Diablo - Season 10 Pocket Guide |
- Season 10 Pocket Guide
- Heroes of the Storm's new hero: Cassia, D2 Amazon
- Discussed to Death - READ this before submitting a new post *cross posted*
- Sewers fixed in hotfix, no longer appears on first floor, appeared twice as often as intended
- The highest GR achieved by different builds
- Loot Boxes in Diablo?
- DH Main Finally Excited About High GR Meta! Have Some Questions.
- What would be more efficient for leveling?
- Does the "stat change when equipped" screen not exist on the console version?
- Looking for a little S10 advice.
- Questions about the time it takes from 1-70
- Is there a new pet this season and, if so, what's the easiest set dungeon of the 6 freebies?
- What do I do with all this gold?
- Played since Season 3, what to do with Mules
- Online Session Issues
- How high can Zunimassa go?
- 2.5.0 Download Size
- GR 115 dh boss kill test
- How long would it take for someone to lvl up to lvl 70 solo WITHOUT massacre bonus? Is there a guide on how to do this?
- Which way is the most effective beginning as group ?
- TIL talking to Tyrael procs Flying Dragon
- struggle to choose between WZ and DH for s10
- Can you make an Inna’s Mantra pet build?
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:41 PM PDT What is the Pocket Guide? It's a small collection of all the important information for the upcoming season start. Content: "What's new?" - links to the current patch notes and season 10 features "Leveling 1-70" - link to the new leveling method; the "standard" leveling method explained; additional hints for leveling "Free Set" - overview of free sets and the required season journey tasks to obtain them "Droprates" - droprates overview "Conquests" - conquests overview "Build Collection" - Builds for leveling 1-70 and starter builds for the current free sets Here we go: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o3zTM8P7LDSZRZbg0ipexFr-zZlriuMA-4FC6Lapbkc Happy Season 10 fst [link] [comments] |
| Heroes of the Storm's new hero: Cassia, D2 Amazon Posted: 29 Mar 2017 07:51 AM PDT Official Video Spotlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZkdtQ1fOZY HotS discussion thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/626s6w/meet_cassia_the_new_diablo_hero/ Source: http://atomix.vg/cassia-llega-de-diablo-a-heroes-of-the-storm/ Big news day for HotS, and it seems like some of our Latin-American friends have broke the NDA a tad bit early. IGN LATAM also released general info, but not much on Cassia. Having not played D2 I'm very excited for this. The last Diablo playable character introduced to HotS was Xul, the Necromancer... which conveniently is now becoming playable in D3 in the near future. Would this be an inclination of what's to come in D3 after Xul? Or is Amazon too similar to other D3 classes? [link] [comments] |
| Discussed to Death - READ this before submitting a new post *cross posted* Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:35 AM PDT Season 10 and Primal Ancient FAQ
Down vote all you want, i don't even care. [link] [comments] |
| Sewers fixed in hotfix, no longer appears on first floor, appeared twice as often as intended Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:57 AM PDT |
| The highest GR achieved by different builds Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:33 AM PDT http://i.imgur.com/gSlD3R9.png Let me know if you think some builds can or have done higher or if you know how high some of the less popular builds have gone or you think can go. Some builds that I think might be able to do 95+ but don't know how high are: Might of the Earth leap barb, Thorns frenzy (really not sure about this one though), Invoker's, Natalya's grenades and Impale DH(new patch). [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:59 AM PDT HOTS recently announced 2.0 which will bring Loot chests to the game, similar to Overwatch. Do you all think Diablo could be next? Would you like to see Loot chests implemented into the game? Thoughts? [link] [comments] |
| DH Main Finally Excited About High GR Meta! Have Some Questions. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:35 PM PDT Hey guys, I've been playing Diablo since the first season but by the time I started taking it a little more seriously DH's had rotated out of high GR meta. Now that the Shadow set has brought them back in I'm getting super stoked about running the higher content, but I also have questions about some of the finer points of these setups. I'd really appreciate any help you can offer! 1.) When it comes to positioning, where should I be? Should I be watching my WD for queues? The barb? Maybe the monk? 2.) How do I know when to leave the trash behind and start looking for a new mob? I know the Barb pulls stuff in but eventually it has to hit a point where it isn't worth it and we need to move on to find more elites, right? Will the barb let me know or is there something I need to watch for? 3.) How do I determine what gr level I should be running with groups? I've always seen the posts "x looking for group. grX" but is there a method to it? In lower greater rifts I always just run what I can do in about 5 minutes unless I'm pushing. For experience gain, do I just always push my limits in the higher gr's? If you have any other pointers I'd welcome them with open arms! Have a fun season everyone! May your loot be grand and may Kadala not be a bitch! [link] [comments] |
| What would be more efficient for leveling? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:55 PM PDT I've played as a WD for the last 3-4 seasons now and I have always Solo Massacre bonus leveled 1-70 in the first couple hours.
However this season I have 2-3 friends who also plan on playing with me, they have played for multiple seasons as-well so they are by no means new to the game.
Would it be faster to level 1-70 as a group or should I just go Solo by myself and then Power level them?
They would be playing a Barbarian and a Crusader (the 3rd guy is undecided Probably a Wizard or Barbarian most likely) so we would level as a 4 man group if we group leveled.
Would I be better off Solo or should I group up and level with them? And is farming rifts still the best for group leveling? If not is there a spreadsheet for group leveling anywhere? [link] [comments] |
| Does the "stat change when equipped" screen not exist on the console version? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:53 PM PDT Just got the game and saw this screen in some old posts. Was that removed in an update, or just for the PC version? Only slight indication I have on PS4 are a couple up/down arrows next to the damage, toughness, and healing/recovery icons. [link] [comments] |
| Looking for a little S10 advice. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:15 PM PDT I play almost exclusively solo. Wondering which class is gonna be the easiest solo for rifts with the occasional grift, using most likely just the seasonal set, maybe slowly working towards another later. [link] [comments] |
| Questions about the time it takes from 1-70 Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:30 PM PDT Hey community, lately we all have seen a bunch of "new way to lvl 70" strats, which quite frankly i dont really like because they look kinda annoying.(but thats not the topic though) My questions are: What is the usual way to lvl to 70? And how long does it take in comparison? Im asking because I havent played in some time..and to be honest, most seasons I just get powerleveled by friends because i rarely play diablo right at the season start. Thanks for your answers in advance. [link] [comments] |
| Is there a new pet this season and, if so, what's the easiest set dungeon of the 6 freebies? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:13 PM PDT |
| What do I do with all this gold? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:27 AM PDT I'm at 5.5bil now and have no idea what to do with it. Are empowered rifts the only thing to spend gold on? [link] [comments] |
| Played since Season 3, what to do with Mules Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:03 PM PDT Hello, I searched for this: I played since season 3 and it was common to have some Characters just to store items (mules). There's any change in recent patches to get rid of that? What should I do with all that items (and mules) I have from past Seasons? Thanks [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:58 PM PDT So, while trying to play online with a PSN friend, I keep getting disconnected from my friend's session. For a while it was just happening when I joined my friend's session, now it's happening when they join mine as well. We'll play together fine for a minute or two, then it will just disconnect. I tried looking around online and couldn't find the problem mentioned. Does anyone here know what may be going on? Is it a connection issue? Maybe a PS4 setting issue? Maybe an in game setting? I can't find any smoking guns myself. Hoping someone here has some experience. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:22 PM PDT With season 10 starting soon, I decided to try zunimassa since it is the beginning set for WD. I've been having a lot of fun with it, so I wanted to know how high it can go in the GRs, I heard it is around 85-90s but idk if it can go higher. Thanks! [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 07:16 PM PDT I can't seem to find the info anywhere, but does anyone know approx. how large the download is for 2.5.0 was? I have someone who is on a limited connection and want to know the size so we can plan out what the best way to get it is. Thanks! [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:15 PM PDT |
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:05 PM PDT Just curious how long it would take to get to lvl 70 WITHOUT massacre bonus. If it takes less than 4-5 hours I'd rather do it this way so that I don't need to worry about any killing streak and just have fun while playing. I did the massacre bonus method 2 seasons ago with WD and it took me like 5-7 hours(i forgot how long but it wasn't efficient for me cause I kept on fucking up). Is there a guide that tells me best place to lvl up, do something at a certain level, skills to use at certain levels, etc.? [link] [comments] |
| Which way is the most effective beginning as group ? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:47 AM PDT people are talking about meta which includes; dps WD zmonk zbarbar and dh/monk/wiz... yes, i agree this group can push very high level greater rifts.but i don't think this group is fast. what do you think about effective beginning as group for speedfarming until Grs? [link] [comments] |
| TIL talking to Tyrael procs Flying Dragon Posted: 29 Mar 2017 07:57 AM PDT That moment when you're bored so you start mashing Tyrael and he randomly procs your Flying Dragon. https://gfycat.com/MarriedHelpfulGrackle So I haven't done more testing but shouldn't this mean clicking NPC's is calculating as attacking? [link] [comments] |
| struggle to choose between WZ and DH for s10 Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:20 AM PDT hey mates, i mostly played melee class in s7,8,9 and i wanna go hydra WZ or impale DH for season 10... my biggest issue with range DPS class is that they are very squishy... is hydra WZ really squishy and i can except to die often by 1hit from mobs? or its really not that bad? right now i aim towards DH more because i heard he can survive better ... but im afried i will get decline for higher greater rifts as DH because from waht i have seen Lwizard is better? [link] [comments] |
| Can you make an Inna’s Mantra pet build? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:33 AM PDT I play a lot of Witch Doctor but the Monk is my least played class. I love pet builds so I was wondering if the 125% bonus damage that you get from your pets applies to them too? Can you make a pet build with the Monk class? Are there any items besides Tasker and Teo that benefit pets for Monk? Are there any skills that benefit them? I would consider it some what playable if you can clear GR70 and very solid if you can clear GR90. While I am on the subject, can any other class have a proper pet build (where the pets do the killing, not just as little benefit to you) besides the WD? I am afraid that the answer to all my questions will be "NO" but I'm hopeful :) Thank you all in advance for your time. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Diablo on reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment