Skyrim - I go to Cyber school, and in my Sociology class we have to do a journal every day. In one of the titles, I put a shout. This was his response. |
- I go to Cyber school, and in my Sociology class we have to do a journal every day. In one of the titles, I put a shout. This was his response.
- TIL: Arcadia talks in her sleep
- That's great Calcelmo, but will you please stop sending me letters?
- Walked into Riften, then straight into the market... with an Armoured Troll... and a vampire. Nobody seems to care.
- I don't know what you're talking about
- Cool homemade map of Tamriel I have in my room!
- Here's an old screenshot I took that I'm pretty proud of :) This game is absolutely gorgeous.
- Anybody else collect books in Skyrim?
- Dragon Slayer by Orito
- Mercer Frey, you little shit. A Skyrim tale of betrayal.
- Recorded some footage of my Skyrim to show my console friend, thought you guys might like it too.
- Got my first tattoo: Falkreath's emblem!
- Who decided this guy was worth saving?
- The Bandit Leader has severe depression...
- Your favorite shout and most used shouts?
- Skyrim is an eventful place
- Skyrim easter egg in For Honor
- Sutch Concept Art For Skyblivion
- Evil playthrough?
- Extra quest mod recomendations
- Is there anyone on Earth that looks like the preset Bretons?
- I'm about to start skyrim for the first time (am I late to the party). Any advice for me as I set out?
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:21 AM PDT
| ||
| TIL: Arcadia talks in her sleep Posted: 29 Mar 2017 02:55 AM PDT I'm looking for fire salts so snuck into Arcadia's Cauldron one night to steal some. I got a fright when I approached the counter only to hear Arcadia call out 'You'll find tonics, salves, poultices and potions on my shelves. Browse to your heart's content.' I was still hidden and couldn't see where she was. She kept saying her shopkeeper spiel so I looked around and went upstairs. I found her asleep in her bed...still talking. It made me smile. She sure is dedicated to her store! [link] [comments] | ||
| That's great Calcelmo, but will you please stop sending me letters? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:20 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:50 AM PDT
| ||
| I don't know what you're talking about Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:29 AM PDT
| ||
| Cool homemade map of Tamriel I have in my room! Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:06 AM PDT
| ||
| Here's an old screenshot I took that I'm pretty proud of :) This game is absolutely gorgeous. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:01 PM PDT
| ||
| Anybody else collect books in Skyrim? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:44 AM PDT When i buy a house in one of the holds or build one with the Hearthfire DLC, i always seem to spend most of my time collecting books to fill up the shelves, you know to make them less bare. That just me? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 02:13 AM PDT
| ||
| Mercer Frey, you little shit. A Skyrim tale of betrayal. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:01 AM PDT Once upon a time there was a young Altmer who decided to join the Thieves Guild for the very fist time, despite his creator having had Skyrim for years. Said Altmer did not much like Mercer Frey. Mercer Frey was an ass and kept acting like the Altmer was an idiot. The Altmer decided to give him a chance, though. He was not one to hold grudges, after all. Perhaps Mercer Frey wouldn't be so bad. "Karliah is a traitor," he says. "That's not good," the Altmer says. "Karliah is a murderer," he says. "That's really not good," the Altmer says. "We are going to kill her," he says. "Uh... I thought we were just thieves? Not murderers?? But... okay. You're the boss," The Altmer says. "You lead," he says. "Me? But... yes, sir," the Altmer says. He opens the puzzle door for the Altmer. "Thank you," the Atmer says. "You first," he says. "Well, okay," The Altmer says. He walks in. He is shot. "WHAT DID I DO?!" he screams, before losing consciousness. He wakes up. Karliah and Mercer are arguing. "Mercer is going to be so angry at me for walking into a trap," the Altmer thinks. Karliah vanishes. Mercer heads over to the Altmer. "Oh, thank the Eight," the Altmer thinks. "I'm saved!" "This tomb will be your final resting place," he says. WHAT WHAT WAT HE STABS THE ALTMER MERCER FREY YOU ASSHOLE [link] [comments] | ||
| Recorded some footage of my Skyrim to show my console friend, thought you guys might like it too. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:34 AM PDT
| ||
| Got my first tattoo: Falkreath's emblem! Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:45 PM PDT
| ||
| Who decided this guy was worth saving? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:02 PM PDT
| ||
| The Bandit Leader has severe depression... Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:36 PM PDT I think about this often, and would like to share. A couple months ago I modded Skyrim PC. I ended up being able to form my own bandit group. Since I wanted a new follower, but a disposable one, I defeated a bandit leader and forced him to surrender and work for me. It was all fun and games at first... However over the course of our adventures, he would repeat the scripted dialogue and it told a sad story. The bandit leader has Daddy issues, is an alcoholic, and is very insecure. He rules by fear because he's afraid of being weak. His father didn't love him. He never went to school and always feels unintelligent, which makes him angry, which causes him to drink. He made a lot of bad life choices, and overall seems tired and broken. Sometimes we'd be camping out, or hiking through the woods, and he'd cry out for mead. Other times, we'd finish a fight and be surrounded by bodies, and the leader would lament his life decisions. Over time, the repetition and the odd moments he chose to speak up really helped form him into a tortured soul, a developed character, and a loyal friend who simply needed guidance. Sometimes I would accidentally strike him in combat - but he wouldn't hit back. Other times he'd be knocked down and yield for a moment... only to find his courage, and get back up to fight again. Eventually I stopped playing, but I like to think through our adventures and good deeds, he was able to make amends for whatever vices and past events haunt him. Anyways, thanks to the writers, the modders, and circumstance. :) [link] [comments] | ||
| Your favorite shout and most used shouts? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:33 PM PDT For me it has to be the Whirlwind Sprint, both my favorite and most used. So damn fun, useful and convenient (especially for ranged characters imo). One of the best things Bethesda created in the game. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:39 AM PDT But it doesn't come without its many problems. I am a rightous knight, and I will not stop until I personally kill everything that opposes my journey to the top in this harsh environment. But when my path crossed with those feeding off of the blood of the innocent, I felt sickly and the will to live slowly withered away inside me. The cold mountains dense with bears, mountain lions, and trolls trying to kill me proved a challenge, but I stayed strong and went toe to toe with every one of them. I mean, I had toppled over giants in order to prove my worth as a knight, but eventually the cold blizzards and many diseases started to wear away, day by day, and leave me nothing but an eventual demise, leaving my accomplishments to be looted by a bandit and my corpse to rot. The night had fallen, though, and inside the power to stay alive would fade, but the strength to continue in spite of this stayed very much alive. Eventually, a walking corpse at this point, I stumbled into a community, remote in one of many holds of Skyrim. This place had many people in it, and they counted me among their most trusted associates. I was even offered a position as Thane by their very on Jarl. But I could not accept, for I had committed a misdeed. I had fed upon the lifeblood of many residents in this place. I left, changed by what had transpired beforehand, knowing the ghost town behind me, not a soul alive but riddled with corpses, was a milestone in my journey to the top. I no longer had any connection to the feeling of the living, I had even counted myself among the dead. I had slain so many of them in order to grow my own power, but was it for nothing? I had reached Solitude but the guards could see the evil in me. The people knew something was off about me, and my place among society, a noble Knight fighting for principle and justice, crumbled below me. I am an exile now, feeding off of whoever is unlucky enough to cross my path. Disease is nothing to me now, I am immune to these complications of mortal beings. Elements take no toll on me, I need not to feast, except for on the blood of my enemies. The fire rages on inside of me, and I will topple any obstacle in my path, with the moonlight as my guide. But the talk of Dragons has reached my ears, and if these creatures may cross paths with me I am unsure, will their fiery tongue burn through me and purge whatever is keeping me alive? I journey now to the west, only stopping to cleanse every hiding place for the unworthy along my way. The night fueling my journey, the sun a worthy opponent. [link] [comments] | ||
| Skyrim easter egg in For Honor Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:43 PM PDT
| ||
| Sutch Concept Art For Skyblivion Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:11 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:36 AM PDT I'm trying to go for a chaotic evil type playthrough on my secondary character. I'm a level 16 dark elf vampire lord (though I only did this very recently so i haven't done much with it). I've completed the DB and i've done Namira and Molag Bal quests. I mainly use conjuration magic and one handed weapons. What else should I do? Any good mods or questlines? [link] [comments] | ||
| Extra quest mod recomendations Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:37 AM PDT I've been playing Skyrim for years now. I've made countless characters and always prefer starting a new game as, once I reach around level 30-40, I've already completed all the interesting quests and the game becomes to mundane for me to continue with the character. But because I want to attempt a level 100 character soon I was wondering if anyone could recommend good mods that add a lot of quests and extra game time to skyrim. [link] [comments] | ||
| Is there anyone on Earth that looks like the preset Bretons? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:43 PM PDT I spent a ton of time with ESO's creator to make my characters resemble myself in a way, even the Meri types, but in Skyrim, no matter how hard I try, I can't make my Breton character to not look like a crazy, homeless bum, with a broken nose, same with my Dunmer character. It's so frustrating. :p if Elder Scrolls 6 does come out, I seriously hope the character creator makes even ESO's look like crap. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:25 PM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment