Grand Theft Auto V - Wait a minute. What? |
- Wait a minute. What?
- Aiming for hyper-realism in my color grading and filming, how did I do?
- The Pegassi Infernus Classic is broken.
- GTA Online: Gunrunning Trailer (fan made)
- What's your favorite vehicle under 100k? Why?
- Finally got to complete the look...
- Long ride into the night
- 80's themed showcase of the new Infernus Classic!
- Uhhh.... what?
- [Question]Do any of the new content in online ever make their way into singleplayer?
- GTA V: SCH -anarchie ( short-movie )
- If you ever find yourself putting bounties on every player at once. it's obviously not you.
- "Files required to play GTA Online could not be downloaded from the Rockstar Games Service" What does this mean? Help?
- What to do about modders taking guns?
- Why is there no Rocket in the Rocket Voltic Custom Races?
- [question] how do you search for specific races
- Funny glitch in GTA
- it's raining dead me's
- GoreDemon III The Dissertation
- Love the Diablo
- How do I alters cars now?
- [PC] What do I do if a hacker gives me hacked money?
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:20 AM PDT
| ||
| Aiming for hyper-realism in my color grading and filming, how did I do? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:35 PM PDT
| ||
| The Pegassi Infernus Classic is broken. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:34 PM PDT With Broughy1322 being away this week (great timing) the new car that dropped seems to be broken. At first I and a lot of other people thought its just another car that doesn't handle as well as we hoped. There seems to be a lot more to it than that. As you probably know NoDo is a fairly large racing community and some of the people tend to notice things that could be problematic. A guy brought up the fact he span out a lot on left hand turns during races. Then all of a sudden you notice it yourself almost like a frequency illusion. So I decided to test this theory and yeah, WTF? Some other links; Right turn Left turn I had some guys look into the modeling side of the car and they found stuff was off-center with the spoilers. "just looked at the model, and all but one of the collision geometries for the spoilers is actually off-center. the only one that's properly centered is the park bench spoiler. any other spoiler will cause the center of mass to be off-center" Video here This didn't seem to matter much considering the stock version without a spoiler does the exact same thing. Either way if those spoiler models do change the way the car handles in the slightest they also need looking at separately. I've had someone really in-detail with these things look into it and they haven't managed to find anything in-depth wrong with it. Could be a coding error, idk, I'm not too familiar with that sort of thing. But when a car feels broken, you just know somethings wrong. Also I don't know how much this could play a factor but a friend pointed out that the engine block isn't exactly symmetrical. image Like I said, not sure if it makes a different but its literally the only visible thing with this car that seems off. UPDATE We seem to have come across the problem. The same problem that made the 811 as fast as it did pre patch. It looks like the car struggles to turn left at any moderate/fast speed because the rear right wheel behaves as if it's permanently damaged. "Stancing" the rear left wheel (giving it wheel damage) appears to make it slide just as easily turning both directions, suggesting that the rear right is perma-damaged. [link] [comments] | ||
| GTA Online: Gunrunning Trailer (fan made) Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:33 PM PDT
| ||
| What's your favorite vehicle under 100k? Why? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:21 PM PDT | ||
| Finally got to complete the look... Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:43 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:46 PM PDT
| ||
| 80's themed showcase of the new Infernus Classic! Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:33 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 02:13 AM PDT
| ||
| [Question]Do any of the new content in online ever make their way into singleplayer? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:15 AM PDT I havent played in a year and would probably play the story again. Would be cool to use the new weapons or vehicles in singleplayer. [link] [comments] | ||
| GTA V: SCH -anarchie ( short-movie ) Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:46 AM PDT
| ||
| If you ever find yourself putting bounties on every player at once. it's obviously not you. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:41 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:00 PM PDT I've never gotten this before but now I can't get online can someone explain what to do or what it is? [link] [comments] | ||
| What to do about modders taking guns? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:27 PM PDT I've had to buy new ammo twice now. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. [link] [comments] | ||
| Why is there no Rocket in the Rocket Voltic Custom Races? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:53 PM PDT I'm making a custom race with the Rocket Voltic, but when I test the race or even save/publish/and play the race I can't use the rocket on the rocket voltic. ANy ideas? [link] [comments] | ||
| [question] how do you search for specific races Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:35 PM PDT Specifically the turbo car and parachute race haha I'm newish to GTA racing and I don't understand really how to find certain races [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:02 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:58 AM PDT
| ||
| GoreDemon III The Dissertation Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:36 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 03:36 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:58 PM PDT I used to have a ton of car mods installed (all visual, replaced models and textures of existing cars), but as of the last update the game noticed they were modded and wouldn't let me go online. Then I tried deleting dinput8.dll since that was most people's fix for the no online with mods issue, and it's saying the game's files are corrupt. Is it just 100% impossible to go online with mods now, or is there some new workaround I can't find on Google? Yo can you at least tell me why you're downvoting? If it's some dumb thing just tell me, don't hide behind a blue arrow. [link] [comments] | ||
| [PC] What do I do if a hacker gives me hacked money? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:53 PM PDT Just now a hacker teleported everyone to a mountain, made them stuck laying down and then spawned over 750k worth of money on everyone, I just bought this game for PC and I don't feel like getting banned over something I had no control over. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from /r/GrandTheftAutoV. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment