Halo - "Sprint speeds up the game"...


"Sprint speeds up the game"...

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:55 AM PDT

3 gens of halo

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:47 AM PDT

Halo Championship Series - HCS Daytona by UMG

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:08 PM PDT

Warzone Turbo coming tomorrow and Warzone Warlords in 2 weeks.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:17 PM PDT

Halo Community Update - Championship Calibre

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:43 PM PDT

Am I the only one that finds it a little ridiculous that all these forge maps in matchmaking still display frame rate drops?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:50 PM PDT

I feel like this post is going to get downvoted, but I get very frustrated when these maps still display frame rate issues, especially in BTB. How has this not been completely fixed? I know the last update improved some of it, but it still happens for me quite often.

submitted by /u/MrBlue9304
[link] [comments]

343 should use double XP weekend as a way to incorporate and rotate social gametypes

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:58 AM PDT

This would prevent them from becoming stale, and give those who are unsure a little incentive to try it.

submitted by /u/iiSystematic
[link] [comments]

Made a Halo mouspade in my High School Visual Imaging Technology class. It came out.. Alright..

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:37 AM PDT

OpTic Halo Discussing Heavy Aim Issues at Worlds

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:38 PM PDT

Red vs. Blue: Season 15 - Trailer

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:52 AM PDT

Mythic Shotty Snipers has returned!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:33 AM PDT

I'll take that

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:41 AM PDT

Right place, right time

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:57 AM PDT

Master Chief is OK but Jerome is NOT?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:50 PM PDT

Recently I learned that the name Jerome is considered a racial slut and not acceptable for a Xbox Live GT thus the forced GT name change upon signing in. Xbox support said the name Jerome is considered profanity and not appropriate to use as a GT.

I have to ask WHY is Jerome considered a bad word and if so why is the Red Team Leader of Halo Wars named after him? Please do not just down vote me. I have been trying to ask an extremely valid question and want to see how the Halo community feels about this.

Imagine if John or Master Chief was considered violating the rules of conduct. I run into those names every other game.

submitted by /u/REQpack
[link] [comments]

Then there was Nornfang...

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:00 AM PDT

and it was good. I have finally been certified in the Nornfang after 140 levels and a year and a half. I received one in a pack about two months ago, and I got like 4 kills then a banshee smoked me. This time, the first of three did much better. I loaded up on reqs early and pushed hard and sweaty (lol) to get ahead of the game. the score was 500/500 and I like to believe that I kept them at such bay they couldn't compete and we took their base and subsequently their core. After the match, I remained silent for a moment in respect for the Nornfang that gave its life on the only day I have truly lived.

submitted by /u/EddieHavok
[link] [comments]

Is it just me, or does ODST reduce Autoaim/aim assist and damage dealt?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:05 PM PDT

It feels like I have a harder time hitting headshots when playing ODST, and some weapons feel like they do less damage. Is it just me, or are there some additional gameplay differences between ODST and 3?

submitted by /u/GadenKerensky
[link] [comments]

How to start a game off in style

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:44 AM PDT

My friend made a cool minimalist Halo card for my birthday

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:42 AM PDT

Halo World Championship Experience 2017 (By Snipetality) (x-post r/CompetitiveHalo)

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:40 AM PDT

10 + Marauder Units VS Enemy Team (1:20)

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:25 PM PDT

You are now a Halo SJW. What is your trigger word?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:21 PM PDT

I'll go first.

ADAPT

submitted by /u/Phlosio
[link] [comments]

Alrighty then...

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:19 PM PDT

H3A with a studio besides 343?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:10 PM PDT

Reading some of the previous threads about this topic, I can definitely understand why 343 would want to concentrate on H6 and H5 content instead of additionally working on an H3A game. We've all seen how splitting teams and efforts between MCC and H5 did not work well.

I don't know too much about the contracts and rights with the Halo franchise, but instead of 343, couldn't Microsoft hire/use a different studio for remasters like H3A and maybe Reach after that. They could update graphics, add new game types and maps, etc. In my opinion, I think the remasters would sell well (if made well) and they wouldn't steal sales from the new releases if they are released in between the 3-4 years between new releases.

submitted by /u/jac0falltrades
[link] [comments]

What the hell has happened to Halo and Bungie?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:01 PM PDT

What's up,

First of all: This is all my opinion. I respect other opinions, but if you can't handle mine don't post.

I paused active gaming for 5 years now and only came back because of the Nintendo Switch. Of course I read some news here and there, but also lived without Internet for like 3 years. It was a good time.

I am wondering about a lot of things that happened and one of these is definitely the Halo franchise. I still know when Halo Reach was released. After playing Halo 1-3 and ODST, Reach was brand new. Reach missed some canon facts, but still had a nice Halo story (Shangheilis as an enemy, no flood), nice characters (six Spartans!), Reach was a hungarian planet (I am hungarian) and a fairly well developed multiplayer. The forge was perfect.

Then Halo 1 Remake was released. And followed by Halo 4. Bought both, sold the first, still hate the second. Comparing Halo to Mass Effect 343i did a major mistake; Master Chief is more of a mythos, a legend, instead of a character. His last sentence in the trilogy, I think it was "wake me up if you need me" should have been his last. Mass Effect Andromeda uses another character and plot, so there is no way they are able to mess up the original trilogy in any way. Halo 4 did this. First of all they potraied John-117 in another way. Secondly they included a lot of canon in the game, which they shouldn't have done. Just think about the Spartan-IV. I am still disappointed by them. They are no compare to Spartan-II or Spartan-III. Locke's Team is nothing compared to Noble Team.

Yes, it's a bit of a nostalgic view. But I also see every game as it came out. And the release of Reach was better than the release of Halo 4. Or even Halo 5.

And this is my main argument: Right now 343i is developing medium, not bad, but also not good, games. The population seems to be dropping and the overall hype for Halo has fade away. Bungie is developing Destiny (2), a game which can easily described as Borderlands+Halo. It's just hilarious how this all changed to the bad. :/

submitted by /u/HeldDerZeit
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.