Skyrim - After more than 5 years of playing this game, I realized Septims have a reverse side. |
- After more than 5 years of playing this game, I realized Septims have a reverse side.
- Realistic Transparent Glass is toooo cool
- I thought I knew stealth, but then as I left the Forsaken Cave, I met this guy...
- When you want to leave the city as quick as possible (Open cities)
- A small conversation with Gwilin made me smile today :-)
- A "different" Dark Brotherhood wallpaper that I made. 1080p
- Took a screenshot near a giant camp and ran it through a prisma.
- No Thanks Bro, Um, I'm Good. But, Uh, You Do You.
- My dog was hit with some Alteration.
- "M'aiq was chased by a farmer once. The farmer turned into a smelly dog and tried to eat M'aiq. M'aiq does not like farmers anymore.
- Thought this was a pretty cool screenshot.
- Time to repay the kindness...
- New to game, why do imperial soldiers attack me if i walk by them but stormcloak dont?
- Please help me make the game more immersive!
- Heat of the battle
- So I started Witcher 3 for the third time yesterday
- Markarth guards are chill
- some nice views of towns in skyrim
- Addicted as hell again
- Why Cicero deserves more credit and also why Astrid is a bitch
- I gotta thank the man up there, Akatosh.
- LOOKING FOR A BOOK
| After more than 5 years of playing this game, I realized Septims have a reverse side. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:04 AM PDT
| ||
| Realistic Transparent Glass is toooo cool Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:00 PM PDT
| ||
| I thought I knew stealth, but then as I left the Forsaken Cave, I met this guy... Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:00 AM PDT
| ||
| When you want to leave the city as quick as possible (Open cities) Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:29 AM PDT
| ||
| A small conversation with Gwilin made me smile today :-) Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:10 PM PDT
| ||
| A "different" Dark Brotherhood wallpaper that I made. 1080p Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:33 AM PDT
| ||
| Took a screenshot near a giant camp and ran it through a prisma. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:15 AM PDT
| ||
| No Thanks Bro, Um, I'm Good. But, Uh, You Do You. Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:44 PM PDT
| ||
| My dog was hit with some Alteration. Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:21 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:17 AM PDT
| ||
| Thought this was a pretty cool screenshot. Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:47 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 12:05 PM PDT
| ||
| New to game, why do imperial soldiers attack me if i walk by them but stormcloak dont? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:19 PM PDT I love morrowind and oblivion but never got into skyrim no matter how much i tried. I finally got into 2 days ago. I love it Im only level 13, dark elf. The imperial soldiers seem so rude. [link] [comments] | ||
| Please help me make the game more immersive! Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:09 AM PDT So I have recently gotten myself a new gaming laptop and I really want to push this game and see how populated/rich I can make the environment. I'm running an i7, GTX 960M with 16GB RAM. Im only using the mod handler built into the game via the main menu, I've had so many bad experiences using Nexus and the like, I just want to keep this part of it simple if possible. I have Solitude/Whiterun/Markarth/Riften SUPREME! Immersive Patrols/Wenches Deadly Bosses Nordic Carriage Company Black & Gold Ebony Weapons Heljarchen Farm This Is Riverwood Real Mountains Better Vanilla Perks Rhung-Zel Dwarven Ruins Better Horses Realistic Animal Loot Ridin' Dirty Skyforge Workshop Realistic Water Run For Your Lives! Immersive Citizens I'm looking for mods that will make the game more populated and more fun towns/dungeons to explore. Any suggestions? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 12:59 PM PDT
| ||
| So I started Witcher 3 for the third time yesterday Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:14 AM PDT I think it finally hooked me in. Then I wanted to compare it to the special edition on Xbox. I modded it a little bit. It looks better. Now I'm playing skyrim for the 40th time. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:08 AM PDT
| ||
| some nice views of towns in skyrim Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:42 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:10 AM PDT My wife got Skyrim for me on Christmas 2011 on the 360. I'd play it for a few months, burnout, pick it up again a few months later and get hooked, burnout... so on and so forth. One guarantee was that I'd always come back to it eventually. 4 characters, 800+ over that time period. Then I stopped playing it for about 2 years because I had a backlog of games and, as a man with responsibilities, don't actually get to play very much during the week. I decided to get the SE when I got a PS4 for my birthday last year. Holy crap, I'm hooked again like it's the first time. I used to be bitter when discussions of how great mods were because forums are usually dominated by PC elitists (I'm not the guy who doesn't get a PC because I'm a budget gamer, it's because I prefer the lazy, casual laying on the couch not having to worry about patches, upgrades, tweaks, etc... I'd love a PC as I used to build them in college, but I'm pretty much too lazy now). Well, honk my hooter, mods are pretty damned cool, I must say. I've my game set up like Morrowind. New/Discovered locations don't appear on my compass, my compass is barely visible (only use it at times for orientation), I have greater quest details so I have to find locations based on descriptions, and I don't fast travel. It makes exploration wonderful, I must say. Anyway, it's good to be back on the drip. [link] [comments] | ||
| Why Cicero deserves more credit and also why Astrid is a bitch Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:42 PM PDT This is a repost from a comment I made. First of all, Astrid should've died instead. Not only did she betray you because she's threatened by the player's role as listener (way greater power over Astrid's role), but she fucking got everyone else killed because she thought that Commander Maro wouldn't try to get the rest of the family dead after his son dies. Not to mention she basically breaks all five tenets and even says they're "too restricting". Astrid? More like Asshole. Cicero wants to follow the tenets and do everything the way they're meant to be done. It's not his fault he was annoying either. If you read all of Cicero's journal's you can even see that he didn't start out crazy. Summary of Journals Volume One: Cicero describes his time at Cheydinhal Sanctuary, then describes how the DB is losing foothold on Tamriel. He describes a couple contracts, the most important one being killing the Grand Champion, or the "Arena Contract", by acting as a starstruck fan. Then slit his throat. Volume Two: Cicero describes his time at the second sanctuary, Wayrest. it isn't so good this time though. Wayrest Sanctuary is being raided, the actual town Wayrest is already lost. Three sanctuaries remain. Some war happens, then the Listener and two others are sent to protect the Night Mother. Cicero begs to also help but Rasha (The leader) tells him to protect the sanctuary. Later, one of the others return with the night mother and brings news that the listener is dead. Volume Three: Cicero is not happy, there is no listener and therefore the Black Sacrament is being unheard. Cicero is then chosen as keeper. Cicero can't do any contracts anymore but he gets to take care of the Night mother. However Cicero gets one final contract: A Jester. He describes that the Jester was laughing the whole time. He then describes the duties of keeper in a long, detailed paragraph. Months later and he s getting upset because the Night Mother is not speaking to him. He thinks about his last kill a lot, the jester's laughs, screams, and cries. Volume Four: Some war happens. Cicero is now going crazy. Rasha lies about becoming listener. Cicero kills Rasha. Cicero sits in silence for 11 YEARS. During this time, Cicero begins to turn into a Jester, descending into madness. Final Volume: Cicero writes to Astrid, oh but she abandoned the old ways! No listener! No tenets! This is wrong. But still, set sail for Skyrim! Cicero learns of the Dawnstar sanctuary and makes it his home. He memorizes every detail of the place. A year later, the silence is deafening, Cicero decides to go to the Falkreath sanctuary and teach Asshole (Astrid) the error of her ways. Yup, 3 years of Assassin, 11 years of silence and madness, and one more years of madness, and you meet him in the way he is today. But hey, he has an annoying voice so let's kill him based on orders that you shouldn't even be following! tl;dr Cicero endured 15 years of bullshit. Astrid is a bitch who doesn't care about the old ways. [link] [comments] | ||
| I gotta thank the man up there, Akatosh. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:56 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:28 PM PDT Don't have all the details, other than a boy who trains with a Khajiit to be a thief or something similar. I think the Khajiit helps the boy learn how to roll when he lands from high places. HELP [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment