Hearthstone - Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion |
- Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion
- Forsen is Forfeiting his Spot in the Hearthstone Global Games
- List of Redditors who crafted Huhuran
- Trump's Un'Goro Card Reveal: Hemet, Jungle Hunter
- E. Malone's Expedition Journal - Week Four
- Petition to make Princess Huhuran trigger all friendly minion's deathrattles
- Lorewalker Han'Cho'Gall
- Volcanosaur unplayable in arena
- I am half asleep and managed to crack open Hearthstone source code. Here are some fun facts I dug out.
- Prediction: Rogue will get a weapon with the "Poisonous" keyword.
- Wonders of Un'Goro | Episode 3
- The One up side of being a Paladin player :)
- Kibler's Journey To Un'Goro Card Review: Part 2
- A few days ago I saw a reminder that one could get a free pack by playing a game on android...
- New cards and the paladin quest legendary revealed!
- StrifeCro gets surprise lethal
- Trump endorsing Un'Goro at Tokyo station
- New Paladin Quest Reward Fully Revealed/Confirmed from Previous Subtitles Leak
- I was inspired by the amazing Jade Shaman art, so I made one for my favorite off-meta deck
- After three years in the game I finally made legend. I decided to make a tribute to the team that carried me this far.
- Asmodai Recognizes His Only Out
- Mark my words, within a month after Un'goro release, someone will post "TIL Lightfused Stegodon's eyes are actually his nostrils"
- I just realised that the artwork of Small Raptor is the same as his mother/father
- Since poisonous became a thing, can "Can't be targeted by spells or hero-powers" turn into a way shorter word?
- I never thought I would see this in the Gadgetzan meta!
| Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:12 PM PDT Hello members of the /r/hearthstone community, This is part of a series of weekly threads aimed at both new and old players from the community. It is designed so that everybody may ask any and all questions regarding the game's mechanics, decks, strategies and more. Please keep it clean and try to add more than just a one or two word response. As the goal of this post is to increase the community's knowledge, the thought process matters as much as the answer! There is also a Theorycrafting Thursday weekly post, for those who wish to discuss some of the more intricate aspects of the game. Sticky Threads and Guides - Great resources for new players! Note: I am a bot. Questions or feedback regarding this thread? Message the moderators. [link] [comments] | ||
| Forsen is Forfeiting his Spot in the Hearthstone Global Games Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:40 AM PDT
| ||
| List of Redditors who crafted Huhuran Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:48 AM PDT | ||
| Trump's Un'Goro Card Reveal: Hemet, Jungle Hunter Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:00 PM PDT
| ||
| E. Malone's Expedition Journal - Week Four Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:00 AM PDT
| ||
| Petition to make Princess Huhuran trigger all friendly minion's deathrattles Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:49 AM PDT or at least change it in someway [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:19 AM PDT We have two ogres with Cho in their names - Don Han'Cho and Cho'Gall, also there is Lorewalker Cho. I present you my abomination - Lorewalker Han'Cho'Gall [link] [comments] | ||
| Volcanosaur unplayable in arena Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:55 AM PDT If you see your opponent play a non-golden volcanosaur they probably have another in the deck because of the free golden volcanosaur. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:06 PM PDT Note : I will remove this post asap (Or I am encouraging the mods to delete it if I am down for the count) if I am told what I am doing is illegal. However, since I'm not really doing it for profits or for stealing, more like satisfying my programming curiosity, I should be safe from Blizzard jail. Here are some fun facts I found during my first foray into the jungle of Blizz'goro : -There are some scripts that came from Playmaker Unity Package. I wasn't aware this package existed and will study it soon enough. -Card rarity gems seem to be from 1 texture, but offsetted where it needs to be. Makes sense in hindsight. -I found a script dedicated to the Poison Seed card, which inherits from the class 'SuperSpell', but no other script like it... -I must congratulate Team5 for their impeccable programming standards. Everything is in order! -Each pieces of the victory screen is a separate piece, allowing for more freedom in animation. -Wait, cancel what I said about Poison Seed... Unearthed Raptor... is also a special 'SuperSpell'?? -Twisting Nether's animation takes 5 scripts! Wow! -There is a stealth camera that only shows up when you have a stealth minion and renders for only those minions. Kinda sweet, I thought it would just be an image overlay. -Okay, I finally found how those SuperSpell works. So, Spell (base class) represents literally all the cards, including minions. SuperSpell is its child, taking Spell and adding extra stuff for more complex interactions. Remember when they changed how Poison Seeds worked? There ya go, this is how its done... probably. -There are 110 different SpellType, or card tag (AKA, summon sick, attacking, taunt, anything a card can be). -You get an id when you connect to Hearthstone. The function that handles that references Team 5's original name : Team Pegasus. -From what I've seen, the longest script is Card. Makes sense. -Their error logger is named Rachelle. Who is that? No idea. -Okay, to satisfy a bit of /r/Hearthstone curiosity, I delved into the infamous Deck Slot code, or CollectionDeck.cs. First, I realized that the sort order of the deck seem to be connected to the time it was made. If they want to add deck slot moving, it might need a good tweak. Second, they have a function dedicated to creating a text string containing all of the cards in your deck. That might be a cool thing to have :D Finally, the deck slot count seem to just be a list. The one thing that prevents them from adding more deck slots is server space (probably). Anyway, take everything here with a grain of salt. I'm just a rando pillaging through their code with some weird/awkward lust for knowledge. I will NOT be posting how I managed to open their codebase. For one, I doubt I really want to anger the Blizzard gods more than I did, and for second, opening it is half the fun. Oh, and if your name happens to be Ben Brode or August Dean Ayala, please spare me! I'm only a curious game dev student trying to quench his thirst for knowledge. Also, major props on the whole thing. As a player, it might seem smaller than it actually is. [link] [comments] | ||
| Prediction: Rogue will get a weapon with the "Poisonous" keyword. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:08 AM PDT It was stated a while ago that Rogue would get a lot of plant cards. Plants/Spores/other Flora are often known for sometimes being poisonous, so a poisonous weapon makes sense. In addition, this explains the nerf to Blade Flurry; if it's interpreted in the game as how the devs have stated would occur for minions that do damage in ways other than attacking. In this case, if it is your hero destroying any minion they damage, then Blade Flurry would kill all enemy minions with the Poisonous weapon. Design Space [link] [comments] | ||
| Wonders of Un'Goro | Episode 3 Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:00 AM PDT
| ||
| The One up side of being a Paladin player :) Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:42 AM PDT We are the only class thats going to be able to play Ragnaros. LIVE INSECT!!!!! [link] [comments] | ||
| Kibler's Journey To Un'Goro Card Review: Part 2 Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:12 AM PDT
| ||
| A few days ago I saw a reminder that one could get a free pack by playing a game on android... Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:15 AM PDT Let me tell you, given what's gonna happen soon, it was well worth deleting a few apps on my phone to make room for it: http://imgur.com/a/vLvDP [link] [comments] | ||
| New cards and the paladin quest legendary revealed! Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:12 AM PDT
| ||
| StrifeCro gets surprise lethal Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:34 PM PDT
| ||
| Trump endorsing Un'Goro at Tokyo station Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:37 PM PDT Found this ad walking to work this morning. https://imgur.com/a/kdYn6 [link] [comments] | ||
| New Paladin Quest Reward Fully Revealed/Confirmed from Previous Subtitles Leak Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:05 AM PDT http://i.imgur.com/hHV8c7g.png 5/5 5 Mana, Beast, Battlecry: Adapt 5 Times [link] [comments] | ||
| I was inspired by the amazing Jade Shaman art, so I made one for my favorite off-meta deck Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:07 PM PDT I'm nowhere near legend with it, but the hilarious combo is worth the slow climb with, so here it is. Doesn't hold a candle to /u/hegelianhermit and his jade shaman though. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 12:57 PM PDT Kudos to the most brokeback deck I have ever won with or lost to. I'm sorry to all my ladder opponents. You deserve better. Except for all you Pirate Warriors. Fuck you. Edit: Thank you for all the kind words and the gold! I've been having a rough time and all your positive reinforcement really made my week. You guys are a bunch of salty nerds but I like being part of this community. Cheers! [link] [comments] | ||
| Asmodai Recognizes His Only Out Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:28 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:45 PM PDT | ||
| I just realised that the artwork of Small Raptor is the same as his mother/father Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:44 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:52 AM PDT | ||
| I never thought I would see this in the Gadgetzan meta! Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:33 AM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Hearthstone. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment