Grand Theft Auto V - I wish we could get Busted instead of shot to death in GTA Online at a one star wanted level. |
- I wish we could get Busted instead of shot to death in GTA Online at a one star wanted level.
- How I Deal With Idiot Drivers
- The docks at sunset...
- Street Blazer - double Backflip
- bullshit!
- I think there was a modder in my lobby...
- Just another typical day in GTA
- Infernus Classic Showcase : NFS 1 SE Style
- My heist partner glitched out of the car during a cutscene
- Capitalize On Making Double The Money Right Now In The Most Fun & Fast Way Possible! - The Resurrection Adversary Mode
- Why are there no child pedestrians?
- Went away for a while, Tried my hand at this again. Let me know what you think.
- GTA 5 | The Hate Of The Furious
- Kuruma, problem with pushing cars
- Betrayal
- Bodysuits at night are mesmerising
- Writing A paper Themes & Narratives Found all over Los Santos
- Steam overlay troubleshooting
- GTA:O IDEA; Add CEO ability to repair all destroyed vehicles at once, since now you have to call multiple times.
- Can i move my xbox one account over to ps4
| I wish we could get Busted instead of shot to death in GTA Online at a one star wanted level. Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:52 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 07:57 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:24 PM PDT
| ||
| Street Blazer - double Backflip Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:27 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:51 AM PDT
| ||
| I think there was a modder in my lobby... Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:47 AM PDT
| ||
| Just another typical day in GTA Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:57 PM PDT
| ||
| Infernus Classic Showcase : NFS 1 SE Style Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:51 AM PDT
| ||
| My heist partner glitched out of the car during a cutscene Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:19 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:32 AM PDT
| ||
| Why are there no child pedestrians? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 02:42 PM PDT Not a big complaint, but possibly outside of Jimmy and Tracey De Santa, this game does not have any child pedestrians under 18. Why is this the case? [link] [comments] | ||
| Went away for a while, Tried my hand at this again. Let me know what you think. Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:10 AM PDT
| ||
| GTA 5 | The Hate Of The Furious Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:10 AM PDT
| ||
| Kuruma, problem with pushing cars Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:30 PM PDT So my friend has armored kuruma and when I was driving it I could bump into cars and most of them were thrown out into the air. Today I bought mine, I upgraded it to best modifications I could but mine doesnt push away cars.. it just ram into them like any other car. Any idea why? Is there some other upgrade to do this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKMmjy5RMJQ sth like this, mine is nothing like that [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:39 PM PDT
| ||
| Bodysuits at night are mesmerising Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:41 AM PDT
| ||
| Writing A paper Themes & Narratives Found all over Los Santos Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:32 PM PDT So I just pitched to my College Teacher a paper on how Los Santos its self is an Satire on Modern Day Society, Along with the GTA common themes (Money, Power, and Violence, etc.). Since Im focusing on Los Santos, and not directly the story, Im going to look into advertisements, commercials, companies, brands, games, music, civilian diologue, minor side missions and whatever I can find. I already have my eye on LifeInvader (Facebook/ Social Media), Righteous Slaughter(Call Of Duty/Halo/Gamer), the border patrol(immigration), the song glamorous(materialistic lifestyle) Any other places I could look out for? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:27 PM PDT | ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:39 PM PDT | ||
| Can i move my xbox one account over to ps4 Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:21 PM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from /r/GrandTheftAutoV. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment