessel of the Auditor help

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 02:00 AM PDT

Ok I know a lot of you have probably already done this and easily, but I'm at a loss and I wondered if there was a trick to this that I'm missing. I've tried this 12 times now and I'm going insane.

I'm running a Magicka Templar who's only level 21 but has 240CP, I get that I need to stay away from him (so much for my spamable ability) but no matter what I do I just keep getting my ass handed to me. I'm starting with my Nova to slow him down and hitting with a reflective light and then a backlash since that's kept his one shot from being just that. Ive been running as much as I can (not too much for a full mag dps with no stam points) and refreshing the backlash and reflective light when I can stop moving enough to do it.

However, I can only get him down to 75% health before I'm just spent or I get caught on all the annoying bits in the room and can't heal through his attack fast enough.

Is there something I'm missing in the mechanics here? Oh, and I don't have anyone to run this with nor does there seem to be anyone in Wrothgar at the moment somehow (PS4 NA)

Thank you!

submitted by /u/nevermore_raven7
[link] [comments]

[XBOX]"Validating Name" but nothing works?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:03 PM PDT

I have used everything, even gibberish including "Zoroyipeeteehee" to no avail.

So is every letter combination taken on xbox, or is this a glitch? I've been trying for 40 minutes now, about to give up. This is ridiculous, is there naming conventions i have to follow?

I don't know if a name is taken or the game is just saying no to the name, or if it's server issue?

Any help would rock.

submitted by /u/SaintAvalon
[link] [comments]

Dungeon Noob - Advice?!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:41 AM PDT

Did my first dungeon yesterday, thought It was going well, the tank asked us to "Wait" so we did, 3 minutes later "The Group Voted To Kick You".......Man! I remember the noob days back in my first MMO's, I must have been doing something wrong lol!

Apologies if I annoy people with these "Help Me" posts, but the community seems so helpful, may as well ask the questions :)

submitted by /u/Blakeysan
[link] [comments]

Blazing Shield Templar.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:39 PM PDT

What are the weaknesses to this build? I can't seem to beat them with my Mag DK. I know it's a l2p issue so that's why I'm asking. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Chibs37
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.