Heroes of the Storm - Heroes 2.0 Summit Report (Progression System, Loot Chests, Cassia, Emoji!)


Heroes 2.0 Summit Report (Progression System, Loot Chests, Cassia, Emoji!)

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:06 AM PDT

Hi folks! I recently had the opportunity to attend a summit where Blizzard revealed Heroes 2.0. This post will outline the biggest changes to the game that are now in Open Beta.

I also took part in a Developer Q&A session with Travis, Lead System Designer and Kent-Erik (/u/Centaurik), Lead Hero Designer. I will be making a later post that goes in-depth into the discussion during that session, but a short list of my key takeaways is at the bottom of this post.

The juiciest stuff from the summit is the Q&A, so make sure to check that out at the bottom.

If you want to try out all the content you've been hearing about, jump into the PTR (now the Open Beta) for the new patch.

Before we begin, remember that this post offers only a very high-level overview of the content and the perspective of only one person (me). For specific details, check out the announcement blog posts and videos from Blizzard.

Progression 2.0

The announcements for the new progression system look very much like what was teased at Blizzcon.

  • Level caps removed, player level is now the sum of hero levels.
  • Progression was made more consistent and frequent.
  • You receive loot chests every time you level up, with special quality loot chests being awarded at specific hero/player milestones.
    • Since progress transfers over, you will also receive loot boxes for your progression to date. EDIT: I'm getting some info now (thanks /u/InVerum) that this caps out at something like 70. Unfortunate, but get your unboxing videos ready!
  • Your current hero levels will transfer to the new system.
  • Accompanied by two new tabs in the game: Collection and Loot.
    • The Loot tab is for opening loot chests. The Collection tab replaces the shop and is also where you browse your items.

Loot Chests

  • All items in the game, except for those tied to special events or limited edition items, will be available in loot chests.
    • This includes heroes!
    • These items are NOT EXCLUSIVE TO LOOT CHESTS. You can stilll buy stuff in the shop.
  • Duplicate items become Shards, a new crafting currency.
  • You can use Gold to reroll loot chests if you don't like the contents.

Currencies

We will now have three ingame currencies.

You will still earn Gold in the same ways you always have, like daily quests. Its main purpose moving forward will be to buy heroes and reroll loot chests.

Real money is being replaced with Gems. You will be able to buy everything you used to be able to buy with money (heroes, stimpacks) using Gems, which are themselves bought with real money. You also use them to buy loot chests. They'll be a rare reward from the progression system too.

Duplicate items from loot chests award Shards, which can be used to craft new cosmetic items in the Collection.

New Item Types

  • Banners: Your equipped banner will drop onto the battlefield when you complete an objective, capture mercenaries, or last-hit a fort/keep.
  • Sprays: Press T to paint your spray onto the ground. Excellent BM tool, think of next-level b-stepping.
  • Announcers: Hero announcers replace the default map announcers for things like the setup countdown, killstreaks, and more. Definitely try out Murky and Brightwing!
  • Voice Lines: You can use a new action wheel to taunt the enemy with an equipped hero voice line. From my playtesting, you can only pick one to use during the game, but there are a variety you can choose from in your loadout.
  • Emoji: Absolutely the feature I am most excited for, each hero will get their own emoji pack, as well as some general ones for the game. You can use these during a game or in chats outside of a game.
    There are so many packs to choose from and they are all adorable! And some are off-the-charts wonderful. (I recall seeing a salt shaker and a potato, superb BM potential in custom games.)

Loadouts

With all these new items to equip, the dialog where you choose your hero's skin and mount has changed to the Loadout panel, where you can set all of these customizable items, including cosmetics.

You can also save up to three presets per hero to load instantly.

Cassia, Amazon Warmatron

Cassia, a Diablo 2 Javazon, is a high-damage, anti-AA ranged assassin.

Her trait gives her 65 Physical Armor as long as she is moving, which provides incredible damage mitigation against AA heroes like Raynor, Valla, and Zul'jin.

Everybody had a blast playing Cassia on the player stations. Experimentation showed that she can reliably put out high damage numbers with her Q (Lightning Fury) build, but she

I don't have much to say about her, but check out the hero spotlight and try her out on the Open Beta!

Developer Q&A

This Q&A was a lot of fun and very enlightening. Some key takeaways from this session as well as some other people's sessions are included here.

  • The Heroes team is very committed to delivering more statistics to players.
  • An API (scope undisclosed) is currently in the works and they're "pretty close to wrapping it up."
  • The team tentatively plans to make MMR visible.
  • The team prefers to introduce interesting mechanics to achieve balance rather than strictly throwing numbers (vulnerability, CDs, damage) that serve to complicate the game.
    • As a tangent, globals are hard to balance.

I will be making a post diving deeper into the Q&A with accompanying video of the session at a later date.


Thank you to everybody for reading through the post. If you have any questions about Heroes 2.0, the summit, the Q&A, or anything else, just leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers!

Cast

submitted by /u/CastIronJ
[link] [comments]

Blizz -- y'all are doing the lord's work with 2.0, but master skins need to stay

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:40 AM PDT

Hiya,

As, like, all of us know, the revamp to progressions and the cosmetic system is under wraps and heading our way soon.

And, while it brings a TON of good to our game (exponentially more customization and cosmetic unlockables with RNG protection unlike any other Blizz. title), the loss of master skins to the system will do a good amount of hurt to game play and the community.

Master Skins were a cosmetic item that represented....well, mastery. The only way to acquire the master skin was to not only play enough of that singular character to earn the right to purchase, but to accumulate enough gold to purchase the skin in the first place. It showcased dedication as well as ability like no other cosmetic or symbol could.

With the way unlockables work now, there is no "master" cosmetic to represent player skill and tenure with certain heroes. The system of being able to unlock any item is wonderful, don't get me wrong, but we need a concrete way to show our mastery with certain heroes through cosmetics. It was an important part of player progression.

What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/noahboah
[link] [comments]

Heroes of the Storm – Cassia Spotlight

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:00 AM PDT

Petition: Keep Master Skins Available At Level 10 (& Equivalent) And For Gold

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:13 AM PDT

Gold will only be used for Loot Box rerolls and purchasing Heroes. Master skins are allegedly moving to the loot boxes.

I'd like to see the Master skins still be available with gold :)!


I somehow got gilded for this? Thanks, anonymous Redditor!

submitted by /u/ToastieNL
[link] [comments]

I know it's early, but the Master Skin changes are TOTALLY unacceptable.

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:00 PM PDT

I know beta LITERALLY just came out, so let me preface this by saying I think a lot of the new systems are super cool and very refreshing.

Rant time.

The fact that anyone can get the skins that I and countless others have put time, blood, sweat, tears, and gold into from loot boxes is completely unfathomably unacceptable. Say what you want about master skins, but there's something really rewarding with being able to work towards that skin, and being able to show it off.

I'm actually appalled and a little speechless at this change. Please, PLEASE, Blizzard, don't implement this on live. Master Skins are a huge perk to this game for me, and feels super refreshing in a game genre overrun by pay-to-play skins. Don't do this.

submitted by /u/DefinitelyNotOCM
[link] [comments]

Heroes of the Storm – Progression 2.0 Preview

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:00 AM PDT

70? Seventy Retroactive Crates? That is a stupid cap, why even bother?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:18 AM PDT

With 2.0, character levels grant crates, 1 per level, and at a lower curve 9+. Cool. Characters will retroactively gain levels equal to xp earned good, but you can only earn a max of 70 crates from this....

Why 70?

I have almost all of the 50+ characters over level 6 right now, most 8-10. Adjusting for the new curve that might be anywhere from 400-500 levels, yet I get 70 crates, oh and the easy 1-5 levels on all my characters are done.

Meanwhile someone who has played say 2-3 mains to 20 or nearly that far also gets 70 crates. But has 45+ characters they can play one or two matches on & get another 4 levels, boom 45 games, 100+ crates.

The crate cap punishes people for playing a diverse roster. It would feel cruddy to get nothing for all the past progression, but putting a cap on things means Blizzard acknowledges that our time is worth something, while capping the max reward means some of the time is worth more or they just don't want people to have too much.

Why 70 Blizz? You lock me out of earning the easy crates on all my characters then give me 1.5 crates per character. Might as well just start a new account.

EDIT: yes I get this is Blizzard wanting more money. I've spent a fair bit on HotS because I liked the game, but that might end, since they want to say my time spent levelling more than a couple characters previously was worthless. The more you invested time, the more time you'll have to invest to earn new rewards.

Fairest way to do a cap would be a max per character. 10 crates per character max would be fair as at that point a character would be at the point in the xp curve where every level is equal anyway.

EDIT2: This is really the only problem I have with 2.0, everything else is great. I'm not even going to be hurt as much as others, as I have a lot of skins and mounts meaning all those unlocks carryover. The ones most hurt are the free to play players who have been around since beta. They spent their gold on heroes and will be missing out on the most unlock chances. Why punish those who have supported the game the longest?

EDIT3: Can we just have the option to take the capped handout or reset our characters to level 1? The fact that it feels like a valid option says something.

EDIT4: Just realized, thanks to everyone who has been shouting "free game," I have been paying for this game, Stim Packs. All the value of my Stim packs is being eaten by the cap. Blizzard is literally invalidating my past purchases by granting me levels without rewards. So thanks for that.

EDIT5: sorry for all the edits, at work and adding on breaks. I understand we are getting a lot godfathered in as far as skins and mounts go (even though we did pay for them in the past, but there is some point to be made over tints and what not). The point stands that your past play isn't being accounted for, you are given an arbitrary number of chests for you play level, none of the other levelling bonuses. If the rewards were more tailored on a per character basis I'd be fine with it. Max 3 common chests per character, Max 2 rare chests, 1 Epic if they are level 9+ in the old system, 1 Character chest if they are 10+ in the old system. Might be 300+ chests for someone who has every character levelled, but it feels like it acknowledges which characters you played, time invested, etc.

And yes, I'm sorry for titling and opening the post in a ragey way, but we need to bring the topic up, point out the flaws early, start the discussion. Getting one chest for having every each character at level 20, the most extreme example, really would feel terrible, when someone who starts with 2.0 can have that in two weeks easily.

submitted by /u/DeGeiDragon
[link] [comments]

Developer Update: Heroes of the Storm 2.0

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:01 AM PDT

I love most of the new features, but Blizz...please don't remove Master skins.

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:46 AM PDT

A lot of people might see them as silly, and I know many never bothered with them since they cost as much as a new hero, but I always really enjoyed the "bragging rights" aspect of them, a way to show people "yes, I've spent a lot of time on this hero and cared enough to spend extra gold on it". Even when they were bad skins I liked getting them for my favorite heroes, and it's been something I've always missed from HotS when I play Overwatch.

Several things I've read regarding the new loot system suggest that Master skins will no longer be obtainable, or at least not the same way they have been in the past, and I just want to say that if that is the case I'll be hugely disappointed. Getting a hero to level 10 for that sweet Master skin has always been a huge part of my play incentive on certain heroes, and I'd hate to see that go away. Maybe I'm totally off-base with this, I just wanted to voice my concerns.

EDIT: To avoid confusion, I'm not saying I think the Master skins themselves are being removed, I'm concerned that they're no longer going to be exclusive to players who have put real time into a hero, and will now simply be just one more cosmetic unlock. It's not really a "Master" skin if someone can randomly unlock them for heroes they've never played.

EDIT2: Seems my fears have been confirmed, patchnotes and people coming from the PTR are saying that the Master skins are now just rares, the lowest tier of skin unlocks, and available to anyone. Really, really disappointed in that.

submitted by /u/Mr_Blinky
[link] [comments]

Technical Alpha Player thoughts on Master Skins in 2.0

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:58 PM PDT

As a loyal player since the beginning of technical alpha, I am extremely disappointed and discouraged by the choices Blizzard has made regarding Master Skins in Hots 2.0.

Master Skins were something to work up to. I remember as a new player I would look at the master skins for my favorite characters and I couldn't wait to finally have them to show my friends and teammates that I was dedicated to this character. Master Skins show devotion to a particular character, not only did you play the character enough to master them but you also spent 10k on a skin that showed how much you loved playing that character to your teammates and opponents.

With the quasi removal of Master skins, they have been demoted to a quick cash grab and cheapest skins you can buy with gems. Blizzard has taken all the prestige out of having th master skin for a character and turned it into just another skin that means nothing. Master Skins was a very interesting take on player progression that was unique to Hots that I, along with many other veteran players will be sad and angry to see go.

This paired with the 70 loot boxes cap really feels insulting to Blizzard's core loyal playerbase, I understand giving new players an initiative to start playing but that really should not come as a punishment or deterrent for the most devoted fans of the title.

EDIT: I implore Blizzard to reconsider this severe downgrade.

Link to Hots Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20753706220#1

submitted by /u/Fluginhimer
[link] [comments]

Cap of 70 for retroactive lootboxes, why are we being punished for having played?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:12 AM PDT

As title says, it's been confirmed that retroactive lootboxes will be capped, effectively punishing long time players. I had to look hard to find something to be unhappy with for these news, but this is pretty souring in my opinion.

submitted by /u/Ljosapaldr
[link] [comments]

Heroes of the Storm – Progression 2.0 Spotlight

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:01 AM PDT

Carbot Portaits

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:15 PM PDT

I see there is a bunch of different portraits available in the 2.0 beta. Even some cartoony ones.

START THE CARBOT SUMMONING RITUAL! We don't want these: we NEED these.

Also while were at it, i want a Carbot Announcer Pack. I would love for him to be doing killstreak call outs.

submitted by /u/thehorrorchord
[link] [comments]

Album with every new skin on PTR

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:26 AM PDT

I made this album featuring every new skin from the PTR. I am currently organizing everything, will edit as needed.

Notable new skins include:

  • Wolverine Kharazim Skin

  • Ragnaros Uther Skin

  • Prime Evil Diablo

  • Artanis with Zeratul's psi-blade

submitted by /u/camclemons
[link] [comments]

HOTS 2.0 Timeline

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:58 AM PDT

Why 70 Crates is Fine (Calm Your Jimmies)

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:06 PM PDT

Those of us who are concerned about the 'lost' crates they won't be getting from the 2.0 conversion are missing a few important points.

  1. All skin color variations and even master skins are going to be separate, semi-random unlocks for people going forward. You have all of these things unlocked already and you get to keep them. That's a lot of time saved from new people coming in who are going to have to work just to get a tint they want, let alone a legendary or master skin you've had unlocked for eons.

  2. Blizzard has implemented RNG insurance with the shard system. That is very generous and very, very, welcome. With that, they can't give you a billion shards on day one as a 'thank you'. If you're a beta player like me, what are you going to unlock with it anyway? You have most of what you want already.

You'll sit on your massive pile of shards and unlock things for free for months (and months) and that isn't a healthy or functional incentive for the new system and player participation.

With 2.0, we'll be seeing new heroes, skins, sprays, announcers, legendaries, and the like rolling out in short order. You'll get a jump start on unlocking those -- but don't get caught up in a sunk-cost fallacy over things you've already unlocked.


I'll also repost a comment I made earlier below:

*Anyone, like myself, who has put that much time into the game already has most of the skins / mounts they really wanted already. The majority at least. Ditto with character unlocks.

There is a finite amount of content currently available and, let's be honest, you and I already have a lot of it. At least the parts we desperately wanted.

There are going to be new things that you want and you'll be in a decent position to get a jump start on earning those for free (just play time).

They aren't going to give you 1500 loot boxes that will mostly convert to shards -- giving you a massive stockpile to unlock any cosmetic you want for the foreseeable future as they are released.

I see both sides of this argument and honestly, I'm impressed enough with the new system to just 'let it go' and appreciate what is on the horizon*.

submitted by /u/Primacy_6
[link] [comments]

Genji and Overwatch Battleground coming to HOTS?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:00 AM PDT

Went to look for the 2.0 beta and this is what came up, when I clicked on Play Game. Thought it was interesting.

(http://i.imgur.com/4pnZsEI.jpg)

Edit: Looks like they removed the email part from the page.

submitted by /u/tmurch17
[link] [comments]

Patch Notes – March 29, 2017

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:36 AM PDT

With the new announcer voice packs, let's get a ''pro package'' I want Deadnaught to announce my games

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:25 PM PDT

Essentially, get all the casters in for voice recording, Gilly, Dread, grubby etc. Could me fun imo

submitted by /u/Malfhots
[link] [comments]

70 regular loot boxes cap is fine, but can we have the hero specific boxes in addition to that?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:56 PM PDT

I'm not at all salty about the 70 cap on regular boxes. It's not like anyone other than new players will get more, and new players need a headstart.

I AM though pretty sad about the concept of not getting rewards for "maining" several heroes over all those months/years. Those are the heroes I'm most attached to and would love to have as much of their stuff as possible.

I would actually even prefer it, if hero specific boxes took space in the "70-box-cap" with priority of them going in first and filling up to 70 with regular crates.

submitted by /u/Zin333
[link] [comments]

I've never been so disappointed before

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:42 PM PDT

This has nothing to do with HOTS 2.0, but the community towards HOTS 2.0. When I first saw it, I was all like "Woah awesome! This is so cool that Bliz is really changing the game for us. And what's this? Free Loot Crates to start? Even better!"
Then I look at the whining part of the community, saying they aren't getting enough. I was like, WHAT. How can a community be so greedy and selfish that they would care that much? I thought everyone could just appreciate how awesome the update is going to be, but then when I see the people complaining about not enough free stuff, it just disappoints me...

Not only is Bliz making skins obtainable for free now, but they added numerous new items to collect, and the first thing I see is "Only 70!? WTH BLIZ. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO GREEDY"

Just shameful and pathetic. I know people can have opinions, and ANYONE can like, or dislike the update, but for such a greedy and selfish reason just makes me disappointed.

Rant over. Thank you for the generous part, (even majority) of the community that knows how to appreciate things. You are all awesome. :]

submitted by /u/Gamester999
[link] [comments]

Voice Chat coming to HotS 2.0. Hotkey available on Beta Server!

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:43 AM PDT

We did it! Looks like Blizz has plans to add Voice Chat to the game in 2.0. I was casually updating some hotkeys on the Beta Server and found a new entry for "Push To Talk (Voice Chat)". So much hype!

Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/A2m7E

submitted by /u/TMurda2003
[link] [comments]

How veteran players are getting compensated.

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:27 AM PDT

There's a lot of talk about this and the number 70 is getting thrown around a lot, so first, here is a link to the heroes 2.0 info.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/

I'd like to focus on the compensation of players who have already played, I'm a bit confused since the article isn't very transparent on what they're giving us in terms of order of level and what not. Here is a bit on that in the official blizzard article.

"Finally, Heroes players who are level 3 or higher in the new progression system will get at least 5 free Loot Chests to start, as well as a special portrait. Those of you who have already racked up a bunch of levels in Heroes are going to get up to 70 Loot Chests to open on patch day. The higher your player level, the more you'll receive."

"While new players will earn their first few Loot Chests quickly as they rise through the early levels, we haven't forgotten about those of you who have been throwing down in the Nexus for a while.

Whether you've only played a handful of games, or you're a die-hard veteran of the Nexus, you're going to get free loot immediately upon logging in to Heroes of the Storm after patch day. Depending on your overall Account Level after installing the patch, we're going to award you with a wealth of Loot Chests:

ACCOUNT LEVEL REWARDS

Completed at least 1 Heroes match 5 Common Loot Chests

Every 10 Account Levels +1 Common Loot Chest (35 Maximum)

Every 25 Account Levels +1 Rare Loot Chest (20 Maximum)

Every 100 Account Levels +1 Epic Loot Chest (10 Maximum)

Additionally, because we've reduced the amount of XP needed to progress through later levels, those of you who already have lots of high-level Heroes will now level up—and unlock corresponding rewards—far more frequently than before."

Finally to add some insight on what level rewards are for the progressing system, some final quotes from the article.

" PLAYER LEVEL REWARDS

Level 1 First 10 Hero Rotation Slots

Level 5 1,000 Gems + Hero Rotation Slot 11

Level 10 7 Day Stimpack + Hero Rotation Slot 12

Level 15 Hero Rotation Slot 13

Level 20 Hero Rotation Slot 14

Every Level-Up 1 Common Loot Chest

Every 5 Levels 1 Rare Loot Chest

Every 25 Levels 150 Gems + 1 Epic Loot Chest"

"HERO LEVEL REWARD

Level 5 Hero Portrait

Level 15 Master Hero Portrait

Every 5 Hero levels 500 Gold

Every 10 Hero levels 1 Hero-Specific Loot Chest"

So, what does this mean for you. Well lets use me as an example. I'm level 515. For numbers sake lets say i'm level 500, and know that this is using the current in game levels. Blizzard was unclear on the exact numbers but it should balance out to something like, "Heroes who were level 10 prior to the patch will shift up to about Level 15 in the new system. Those who were level 20 will be adjusted to approximately level 55!" I don't know for sure, but lets keep the current hero level as an example, and know you'll be a higher level. So I think I will gain a common, rare, and epic at level 100, though it might be I only get an epic. (EDIT: You only get one reward per level.) Regardless of the order of that, at level 500 I will only get 5 epic loot boxes, meanwhile a brand new account who reached level 500 player will get 20 epics and 3000 gems? As well as specific hero level rewards. Will I still get my hero specific loot boxes? Does my gold carry over, or does it reset and I get compensated new gold amounts with however many hero levels I have? So many questions that I wish I could answer to help everyone. I can only speculate, and here is what it all looks like.

EDIT: So with the above edit mentioned, the speculation of what our new rewards has changed, you do not get an epic, rare and common chest at level 100, only the epic. So lets see if I can do math. A level 500 player, leveling with the 2.0 system gets, 400 commons, 80 rares, and 20 epics, while a player who we're saying transferred over at level 500 since we don't know the exp rate change, though with a literally transfer no change in levels will happen, which will happen in 2.0, so keep in mind. but anyways, it is; 40 commons, due to the maximum cap, 20 rares, due to the maximum cap, and 5 epics, yet to reach the maximum cap. On top of that, you will keep every coloration of a skin you have unlocked, as well as all skins, including master skins, which are now just considered rare skins that anyone can earn or unlock. So I believe the idea is the amount of colors and already owned skins should try to balance the amount of chests you miss out on, as well as keeping in mind the shards you will get for duplicates.

You will get loot boxes in accord with ACCOUNT LEVEL REWARDS. Meaning a level 500 player will get 40 common boxes, 20 rares, and only 5 epics, while a brand new player at 500 gets, according to the PLAYER LEVEL REWARDS, gets 500 common chests, 50 rare chests, and 20 epic chests. As well as 3000 gems, a 7 day stim pack, and any hero specific chests. Now I really hope I'm being dumb here and just can't read/comprehend, but it looks like a player like me, is going to lose out on a lot. Though keeping in mind I will be higher level with the new 2.0 system, I think at least. Does this mean I will be compensated before or after 2.0 drops, using which level? Overall, assuming the worst. We get ripped off pretty big time. I've been playing 2 years and won't even reach the 70 box count.

We really need some Blizzard response, and I'm sure they will be bombarded with questions during the Q&A. Lets try and avoid doing that and get some answers now. I'll edit in any new info I find and questions, but Blizz, hear my call, and answer. Clarify the veteran compensation and transition to 2.0.

EDIT: Heroes of the Storm 2.0 spotlight video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrZCVxc-zkY

EDIT 2: So from some comments and poking around, it looks like all skins and color variations will be kept, So the idea here is the loss of our chests is because we're getting a bunch of things a new player would have to earn through leveling. It's hard to say how it comes out to. We may have had to pay for our skins, but we didn't have to open our colorations. Perhaps between that and the shards we get from dupes we can make compensation.

EDIT 3: Seeing comments going towards and argument of what this is about and seems to be confusing. Overall this is just a grab for information, as well as sharing it, while speculating what is happening while we obtain new information. So again, this is not me complaining saying we should get this and that and all the content in the game cause I have X hours in it. It's just a discussion.

submitted by /u/ArnoTheFox
[link] [comments]

Prime evil Diablo in heroes 2.0!

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:05 AM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/Adt4z Finally!!! Diablo looks sooooo nice! :))

submitted by /u/HotSGenova
[link] [comments]

Meet Cassia, the new Diablo Hero!

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Pallytime on the 70 Loot Box cap

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:31 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.