Grand Theft Auto V - Just by watching the Special Stunt Races R* could easly ban alot of hackers but no...


Just by watching the Special Stunt Races R* could easly ban alot of hackers but no...

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:59 AM PDT

canis bodhi

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:04 PM PDT

The Need For Speed GTA Edition

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:03 AM PDT

The infurnus classic is out now!

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:11 AM PDT

It costs 915k

Also apparently a new adversary mode called "resurrection" but I can't confirm that yet.

submitted by /u/The-Irish-Potato
[link] [comments]

Infernus & Turismo Classic Testing! Save Your Money! - GTA Discussion #77

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:00 AM PDT

Wild Imagination

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:27 AM PDT

I just want to fly away

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:27 AM PDT

gta online wont load from startup animation....

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:14 PM PDT

I have a ps3. I do not have a rockstar social club account at all. I can only access the online mode by letting the game go into story mode first. Otherwise, it just gets stuck on the loading screen where all the characters are displayed. Something interesting i have noticed is after about 1 minute after hitting the square button to go to gta online, the option to backtrack to story mode just disappears....this seems like a horrible bug...

submitted by /u/phrashee
[link] [comments]

PS3

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:14 PM PDT

Is there still a worth while online community for this game on PS3? I'm done with my second play through of the story, working on my Strangers and Freaks missions, and the letter scraps/spaceship parts. But I want more. I want jobs to do, heists to plan, and people to assassinate. I just feel like I'm late to the party.

submitted by /u/JakSpades
[link] [comments]

Just bought gtaV w/8mil shark card...where do I start?

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:02 PM PDT

I just got this game and haven't played a GTA since vice city. What would be the best way to invest my money for online mode.

I've seen a few RP streams that catch my intrest but I don't know how to get into them

Sorry if I sound super nuby

submitted by /u/B00MBASTICALS
[link] [comments]

Hey! I caught an hacker, but like this I've seen like 5 more in the past 2/3 days. Isn't there an email to report them?

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:06 PM PDT

Pnl - Tchiki Tchiki ( Gta V )

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:37 PM PDT

When NPCs cant drive into they`ll just float into you

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:42 AM PDT

Car showcase/edit - Sultan RS/Spectre

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:23 PM PDT

old school gangster car

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:36 PM PDT

sup fam :/ what are the old school gangster cars that you can hang off the side of? i need this. thx!

submitted by /u/BoChili
[link] [comments]

Having trouble installing GTA5 Redux.

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:52 PM PDT

https://gta5redux.com/installation/

I'm following this and I am using a clean, unmodded GTA5 folder. I copied the update and x64 folders as well as the common.rpf and the x64a through x64w files. Yet it keeps telling me that it's failed every time I tried to use Package Installer to install Redux_Installer.oiv

Does anyone know what I need to do? I've heard there was a stolen version of it as well so if this is it, please give a link to the legitimate version because I can't find it (if this isn't it).

submitted by /u/aLucidMind
[link] [comments]

The Hijack Ruston - Cinematic Car Showcase

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:45 PM PDT

Why they increased the damage cost for the cars in I/E?

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:22 PM PDT

all cars are costing more to repair since last or so patch for no reason, they didn't even fixed the missing door glitch that resulted in 2.900+ damage instantly ...

I noticed instantly that bullets/missing parts are costing a lot more to repair now, a single bullet from your trusty machine pistol to kill the driver would deal around 540~590$, nice right? now it cost 1.200~1.300$ with same weapon, same shoot location, same mission, also remember the missing door glitch that happens in missions that involve police and dead/drunk drivers? used to cost 2900~2950$, now it costs 3.600$.

instead of fixing the insanely large list of glitchs that make us lose money (missing door, car spawning already dead, car not spawning at all,bulshit AI) they make us lose even more money, nice...

submitted by /u/TioHerman
[link] [comments]

811 Accidental Flip

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:22 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.