Diablo - Season 10 "Looking for Group" Thread |
- Season 10 "Looking for Group" Thread
- Baal Illustration
- So what do you guys all look at while you're playing? I feel like a zombie when I'm playing Diablo.
- Inna LTK GR90 clear
- Did Blizzard increase range mob spawn rate in 2.5.0 (unintentional bug or along with rift change)?
- Monk v Sader in S10
- Monk LTK breakpoints (Data and math)
- [Diablo III] Wizard test GR 106 Saxtris - 2 mins
- What's the fastest way to lvl up in groups?
- Any tips for console players that finally get to play "Seasons"?
- Diablo 2 Artwork Poster?
- EU Wiz lfg for the new season
- Stuck at GR65.. help me unlock Primals! [x-post /r/Diablo3Wizards]
- Diablo 3 Guide: How to Rift with Trade Secrets
- WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 03/27/17
- My Stories from NOT Playing the Diablo Games But Still Enjoying Them.
- What is your current Primal drop rate?
- Massacre bonus in party play (fast levelling 0-70)
- [Help] Snapshot mechanic
- Best way to get the best loot?
- Black and gray screen crash and game freeze
- Soulsmasher
- S10 start build crusader?
- LF char for S10, WD questions
| Season 10 "Looking for Group" Thread Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:37 AM PDT Season 10 is starting very soon (this Friday)! If you're still looking for someone to play with, please use this thread! Things to include: Resources:
Don't just post your info, actually look at other people and initiate contact!![link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:54 AM PDT
[link] [comments] | ||
| So what do you guys all look at while you're playing? I feel like a zombie when I'm playing Diablo. Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:53 PM PDT When I'm playing Diablo, I find myself kind of... glossing over everything that's going on and not really paying attention to anything. I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at because everything happens so quickly, especially monster attacks. I don't really look at my cooldowns because I've basically internalized them all. Don't really look at the characters/models themselves either because they're hard to see amidst all the chaos plus again they all happen so quickly. I do glance at the map to get around and the healthbars at the top for Elites but those rarely last longer than 5 seconds. A lot of my deaths are Insta kills that I almost never see coming, no matter how hard I try. I look at monsters to see when they're going to attack but can't really make out any meaningful tells or animations, like in Dark Souls. Projectiles are so small and hard to see when there is a lot going on, which is like 90% of the time. I've tried just staring at my character and seeing when something, anything gets too close but I rarely ever notice what kills me; my dude just drops dead. It all happens to fast. Attacks like the lighting bolts that drop form the sky and those monsters that suck your health are instantaneous and really hard to avoid. I'm not complaining about it or asking for advice on my gear. I want to know if there's something I'm missing in terms of gamesense in Diablo. I've been playing for a very long time so I know the game pretty well but compare Diablo to, say, Overwatch where I 100% know what I should be looking at and thinking about and when, and I feel like I just kind of zone out when I'm in Diablo and go on autopilot. Does this even make sense? Lol [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:57 PM PDT Here is my GR90 clear with Inna LTK build i made up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmHHNWIo2gM&feature=youtu.be d3planner link : http://www.d3planner.com/698671071 Have fun !! [link] [comments] | ||
| Did Blizzard increase range mob spawn rate in 2.5.0 (unintentional bug or along with rift change)? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:19 AM PDT I noticed every GR I opened after patch had been horrible for me with range mobs swarming and one shot me all the time. I main Firebird Wiz and used to tank 88-89 without a problem, but now I keep dying in even 85 because those annoying range mobs density. I haven't got a zombie GR iirc. Does anyone feel the same? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:05 PM PDT Looking to swap from my usual DH+Wiz seasonals to a more durable character since dying in one attack even with a ton of toughness in higher GRs, along with having to keep two totally different sets up to date for either T13 farming vs. GRift pushing wears me out. I know both of these classes get a lot of love in different ways, namely that monk has a great zDPS build, but I'm looking for which of the two classes can both solo speedrun T13 (or do it in a group, as long as it's still fast) and also solo GRifts with ease. An edge going to whichever has the better Haedrig set to start off higher torments with [link] [comments] | ||
| Monk LTK breakpoints (Data and math) Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:09 PM PDT Hello guys, as season 10 approaches I decided I wanted to try monk this time and as so started doing some math behind a few mechanics. I wanted to share this because everytime I started talking about numbers everyone seem to have questions and more questions and a lot of the information already published seems conflicting. This time I would like to share my findings about breakpoints, specifically for the LoN LTK build (which will be my final objetive on the season). I tried to find the FPA (frame per action) value of LTK VCK (Vulture Claw Kick) for 1 APS (Attacks per second) and it seems some places say it's 59 and others 57 so I decided to find this value on my own. -- Methodology -- Gameplay footage was recorded using OBS Studio with these settings . The important part here is that everything was recorded @60fps. In-game settings were all set to the lowest possible just as a safe margin and the fps in-game was locked to 60 (never dipped below this). LTK was recorded with all the different runes (separated videos) and each rune was casted 5x holding down the button since the first cast. The character stats and passives were as shown: Lastly all the frames were extracted from the videos and analysed and compiled into a interactive spreadsheet. Default rounding were used for calculations. -- Results --
I'm also sharing all the files I have in case any of you want to take a look but as you can see I've found that the LTK's FPA for 1 APS is 58 frames and not 57 or 59 as people have been using. I'll gladly accept any criticism/ideas to verify the data and see you guys in the season 10. ô/ [link] [comments] | ||
| [Diablo III] Wizard test GR 106 Saxtris - 2 mins Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:51 AM PDT
| ||
| What's the fastest way to lvl up in groups? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:42 PM PDT I haven't played on day one in 3 seasons and forgot the best way to lvl up early in season. I am excited for this season so I will play it the second the new season starts [link] [comments] | ||
| Any tips for console players that finally get to play "Seasons"? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:48 PM PDT I've been watching Rhyker and his build videos. But I still have questions.. What should we do to level up in the most efficient way? He talks about the class builds you get free, what does that mean? Best farming way for gear? I can't think of many more questions right now, so when new season comes out what do you PC vets do? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:36 PM PDT Hey guys, I have a buddy who had a birthday coming up. He use to love playing Diablo 2. I'd like to get him a gift. Was thinking of a buying a piece of diablo 2 artwork and then I was going to frame it. Does anyone have any suggestions? The frame will be the most expensive thing I'm sure but the artwork I was thinking perhaps a poster or small piece. One thing I had in mind would be a zoomed out hd view of one of the act main cities. Like player view. Appreciate the help Edit: for example. does anyone know where I could buy a photo of this picture? Then I would frame it. http://titanfocus.info/uploads/gallery/album_18/med_gallery_1_18_356051.jpg [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:41 PM PDT LFG for S10 on friday. I will play a lot for the first 1-2 weeks and am looking for likeminded people. I would like to go hardcore for longer, but I am not delusional and I am aware that most people quit after 1-2 weeks. And honestly, though I want to player longer, I do not mind quitting early as well.
[link] [comments] | ||
| Stuck at GR65.. help me unlock Primals! [x-post /r/Diablo3Wizards] Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:46 PM PDT I'm using the Firebird Archon build (Diablofans, Icy-Veins) and trying to get to GR70 to unlock Primal Ancients, but I can't beat anything over GR65.. suggestions? What piece of gear should I work on upgrading? Edit: Also, torn between these two belts.. CDR vs Stacks? [link] [comments] | ||
| Diablo 3 Guide: How to Rift with Trade Secrets Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:26 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:00 AM PDT REMEMBER THE RULES:
ENJOY! [link] [comments] | ||
| My Stories from NOT Playing the Diablo Games But Still Enjoying Them. Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:01 PM PDT I've been a Diablo fan for a while now, and just this month I bought the Battlechest as the first game I played through for hours. I've been around the franchise since Diabo and really admired the work that was put into it. For me, it is more of an experience spanning multiple forms of media and not just the games. I wrote a small blog post about it, recalling how I got to experience the first game and how D3's announcement back then affected the Warcraft 3 modding scene which I was a part of. Thanks for reading! [link] [comments] | ||
| What is your current Primal drop rate? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:28 AM PDT I was wondering, how many Primals did you guys get so far? from how many Legendaries? I got one on my second Grift after the update, but after that nothing. got over 800 Legenderies and no Primals so far. Not complaining, just trying to figure out the drop rate [link] [comments] | ||
| Massacre bonus in party play (fast levelling 0-70) Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:24 AM PDT I've been following the threads about optimizing 0-70 when the new season hits on Friday with great interest. My plan is to do the T6(1)-trick with a friend. So we are obv going for big massacre bonuses. But I'm not sure how massacre bonuses work for party play and we have limited time to test it out before the season goes live. Do we share massacre if we are close enough to each other? Do we need to hit the same target before it dies to share massacre? Are we better of going separate ways and get our own massacre going? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:16 PM PDT Hello everyone.. i was reading a thread about snapshot mechanics and how to benefit from them but they were too complicated to understand.. Like for example snapshotting Bane of the stricken at 5 aps and losing it when i enter a new zone? This confuses me a lot Does a anyone have a simple guide? Thanks [link] [comments] | ||
| Best way to get the best loot? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 12:01 PM PDT So I remember killing bosses in Diablo 2 was the go to for getting good loot but bosses in Diablo 3 seem to have pretty low amounts of loot (I'm playing adventure, Torment I atm) and so I'm just wondering what would be the best way to i guess farm good loot? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks! [link] [comments] | ||
| Black and gray screen crash and game freeze Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:12 AM PDT Installed diablo 3 two days ago, and about 1 minutes to 5 minutes after encountering monsters my game will freeze and then my screen will go black and then gray before the game works again. This will happen roughly 3 to 7 times before my game officially freezes and crashes and I have to restart battle net. Has anyone else encountered this problem or know a fix for this? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:12 AM PDT So I heard the damage on soulsmasher's damage on kill was capped. But all the info I can find is pretty old. Does anyone know if its still the case and if the damage scales with main stat? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:35 AM PDT Hello, So, season 10 is just around the corner, has not played since the season eighth And will try Crusader, but I have no idea how my start will be build. because crusader will use Armor of Akkhan initially so how do you play it? Until you can start to put together the equipment for Hammerdin. As drahque guides are not immediately updated for this season. Sorry for bad Engrish (English) [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:13 AM PDT I played WoL Monk in S9 and is was super ease gameplay. Just placed the skill anywhere on the screen and killed the whole screen. AOE at its best. Reached GR71 solo and it was enough for me. After that I tried LON and it was horrible, trying to stack something, applied another skill at the right time and then tried to hit the right mob at the right time too (think you got the point). I like ease gameplay with a lot of dead mobs at once. But for S10 I like to try something new. Any suggestions how the WD plays itself? Or do you have another suggestion? Thanks! [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Diablo on reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment