DayZ - People downvoting postive reviews into oblivion and upvoting negative reviews 24/7. How is it even possible to hate this game so much ?


People downvoting postive reviews into oblivion and upvoting negative reviews 24/7. How is it even possible to hate this game so much ?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:50 AM PDT

Eugen Harton - Lessons from early access

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:05 AM PDT

I was browsing DayZ streams, I joined this one just as this happened.

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:33 AM PDT

Saw this video today from a smaller YouTuber and I thought it had some good points, and wanted see what you guys think

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:59 PM PDT

Amidst all the chaos, its nice to have somewhere to call home.

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:54 PM PDT

YOUTUBE CONTENT

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:10 AM PDT

Dear Dayz enthusiast. I've been making videos for a few months now. Got a small amount of subs. Even had a few posted in this reddit . Basically the point I'm getting too is the content I see posted on here sometimes gets an a level of unfair feedback. I'm not talking about me I think I've gotten of lightly. So what is it you would like to see more? Is pvp so yesterday that it's boring now and been done. I appreciate the dayz YouTube scene is crowded but yea I thought I would just see what exactly people would see in dayz vids. Which I turn benefits me other you tubers so in turn the viewer. Thanks

submitted by /u/JHandz
[link] [comments]

Northern Adventure (~8 min, feedback appreciated)

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:45 PM PDT

Love some of the moments you can have in this game.

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:36 PM PDT

My first encounter with a "functioning" car in DayZ.

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:30 PM PDT

While doing my silly Foghorn Leghorn accent I discovered that I hate the .22 Sporter

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:51 AM PDT

DAYZ STANDALONE - LAG,STARY PVP AND MORE

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:28 AM PDT

Rainy Afternoon...

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:12 PM PDT

What's happened with DayZ? Any alternatives?

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:20 PM PDT

This was my favorite game. My fondest memories of gaming were in this game during the mod days. I've been watching more DayZ videos on YouTube, and I want to play this again. Is the game still popular? It seems that the Standalone has fairly bad reviews on Steam. How many people are still playing? Or, are there any current games that are similar to DayZ that I could get?

I miss the hours of silence, searching town to town, expecting to be shot at any second. I miss the interactions with people, both bandits and friendlies. I loved this game, and I want it back.

submitted by /u/TheNerdView
[link] [comments]

SANCTUARY - a DayZ Community Event

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:02 PM PDT

Help please!!!

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:28 PM PDT

Hey I'm new to pc I play ps4 mostly and I have dayz I've always wanted to play I'm really struggling with this game man lol any help would be great I'm a pretty chill kid from U.S

submitted by /u/Zachbillsfan
[link] [comments]

My buddy is an up and coming Youtuber who hopes to stream in the near future. This is Episode 3 of his Survivor series. Enjoy!

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:07 PM PDT

Some intense PvP, a very professional squad, and a little squeaker in this weeks clips!

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:58 PM PDT

Potential game modes.

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:49 AM PDT

So by now some of you are probably wondering, what the future of dayz holds. If you have ever played the arma 2 mod then you may know what the mission system is like, and will probably be similar in dayz SA. But other than this, we will probably have a battleroyale mod (very likely). But what else do you think the game can offer? Here are some of my suggestions/ ideas:

  1. Extended missions - servers with specific mission like a single player campaign would but with multiplayer, for example finding a particular scientist, capturing a city or town and restoring life to it i.e. greenzone managing what happens to that area. Probably lead to factions and all that.

  2. Map clearing mission - clear an entire map of zombies and other predators would have a % complete system. Not to say its just a run and gun affair, but strategically deal with the environment including weather, npc bandit armies (think saviours, rebels armies, criminals) maybe have NPC's involved like traders,caches and supply routes. Can include recon missions,assasinations, resource gathering, hunting etc. Probably include base building.

  3. Raids - these will also more than likely happen, escape from tarkov style.

  4. Lastly 4 seasons mod - play through the game with real world timed/accelerated seasons, probably lead to slower game play, but would ultimately ensure deliberate and very well thought out strategies, might not be for everyone but might be cool.

Anyway would like to hear from you guys on some of the ideas you might have for the game.

submitted by /u/bmkred
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.