Heroes of the Storm - Hello /r/heroesofthestorm! We’re hosting a Q&A next week about Heroes of the Storm 2.0! |
- Hello /r/heroesofthestorm! We’re hosting a Q&A next week about Heroes of the Storm 2.0!
- Request: 6.5/10 Banner
- Petition to get Deckard Cain from Diablo as an announcer
- New Brawl - Azmodunk!
- The actual Math behind 70 Loot Crate issue & Constructive Criticism- From the Creator of the Salt Thread yesterday.
- SolidJake on Twitter - Finally read reddit and can't believe how entitled people feel. No matter how you look at it, you're getting free content.
- Uther Rework info is available!
- The psychological effects at play in Heroes 2.0 (whether players spend money or not)
- Please keep an option to buy skins with Real Money
- Every skin/tint available in Heroes 2.0 Beta.
- With 2.0 please remove the region split on unlocks
- I've been playing Hereos of the Storm nearly every single day for the past ~550 days and I couldn't be more excited for 2.0
- There is way too much talk that is not about Cassia, she is amazing and super fun
- Alarak Announcer Pack Please
- New on HotS 2.0 - Attack Move Target Point
- Petition to make every character from every blizzard IP into an announcer so we don't need to make a thread for each one.
- Petition to get the Innkeeper from Hearthstone as an announcer
- On the matter of Master Skins: We need a similar system to the Golden Gun / Golden Hearthstone hero Portrait
- Buy the paid skins you want now, because in 2.0 you won't be able to do it directly
- Relevant quote from Louis CK in regards to new folks getting more items than an old-timer
- Please reconsider the Master Skins for HotS 2.0
- Can we 'MUTE' Sprays?
- When is Reddit Q&A?
- Petition to move Master Skin complains to one megathread.
- Just your monthly reminder that Chen is in the game.
- Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes — March 30, 2017
| Hello /r/heroesofthestorm! We’re hosting a Q&A next week about Heroes of the Storm 2.0! Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:13 PM PDT Greetings, Heroes! To answer your questions related to the game-redefining update we're calling Heroes of the Storm 2.0, we'll be hosting a Q&A here on r/heroesofthestorm on Wednesday, April 5 at 12:00 p.m. PDT. The following game developers will be available to answer any questions you may have about Progression, Cassia, Collections, Loadouts, or anything else Heroes of the Storm 2.0 related:
The Q&A will last roughly 2 hours, so make sure to post your questions about ranked play and live updates in the thread we'll be creating on April 5th. We look forward to seeing you there! Please note: We'll also be asking players from non-English speaking communities to partake in the Q&A by submitting their questions to the Community Managers representing their regions. As such, you might see a few Blizzard Community Managers posting questions (in English) on behalf of their communities during the Q&A. Feel free to upvote those questions if you'd also like to see them answered. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:23 PM PDT There is nothing more I would like this patch. Except maybe carbot stickers. [link] [comments] | ||
| Petition to get Deckard Cain from Diablo as an announcer Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:04 AM PDT "Stay awhile and listen" He would make a great announcer, and a big nod towards Diablo. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:05 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:56 PM PDT Hello Again. I feel bad that yesterday's thread turned into mostly Salt & "Entitled" shouts. I read most of the posts (over a 1000 comments, so cut me some slack), and I understand where the anger on both sides come from. Let's Break Down the Numbers and have a civil discussion. First what are we getting? (From http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/)
That's where the 70 chests thing comes from. (Note you do not get a Common Chest on 25's or a Rare Chest on the 100's) How LIKELY is it for anyone to get there? Well... Mentioned on the same page is some of the scaling from the old system to new. Level 5 is the equalizer level. An old Level 5 is about equal to a new Level 5 (below 5 characters will gain experience to put them at the same level in the new system, since the scaling changed). We also have Old Level 10 is New Level 15, and Old Level 20 is New Level 55 about. Also, There are currently 64 characters playable in Heroes of the Storm. Also important, you do not gain a new player level for Character Level 1. What that means: IF you have every character at level 10 currently, they all become 15. 14(15- Level 1) x 64 = Player Level 896. How Many Chests is that? 8 100s = 8 Epics (the Max is hit at Character Level 1000) 27 25s = 20 Rares (the Max is hit at Character Level 675) 68 10s = 35 Commons (the Max is hit at Character Level 440) So where is the problem? Well.... Here is what Actually leveling gets you:
Now I will accept the argument that the Gold is less than the amount we may or may not have earned under the old system and leave that out. Otherwise, what would those breakpoints earlier have earned in the meantime? New Level 440 will have Earned: 351 Common Chests 71 Rare Chests 17 Epic Chests 2550 Gems Which is way more that even the HIGHEST outlier has earned. But wait, we never made an estimate of how many old levels would equal 440! Well... we know Level 5 is roughly equal. 4x64 = 256. 440 falls closer to 256 than our original 896, so a guess? About level 6 or 7 across the board or mostly level 5s and a couple dozen in the 8-10 range. Okay, what Player Level matches our Reward maximum? Easy to answer. We have a max of 10 Epic Chests (note a player level of 1000) Since they are acquired every 25 levels, that's level 250. That's 50 characters to level 5 (which is about equal to live level 5 remember). And note, none of the above includes the potential Hero Chest every 10 Levels and Bonus gems. There you have it, all the math broken down. You can now objectively say whether or not you think the Veteran Rewards are fair. Some counterpoints to some common responses I saw yesterday: "It's free to play, why complain about free stuff?" - A lot of Veteran plays have bought in the past, Stim Packs, which grant 100% bonus to experience gain. We did pay for the game, specifically the progression part of the game. The more levels you gained in the old system, the less you can gain in the new. "But the levels are standardized in scale now 14-15 is the same as 114-115 or 999-1000, so you don't lose that much." - True, and fair, but the old 1-5 is as easy as the new 1-5, 5 being the first Rare Chest. A New player will get their first Rare chests easier than a returning player would earn then. Also, a Hero Chest & Gems are gained at each character level 10. Judging by the scaling adjustment an old level 8 or 9 character will jump up to 11 or 12 in the new system, skipping their first Hero Chest and guaranteed character loot and more importantly Gems. (Note: Blizzard has not said if we will or won't receive Retroactive Hero Chests & Gems based on Character levels, since the "Cashing in" Section seems to focus mainly on the Player Level Rewards) "280 items for free to start sounds pretty good." - As the math above shows, most won't hit the full 70 chests. Even so, there are 65 characters (adding Cassia) on the PTR. Each has 5 Voice Lines and 2 Emoji Packs. That's 455 items, not including, Announcers, Banners, Skins, Mounts, Sprays, Portraits, & the occasional Shard or Stim Pack Loot Drop. 280, isn't even close to being a lot of items. "Giving everyone Hundreds of chests just gives them Everything" - I totally agree 110%, but picking an arbritray cap number of chests punishes the most dedicated of players. The more you leveled, the more you stand to lose. I fully support a limit on Common Loot Crates to something reasonable, and a reduced return on Rare & Epic Crates, but 1/5 or 1/4 is too low, 1/3 and/or 1/2 without a cap would be closer. "You get the skin tints & mounts that a new player would have to unbox or craft with shards, you are ahead." - How did the veterans get these things? We paid for them. They are goods we paid money (or gold in the case of master skins and some mounts) to unlock. A new player has to pay differently, but we still paid it. "You leveled under the old system for the progression then to earn what it was worth then. Just because the system changed doesn't mean you should be rewarded for the work you did." - Then why carry the progression over at all? Reset all the characters to level 1 and have everyone start fresh. It's a new system after all! That was hyperbole for the most part. Yes, I understand it's not a strick 1-to-1 scaling ratio and work then maybe shouldn't be equal to work now. Since the old experience is being carried over it needs to be valued at some level that is meaningful and worthwhile. The old progression is basically worthless, nothing unlocked then is used in the new system (tints for skins and mounts are carried over, but if you bought a skin or mount you get all the tints regardless if you unlocked them via character leveling,) except for the gold. It could be argued the 500 gold every 5 standardized character levels is similar enough in scale to the current system's gold output, while Gems & Hero crates put the new end over. So where is fair? I see two options:
Hopefully, we can see some civil discussion, thank you everyone for your responses yesterday, and your time reading today. -DeGeiDragon the "70 CRATES!?" Guy. P.S. This is literally the ONLY complaint I have on 2.0. The team has really delivered on a lot of levels, and think this will be very rewarding going forward for both new and old players. Thank you Blizzard HotS team for continuing to improve everything and make this great game better. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:31 AM PDT
| ||
| Uther Rework info is available! Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:24 AM PDT hey folks, there were a couple threads about this but they went largely unnoticed because everybody was busy talking about 2.0: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/62af3w/upcoming_uther_changes/ the details of uther's rework came up in last night's Townhall Heroes show, and he sounds awesome! check the links above, those two guys already went through the effort of transcribing the info and I'm on mobile. wanna see this talked about though! (edit: both those links had 3 or 4 pts when I posted this. sadly they're "old" by reddit standards and won't be rising to the front page by now) [link] [comments] | ||
| The psychological effects at play in Heroes 2.0 (whether players spend money or not) Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:03 AM PDT I want to preface this by saying that I will NOT make a clear ethical judgment about Heroes 2.0. Instead, I want to point out some of the psychological effects at play here that Blizzard is almost certainly aware of. I want to make sure the players are aware of them, too. The two main factors at play here are proxy currencies and gambling (whether with cash or not). Heroes 1.0 First, let's review the Heroes 1.0 model of unlocking gold for heroes with XP and paying cash for heroes and skins. It's no secret that many Free to Play games feed off of "whales". The vast majority of players spend very little money, while a few spend ridiculous amounts on in-game purchases and keep the game afloat. Typically, F2P games do this through pay-to-win schemes that get people hooked on the joy of winning. Thankfully, Heroes mostly avoids pay-to-win. Aside from maybe a slight advantage in draft or the meta through buying new heroes, most of what you can spend money on is cosmetics. You should be able to play on pretty even footing with just free heroes and ones you unlock with just a reasonable amount of play. This avoidance of pay-to-win looks like it will be true in Heroes 2.0 as well, which is great! Those cosmetics are very straight-forward and bought with real money. I've bought a fair amount of skins, and I felt good doing it, because I got something that looks cool, and I felt like I was supporting the game. Importantly, I was in control, with minimal factors manipulating me. Now on to the differences in Heroes 2.0: Proxy currencies Gems are a proxy currency. Proxy currencies make it easier for you to spend money. This is nothing new. If you've been to an arcade or county fair, you're probably familiar with the idea of buying tokens, and lots of systems make you buy "SomethingBucks" to pay for things. The obvious effect here is that you often have to buy a bit more proxy currency than you need. You might "waste" that extra bit, or it might push you to buy even more proxy currency for another item to avoid wasting it. The less obvious issue, backed by research[1], is that people have an aversion to paying for things with cash. Proxy currencies create mental distance from cash, and thus lessen that "pain of paying", making it easier for us to part with our cash, because it feels less like spending real money. Overall, it's a pretty light psychological effect that's been widely used for ages. Gambling (with money) Heroes 2.0 introduces Overwatch-style randomized loot boxes that you can pay for. Most people will probably never spend cash on a loot box. But at least some people will spend a ton of money on a ton of loot boxes in hopes of getting that one legendary skin they really want and can't get any other way. This is gambling. They are literally paying money for the small chance of a big score, while usually not getting their money's worth. Again, most people won't actually spend a lot of cash on loot boxes, but some will. These will be the gambling whales. I find this part perhaps the most concerning. One counter-argument here is, "Just don't buy loot boxes." We can of course argue about corporate vs personal responsibility, the ethics of casinos, etc. Fact is, Blizzard will be (and has been with Overwatch) happily exploiting the gambling instinct some people have. Many of these people might remain perfectly happy to part with all that money, but maybe some won't be. I know I am personally sufficiently wary of gambling with real money that I'll be avoiding paying cash for loot boxes. I'm not saying you should, though, as that's up to you, as long as you know what you're doing. Gambling (without paying money) Even for those of us who don't plan on paying for loot boxes, the very nature of loot boxes tickles the part of us that thinks, "Well, maybe if I get to just that next level, I'll get something really cool in the loot box." It's similar to that Civilization instinct of "I want to see what happens in just a few more turns", but with more explicit randomness (and thus gambling instinct). It keeps us playing. It keeps us hooked. And again, some small percentage of us will end up spending a fair bit of real cash to satisfy that craving. You might think that won't be you, but it still might. People have been saying that they are giving out skins for FREE! But free has a cost.[2] In this case, the cost is hooking your attention on playing the game more in hopes of unlocking skins, of using the gambling instinct to extrinsically motivate you to play, instead of intrinsically motivating you simply because you like the game. There will be times when you play just one more game because you're close to leveling up, and not because you really feel like playing another game. (I know that's happened to me with Overwatch.) Conclusion So again, I just want to make sure we're all aware of the psychological effects at play with this change. I'll probably still play and enjoy the game., and I hope you all can still enjoy the game. But at the same time, let's keep these things in mind. I think simple awareness can form a bit of a barrier to the psychological effects. I'll probably be affected a bit by some of these tricks that make me play more to get unlocks. I haven't bought any Overwatch loot boxes so far, though, and I probably won't buy any Heroes ones, as that's where I'm deciding to draw the line. I'm a bit sad about maybe not being able to straight up by the skins I want. For better or worse, Heroes is joining the latest wave of experiments in Free-to-Play. References Much of this I based on Dan Ariely's Coursera class on Irrational Behavior. It's sadly offline, but you can find reposts of the videos here. Especially relevant is the section on the psychology of money. In particular, a couple of my points were based the videos on [1] "The Pain of Paying" and [2] "The Price of FREE". (Sorry I don't have a reference handy for my claims about gambling, but I think they should be relatively self-evident.) Edit: Thanks for my first ever Reddit gold, Internet strangers! Appropriately, Reddit gold is itself a fascinatingly unique free-to-"play" business model. I wonder if it could be applied to games. What if, when you like your teammates, you could buy them a stimpack? [link] [comments] | ||
| Please keep an option to buy skins with Real Money Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:36 AM PDT Blizzard. With the new system Gems are replacing the real money system. Please keep an option to keep buying skins with real money. This is one of the features I prefer over the Riot system. There is no middleman currency, I can just click and buy a skin without having to go through a secondary section. If a current skin is 9.99 and has 3 tints, the simple solution is to make each skin shard cost 3.33. If its legendary make it 4.99. Even offer it a premium as a "cost" to not have to open it in a loot box. I know multiple people have already told me that they will not buy any more skins for this game without this option. My friends do not like Heroes as much a league, and it takes effort to get them to play how little they already do. But when they do play, if there is a skin they like, they do spend the money to get the skins. (Lunar Jaina for example) Under this new system they just won't buy skins any more as they are not invested enough in the game to buy gems, and without an easy buy option, won't be able to impulse buy any more. For your invested players, let them buy the gems and get a "discount" on skins buy using your in-game money replacement. But for the once-in-a-blue moon players, letting them just buy what they want if they want it. Its just a market you are going to lose without a Real Money option. EX)If 1000 gems = $10 (I know this is not the conversion since you can buy in bulk) If the Skin would be 333 Gems, make the RM at $4-5. Not only is it a better deal to buy gems, encouraging people to buy the gems, you still give the option to get skins the type of players my friends are. This would also be better if all skins had this feature, not just the selection of "featured" skins. The week someone would buy Lunar Jaina, may also not be the week lunar Jaina is featured, again losing a sale. [link] [comments] | ||
| Every skin/tint available in Heroes 2.0 Beta. Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:49 PM PDT There's a few hidden gems around that may be easy to miss, like Artanis getting Zeratul's Warp Blade in a new skin or Uther wielding Sulfuras, as well as more obvious ones like Prime Evil Diablo or Cheerleader Kerrigan, so I decided to post a screenshot of every single skin available in PTR at the moment, including old ones (not every hero has new skins/tints). Enjoy! Abathur, Alarak, Anub'arak, Artanis, Arthas, Auriel, Azmodan Cassa, Chen, Cho'Gall, Chromie Leoric, Lili, Li-Ming, Lt. Morales, Lucio, Lunara Malfurion, Medivh, Muradin, Murky Ragnaros, Raynor, Rehgar, Rexxar Samuro, Sgt. Hammer, Sonya, Stitches, Sylvanas [link] [comments] | ||
| With 2.0 please remove the region split on unlocks Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:55 AM PDT It's really silly. I already have a US wow account that gives EU skins and mounts to me and I have some of my EU hots unlocks like mounts etc popping up on my US hots account. Can we just get rid of regional locks entirely and just vary the cost of gems by region instead? I'm tired of having my unlocks change depending on who I play with. At the suggestion of somewhere down below I decided to setup a small petition, if anyone wants to make an image and come up with a snappy #tag then please go ahead :) [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:43 AM PDT Hi team! I felt compelled to make a thread because of all of the negativity I've been seeing on this subreddit regarding the new plans for the game. We've all been seeing a lot of posts from people very upset for reasons I can't understand. I mean, I see what you're saying, and I'm hearing why you're saying but I'm having trouble understanding why these changes feel like such a punch in the gut for you. I guess I've made a post because I wonder if it's a very vocal minority of players who are very upset or an actual majority. Maybe it is, maybe the majority of people are really upset and I'm in the minority, but I felt like I needed to post something supportive after playing the new update last night. I LOVE IT. I love the sprays, that was super fun. I love the new skins. I don't feel ripped off by the master skins, but excited that I feel like I have more incentive to use skins that I think look nice rather than the master. The banners are not overwhelming at all and seemed to blend in to the matches really well at taken objectives and fallen forts. They were not in the way or cluttered at all. I had so much fun last night. We were on comms all laughing and being ridiculous opening up loot boxes. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait for 2.0 GL, HF! edit: a word [link] [comments] | ||
| There is way too much talk that is not about Cassia, she is amazing and super fun Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:51 AM PDT I feel like this awesome hero is getting overshadowed by all the other stuff. She has a really interesting kit, is very easy to play but has a very high skill cap due to her trait, and there's nothing more satisfying than wiping a full enemy team with infinite ball lightning cause they don't know how to walk away from eachother :) [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:32 PM PDT Make sure he's annoyed at the fact that he's announcing the match, like it's beneath him but he does it because he's bored while trapped in the nexus
[link] [comments] | ||
| New on HotS 2.0 - Attack Move Target Point Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:33 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:31 PM PDT Spare us please! It just seems like it would be so much effort... [link] [comments] | ||
| Petition to get the Innkeeper from Hearthstone as an announcer Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:53 AM PDT I really like a lot of the announcers they showed already and was hoping for the Innkeeper to be included already. Unfortunately he is not, so blizz plz, add the Innkeeper! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:15 AM PDT As title says, i dont mind making all of this skins now available to everyone. But there needs to be something to show of someones dedication to a hero. A way that people see even if the hero is not in the meta right now "THAT GUY" is probably gonna stomp everyone else if he plays that hero. We need something like the Golden Weapon from OW or the Golden Hearthstone Hero Portrait. There cant be a Hots 2.0 without such a system in place and Blizzard has to know this, they knew there will be an uproar on this topic. [link] [comments] | ||
| Buy the paid skins you want now, because in 2.0 you won't be able to do it directly Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:31 AM PDT *if you're a player with not many heroes, skins or mounts.
Doesn't mention being able to buy skins or mounts. Only featured ones. It's not about money purchases being disabled in PTR. Blizzard disabled money transactions in order to avoid confused regret because PTR purchases won't transfer, instead they added quests to get gems. Currently in PTR there's only "buy with shards" button available. Skins are not and will not be purchasable with gems.
Shards are used to forge skins and mounts. This means that if you wanted to buy, let's say, that Mecha Dehaka skin in 2.0, you will have to:
By they way, many skins have their rarity and cost increased in 2.0. Also remember that master skins will become paid skins too. Bottom line: now it's like CS:GO roulette, except in Valve games you can at least buy skins with real money from people in Steam Marketplace, often for cents. The 2.0 system goes full mobile and while it's an upgrade to completely F2P people, it's a downgrade to occasional buyers. Its main intent is to prey on gamblers, whales and impulsive children. The gems (I feel dirty for even saying that word) are there to add another layer between real money and purchases. Like how people spend more money when buying with card compared to cash, they also spend more when it's gems instead of card. The more virtual the currency is, the more it's seen as disposable income. Edit: 12 boxes cost 1000 gems or $10 (10k gold in 1.0). From them you can get about 100 shards (without duplicates). Basic and master skins are exactly 100 shards. This makes master skins much cheaper than before since you also get lots of other stuff. Meanwhile, epics are 400 and legendaries are 1600 shards (for one tint!). In order to get that amount, you'd need to respectively spend about $40 or $160. "About", because there's RNG factor. Actual number will be much lower because the more heroes or skins you own, the higher the chance of duplicates. You can also decrease the cost by spending gold on rerolls in order to get shards or duplicates. No matter how you look, the system is intended to drain both your wallet and gold if you want to get something specific. Let me repeat – system is more generous in random free rewards but more expensive for specific purchases. It's meticulously designed to make you addicted to leveling and gambling. [link] [comments] | ||
| Relevant quote from Louis CK in regards to new folks getting more items than an old-timer Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:26 AM PDT "The only time you look in your neighbor's bowl is to make sure that they have enough. You don't look in your neighbor's bowl to see if you have as much as them." I understand people want to be rewarded more for playing more, and that's totally justified. However, someone getting more than you doesn't reduce what you're receiving! Happiness shared is happiness multiplied, not lost. This isn't to say Blizzard is free from criticism - your feelings are absolutely valid. Just don't let the fact that someone else might get more than you upset you. Enjoy the content you get, and be excited to play with some new folks that this will surely bring in. [link] [comments] | ||
| Please reconsider the Master Skins for HotS 2.0 Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:37 PM PDT Just wanted to continue to add and make clear to the Developers this is not a good decision. The rest of HotS 2.0. Is 99% great. Please reconsider this. I know when i see a master skin the player really enjoys the Hero and at least has some knowledge of how to play it and it makes you feel more comfortable in their choosing it. Ive spent 80k in gold myself and lots of time getting these heroes to 10+ . I believe the majority of us would like master skins to stay exclusive to the level cap and gold commitment. Hope this finds every one doing well. Other then this Keep up the great work in HotS and see you all in the nexus. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:20 AM PDT Why should I be forced to see other people's generally, BM marks? I know, it's standard in Overwatch, but this isn't overwatch. Our goal in this community to reduce salt for better games (research shows this to be the case). Why add something that is going to cause my team-mates (potentially less emotionally well regulated than I) to loose their shit earlier in the match.... Here comes the return of the 5 min in GG's and other irrational behavior... So, can people at least mute it? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:53 AM PDT The Heroes Timeline page (http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/) shows that there's supposed to be a Q&A today. I can't seem to find any details on this anywhere. Anyone else know anything? [link] [comments] | ||
| Petition to move Master Skin complains to one megathread. Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:47 AM PDT We don't need four separate topics all discussing the same thing. [link] [comments] | ||
| Just your monthly reminder that Chen is in the game. Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:40 PM PDT Just wanted to remind everyone, since at 3.9% popularity he's actually HALF as popular as he was before his rework a few months ago. You know, the one that was supposed to address his already abysmal pick rate. Still waiting on that damage he was promised in his new role as a bruiser. Because in reality, his damage was nerfed (no spirit companion at 20, for instance) and his regen/survivability were completely gutted. Maybe we could get some armor on him? [link] [comments] | ||
| Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes — March 30, 2017 Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:07 AM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Heroes of the Storm. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment