Elder Scrolls Online - Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here |
- Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here
- [HOMESTEAD] This is the one thing that ESO has been lacking!
- Sometimes you just have to sit down and admire the beauty of nature.
- Evil Hunter and FOO are canceling Major Savagery Buff
- Found this while bumming around. Warden, or hydra bear?
- As a veteran MMO player who just got into ESO.
- [Official] Battlegrounds AUA with Zenimax HERE 30/03/2017 @ 8:30pm UTC.
- Mag sorc: running out of magicka
- Is it true Flame Lash consumes the off balance debuff, potentially stealing your teams dps to boost your own?
- [Megathread] "Fashion Week" Character Posts
- General tips for dungeons and roles?
- How to find guilds?
- [PC] Question about pain in hand and keybindings
- What's the best Imperial DK tank build?
- [PC] Looking to buying the game, just have a few questions
- Anyone have an Xbox one gold edition key I can buy or trade for?
- Botters Gonna Bot
- [XBOX] Thunder Thief?
- Armor set for Sorcerer DPS
- Your first event?
- Stamdk pvp
- Magblade(melee)
- Rumors of Nightblades demise greatly exaggerated? (PvE)
- Returning ESO player looking for information on new dailies
- Instant kicking from groups
| Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:03 AM PDT Hey folks, Welcome to our new recurring post to help you trade items in ESO! You can post any ingame items you would like to sell, buy or trade, start your comment with WTS / WTB / WTT. Please do not post trades for out of game items / cash, or anything that may break the ESO Terms of Service. As always, be polite and respectful, and happy trading! [link] [comments] | ||
| [HOMESTEAD] This is the one thing that ESO has been lacking! Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:22 AM PDT
| ||
| Sometimes you just have to sit down and admire the beauty of nature. Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:24 AM PDT
| ||
| Evil Hunter and FOO are canceling Major Savagery Buff Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:49 AM PDT Did a parse tonight and thought it was odd my uptime from Major Savagery was 62% and Major Brutality was 99.7% in my combat metrics. I get both of those buffs from the same weapon pot. I took off Evil Hunter from my front bar and did a parse and my dps immediately went up by 1k in my overall. When i took a look at my combat metrics both buffs had the same uptime of 100%. I did a third parse using FOO( Flames of Oblivion) on my front bar and it dropped the uptime of Major Savagery back down to 60%. Did a fourth parse without FOO on my bar just to check and sure enough uptime went back up to 100%. TLDR: FOO and Evil Hunter and having the same issue Magelight had. Its stripping the potion passive for Major Savagery on barswap if you use a potion and swap to a bar Evil or FOO arent currently on. I took screencaps and submitted a bug report. [link] [comments] | ||
| Found this while bumming around. Warden, or hydra bear? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:03 PM PDT
| ||
| As a veteran MMO player who just got into ESO. Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:03 AM PDT This is basically just my point of view of this game as a new player. I was looking for posts pointing out some good things when I was looking myself if this game was worth getting. There's allot of reviews, I am aware; but I felt like expressing myself here. Let me first start by saying I played allot of MMO's in my day. I played all the mayor one's, korean mmo's and even indie titles. ESO has by far blown me away with how unique and amazing the game is. I came in hesitant and scared of finding the same old mmo tropes I played in countless mmo's. This is what I found so far in my first few days of playing it. Qeusting is by far the most amazing questing experience I've ever had in an MMO. The story is mostly voice acted and it comes in short bursts combined with action sequences in between. This caused me and I guess with most people to be very invested and have a very immersive experience. It wasn't untill I realized I could turn nameplates on, that I thought by myself "this is the most immersed i've ever been". The story is interesting, it keeps me on the edge and I actually know and remember characters. In most mmo's you have these forgettable NPC's and side qeusts, but here everything plays a part in the expierence and every choice you make feels important somehow. So far i'm enjoying it so much and I have a feeling I will be enjoying the entire story of this game. I know some people say you shoudn't come in the game expecting to find skyrim 2.0, but sometimes I can't help but feel like I'm actually playing a elder scrolls game, the world and the interaction; the npc's and events taking place. Everything feels vibrant and alive, people running around; players being chased by guards. I remember first starting the game seeing all these things happening and I was legit in awe by how alive this world felt. I was actually shook for that one moment. As a new player, the most difficult thing I found myself was trying not to panic about the combat. I was wielding a sword, a bow, a resto staff and finally a destruction staff as a magika user. It wasn't untill a few hours in that I realized this game offers so much freedom and you can pretty much become and do whatever you want. It's something I find vert entertaining as it gives you the freedom, but at the same times gives you this unique feeling with the class and weapon skills. There's allot of experimenting and I am sure people have made some very fun combinations. ADDONS! While I haven't personally used this yet, I did see there's an addon option and there are plenty of addons to use. I can't wait to use this. I am still trying to figure out the game completely. All in all I am really really enjoying playing ESO and it was def worth every penny. There's so much to do that sometimes you feel lost, but you always have something to do. [link] [comments] | ||
| [Official] Battlegrounds AUA with Zenimax HERE 30/03/2017 @ 8:30pm UTC. Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:41 AM PDT Hello everyone! On Thursday the 30th of March at 4:30pm EDT (8:30pm UTC, 9:30pm BST, 10:30pm CEST or click here for the time around the globe) we have special ZOS guests performing a Battlegrounds AUA for the community on /r/elderscrollsonline. On Thursday a post will be made an hour before the AUA starts for everyone to find and get their questions in, participating in this AUA will be:
This AUA is for any and all questions battlegrounds related, want to know what the best strategy is for Ald Carac or what Brian Wheeler's favourite game mode is? Now is the time! This post will be updated with the official link when the thread is posted, we look forward to seeing you all there and can't wait to see your questions! [link] [comments] | ||
| Mag sorc: running out of magicka Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:24 PM PDT Hi all, being a relative noob to Mag sorc after switching from stam nb, I'm having trouble with resource management. I'm trying to follow the bis build (bsw with inferno staff etc) which makes no mention of doing anything special. I see some old builds that used to use the third bar to dps and Regen mana but those seem outdated? I am only cp 320 ish but I do have reduced magicka cost maxed. What am I doing wrong? Or is there a group mechanic you rely on? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:44 PM PDT | ||
| [Megathread] "Fashion Week" Character Posts Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:51 AM PDT As mentioned in this post, we had decided to let the community decide when "Fashion Week" (not an actual subreddit or in-game event BTW) had run its course using the up vote/down vote mechanic of Reddit, but it's become a little too spammy and as such in the interim all "Character Fashion" posts should take place in this megathread.
In the long term, we are efforting to improve the auto tagging features of the site while also expanding the manual tagging options available to users. This will lead to the ability to include "fashion" (and other) posts back outside megathreads and allow users who don't want to see such posts in their feed to filter them from view.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
[link] [comments] | ||
| General tips for dungeons and roles? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:04 PM PDT I'm thinking of finally venturing into group dungeons (like with the random group thing or whatever). I've played for a few months now and I'm at CP100 or so (have one character there, will have another there today with the help of the exp pie). How good do I have to be before venturing into a normal dungeon without being terrible and pissing people off? How optimal does my setup and gear have to be? I'm not asking for specific builds, just general tips. I've played MMORPGs before, but it's been awhile, and I don't really remember doing the whole DPS/healer/tank role thing. What are the basic things I should know for each role? Especially tanking? The character I'm having the most fun with at the moment is a stamDK who dual wields, and I intended to make her a tank (partly cuz I know the best tanks are DKs). For some reason I get tripped up a lot with my magblade, and I have an easier time with my DK. If I don't really know what I'm doing yet, can I just queue as DPS and try not to stand in the red or draw aggro or do anything too blatantly stupid? If I want to tank as a DK, what are the basic things I need to do/know? How much health should I have? Do I need to use heavy armor? Do I need to use specific weapons? Am I overthinking this for non-vet dungeons? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:38 AM PDT I want to join a trials/pve guild but the guild recruitment sub looks a bit dead and dominated by NA guilds and since u arent allowed to look for em here i dont know where to find one. Are the other websites for this or is my best option like /z [link] [comments] | ||
| [PC] Question about pain in hand and keybindings Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:55 AM PDT Greetings, I just got into running dungeons for the Undaunted pledges and I realized how strained my left hand (keyboard) is with moving + using skills/switching bars, which was not a problem when I was casually leveling. This is much more severe than when I played other MMOs back in the day. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better keybinding to alleviate the problem? Is the game properly playable on a gamepad? Thank you [link] [comments] | ||
| What's the best Imperial DK tank build? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:17 AM PDT I'm guessing it's sword and shield for both bars? What abilities should I use? What cp trees should I put points into? Which attributes should I put points into, stamina or health? [link] [comments] | ||
| [PC] Looking to buying the game, just have a few questions Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:13 AM PDT Hello everyone, I have been suggested this MMO via /r/gamingsuggestions/, basically I am looking for an MMORPG that I can get into. My questions are : 1. How is the end game group PvE? I am not much of a PvP player, altough I will certainly get into it every now and then.
Thank you! [link] [comments] | ||
| Anyone have an Xbox one gold edition key I can buy or trade for? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 03:36 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 12:04 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 03:22 AM PDT I was floating around looking at different sorcerer builds, and one of them that stood out was Thunder Thief (Some sort of Storm assassin hybrid) and I was wondering if it's actually good? I'm a noob, so any sets or special weapons I won't be able to get yet, but I'd like to start a character based on it. Thanks in advance! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:27 PM PDT So I just reached CP 160 and I wanna start wearing sets. So I was reasearching and I found some pretty good sets. I've decided on 5 piece light julianos, but im stuck between which 3 piece set to use. There is Torug Pact (bonus to spell damage and health) and Martial Knowledge (bonus to spell damage and magicka). Im torn if i need some health or some extra magicka, all my attributes are in magicka btw. If you have any better sets I'd love to know thanks in advance [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:59 AM PDT What was your first event in this game? And how did you like it? For me it is the current one and i am enjoying it. In other games the events are like "talk to A, go to B, maybe go back to A and you're done and there's nothing you can do for the rest of the events duration or the daily rewards are shit" [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:51 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:36 PM PDT Have been researching best sets for this to work on a melee train and just haven't figured out quite what to run. Have seen alch/spinners(5 heavy, 2 light) which is solid, I just don't like relying on 6 seconds in a group fight. Would something like Julianos/Spinners/Groth (5 heavy, 2 light) do well? Or perhaps 5 rattle/5spinner/2groth? If this ISN'T good for pvp, please explain why as well as your alternatives. [link] [comments] | ||
| Rumors of Nightblades demise greatly exaggerated? (PvE) Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:52 PM PDT Title basically. Keep seeing threads of the like popping up. Have NB really been hit with a nerf-bat that hard? Edit: Also, side question...If my main character is also a capped crafter (meaning skill points are very light), would it be better to just roll an alt for a different role/build? Silver/Gold/DLC zones are a good way to get points but I'm not sure they will be enough to really have the freedom/mobility of swapping roles/builds at will. [link] [comments] | ||
| Returning ESO player looking for information on new dailies Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:19 PM PDT I am returning from ESO from a long hiatus. I stopped playing the week Orsinium came out. I remember I would do my Gold Undaunted Key daily and the provisioning daily to try to get Ambrosia recipe pieces. My main question is, which dailies should I absolutely be doing every day no matter what (if possible). I noticed the undaunted pledge system changed as well. Are my Gold Undaunted keys still good? So much has changed and I am excited to be back! I am at CP310 and rising and would love any information on anything that I should be doing ASAP. Anything from Orsinium to now I have missed so please keep that in mind. Thanks!! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:21 PM PDT I just got booted from normal White Gold Tower, before barely setting foot inside the door. I wanted to do a daily random dungeon on my level 13 Khajiit DK. I said hello in chat, the only response was a vote to kick. Hello 12 minute cooldown. It's not the first time something like this happens. I think I've heard White Gold Tower is considered difficult as dungeons go, but normal content is supposed to be intended for all levels. I pressed random and didn't seek out this dungeon; Fungal Grotto or something would've been fine. I'm not looking for an extreme challenge, I'm looking for some exp, loot and maybe a skill point. I think it's bad form to instantly kick someone from a normal dungeon for being low level. Everyone starts somewhere and the normal/veteran system is there for a reason. If WGT seriously poses a problem to low-level players, the game shouldn't put us there in the first place. /end rant [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Elder Scrolls Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment