Grand Theft Auto V - Not today |
- Not today
- Online race troll fix suggestion.
- When you thought you completed the mission but then the police goes completely suicidal
- When you can't afford a Buzzard but you still wanna fly
- Expert Take Down
- There are a few rims that are in more than one category (LozSpeed Ten in this example), but cost differently in each
- Stuttering while driving
- Relaxing way to play GTA Online when you're having a bad day
- Shit!
- Should I invest in a third Business?
- I haven't played this game in a long time (not since the heists update) and i see there's a lot of new stuff in GTA Online. What have I missed out on and what are good ways to make money?
- How to I play the player created maps?
- Bad Phonebooth!
- Small features you want to see in the inevitable GTA 6?
- Comet Retro Custom - A Stylish Showcase
- Best paying jobs to share cash from?
- With the upcoming Gunrunning update, we made a fan trailer for a Lumberjacks DLC! Would you like to see it in the game?
- Played gta5 again for game night. This game is so much fun.
- How do I get this out of my office?
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:06 AM PDT
| ||
| Online race troll fix suggestion. Posted: 30 Mar 2017 03:58 PM PDT In races we all know to well the kiddies that cant compete in racing, and hang out on the track to wreck racers. while we could race in non contact, it kinda takes the fun out of racing. I suggest and have submitted to R* and hope you would do the same. to ghost the AFK, trolls/griefers, by ghosting the afk and lapped traffic along with grievers hold up on the track to wreck lead lap race traffic, if they are not moving forward in the race "progressing to the next check point" please give them a timer count down till they are put into ghost mode by making them non contact . please copy and paste this suggestion to gtaonline@rockstargames.com . thank you. [link] [comments] | ||
| When you thought you completed the mission but then the police goes completely suicidal Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:10 PM PDT
| ||
| When you can't afford a Buzzard but you still wanna fly Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:16 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:29 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:06 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:25 PM PDT So I just bought the game and I can run the game 4K high settings 30fps, not great but ok. But when I'm driving the game sometimes goes down to like 1fps. Even lowest 800X600 it still stutters too much to be playable. I bought the game through Rockstar directly. Is this problem prevalent in copies bought through steam? How can I fix this? I'm considering refunding the game because right now it's not an enjoyable experience [link] [comments] | ||
| Relaxing way to play GTA Online when you're having a bad day Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:14 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:58 AM PDT
| ||
| Should I invest in a third Business? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:47 PM PDT Currently in GTA: Online I'm sitting at around $9,000,000 thanks to owning both a Cocaine Factory and a Methamphetamine Lab, making around $1,554,000 a day from being able to run two sales from each during the day, however, I'm wondering if I should expand a little bit more and add a Counterfeit Cash Business, just to bump profits up a little more. I'd only ever have three Businesses at maximum, as I don't fancy spending the entirety of my time continuously resupplying the businesses, and Counterfeit Cash is the next highest value. Is it worth the extra time? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:30 PM PDT | ||
| How to I play the player created maps? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:34 PM PDT I was just invited to an RPG vs insurgent game and I didn't know you were able to play stuff like that. What other super awesome game modes am I missing out on? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:17 PM PDT
| ||
| Small features you want to see in the inevitable GTA 6? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:59 PM PDT
What would you guys add? [link] [comments] | ||
| Comet Retro Custom - A Stylish Showcase Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:28 PM PDT
| ||
| Best paying jobs to share cash from? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:42 PM PDT I'm helping my buddy grind so he can buy a vehicle warehouse to start doing import/export stuff and start making real money. He's fairly new to gta. We're about 800K away and we have just been grinding Sightseer/ Hostile Takeover and I give him all my share of the cash. Unfortunately you can't share cash after headhunter. So I was wondering if anyone knows of more ways or better paying jobs to share cash? Or just tips to get him to 800K quicker? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:56 AM PDT
| ||
| Played gta5 again for game night. This game is so much fun. Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:36 PM PDT
| ||
| How do I get this out of my office? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:19 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from /r/GrandTheftAutoV. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment