Overwatch - Weekly Quick Questions Thread - March 29, 2017 |
- Weekly Quick Questions Thread - March 29, 2017
- Later nerds, this is mine now
- I am good at Mei.
- Not today Mercy. Not today
- The Overwatch World Cup Returns
- It's high noon. Please, Stick around for lunch.
- I get this a lot when I play Ana
- Worst shadow step I have ever witnessed. Mei helps.....
- "Soju & Guaraná" - [Mujotan]
- TIL Symmetra's turrets don't rotate with chalk boards
- Restrain yourself, Genji. Don't do it. Focus. Remember your mission Genji, get Widow
- I think Soldier needs a nerf
- What's in the box?
- Justice is on the way
- The Overwatch World Cup is back! Find out what's new and how you can get involved
- What's that Girl? Lucio is stuck in the well?
- ONE PUNCH GENJU
- Hero Gallery needs a Next Hero button so you don't have to repeatedly press ESC. If you're on Mcree's emote and hit next you'd end up on Mei's emote page.
- My first sextuple after 200+ hours
- I've found their teleporter..
- Why you should carefully consider your Teleporter placement
- How to end a round in seven seconds, feat. Orisa Ult
- Nobody expects the payload Widow.
- Option to spectate instead of skirmishing
- Offense Heroes
- How to stop a push
| Weekly Quick Questions Thread - March 29, 2017 Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:10 PM PDT In this thread you can ask all kinds of questions you always wanted to ask without feeling like a total fool. No matter if it's short Google-able stuff or a setting/skill in-game that you don't understand or a hardware recommendation, feel free to try your luck in here. Trolling or making fun of people in here will be punished extra harshly! Please report such behavior. For the purpose of helping people, make sure the comments are sorted by "new" in this thread. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:36 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:50 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:35 PM PDT
| ||
| The Overwatch World Cup Returns Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:06 AM PDT
| ||
| It's high noon. Please, Stick around for lunch. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 07:50 AM PDT
| ||
| I get this a lot when I play Ana Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:37 AM PDT
| ||
| Worst shadow step I have ever witnessed. Mei helps..... Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:32 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:44 AM PDT
| ||
| TIL Symmetra's turrets don't rotate with chalk boards Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:34 AM PDT
| ||
| Restrain yourself, Genji. Don't do it. Focus. Remember your mission Genji, get Widow Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:43 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:10 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:55 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:04 AM PDT
| ||
| The Overwatch World Cup is back! Find out what's new and how you can get involved Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:06 AM PDT
| ||
| What's that Girl? Lucio is stuck in the well? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:07 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:49 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:52 AM PDT Spend a lot of time going back and forth through menus changing my skins and it takes way longer than it should. Navigation could be seriously streamlined. [link] [comments] | ||
| My first sextuple after 200+ hours Posted: 29 Mar 2017 07:15 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:44 AM PDT
| ||
| Why you should carefully consider your Teleporter placement Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:11 AM PDT
| ||
| How to end a round in seven seconds, feat. Orisa Ult Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:30 PM PDT
| ||
| Nobody expects the payload Widow. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:57 AM PDT
| ||
| Option to spectate instead of skirmishing Posted: 29 Mar 2017 07:37 AM PDT So, since I've recently turned off skirmishing due to long & weird wait times(leaving skirmishes to find skirmishes) I've discovered that I'd really LOVE to just spectate random battles while I wait. I don't think it needs to be anything fancy at all; just throw me into a random game for spectating and when it ends then just throw me into another spectating match if a new game for me to play hasn't been found yet. I know that spectator mode is something that is being worked on atm so I'd love if this was added to the list of upgrades for that mode! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:26 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:38 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Overwatch. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment