Diablo - New way of leveling solo under 2hours ! (proof video&stats inside)


New way of leveling solo under 2hours ! (proof video&stats inside)

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:57 AM PDT

Hey guys,

I saw this post earlier this week end decided to give it a try. I was able to get to level 70 solo with a demon hunter under 2h10m this is counting loading times (8 to 9 minutes total) unlike the 1h57 from the monk.

Here is the method I used :

1-3 : Regular Magda or Zoltun bounty in Hard

3-8 : Regular Campaign in Hard to Haedrig for the T6 Quest trick(. (this way you get 20k gold, smoke screen and you are close to vault)

8-70 : Adventure mod - T6 - HoA1

Here is the full run (02h09m56s real time)

  • How does this works ?

You need to go from HoA2 to HoA1, this way you can a checkpoint at the entrance of HoA2. At the end of HoA1 there are 4 blades. The blades one shot every regular monster (you included :) ) and 2-3 shots every elites/bosses. You simply need to drag the monster under the blades.

  • Is this efficient ?

Yes it is, I averaged 0,49 level / minute on my third try (a lot of things can be improved in my runs)

  • But dont you keep dying over and over ?

As a DH main I'm already used to get one shot from everything. Just need to play carefully. You have 3 charges to respawn on your body, after this you need to respawn to the checkpoint which is pretty close too.

Here are a few details about this skills I used during the runs : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vcz024WDK1_RYnXb1VzXW16MfAZA_AxYYLUqGDvwDzE/

.

And a few stats I did about the run : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1scZI6FtcUC-IarvPltp6J-nJR3JjwPUPV3g8zlD219E/

It took me 33 runs, with an average of 3m42s and 1,91 level /run.

A few tips for those that want to give it a try :

  • This places spawns 8-10 zombies . You just need to get close to it for a second for them to spawn (takes ~10 seconds)

  • But be careful about the Voracios Torso that coudl spawn when a Zombie dies. They just spawn behind the blades and one shot you out of nowhere.

  • Hit every Burning Trough you find, these can kill monsters skeletons and dark summoners

  • As a DH use the Caltrops under the blade.

  • Buy as much toughness as you can every 5-6 levels. The 20k gold from haedrig quest should be enough for the whole run (+gold and stuff you will get during the run)

  • You will die a lot, so dont forget to repair your stuff before the run.

I only tried this with the Demon Hunter since Im going to run this class for S10 but everyone should be able to run it with his own favorite class. Pretty sure monk would be the easiest one with Cyclone and Blind. I'll try to hit the sub 2h on my stream tonight.

Of course you will be short in stuff or gold compared to 4 guys doing rifts for 3 hours but I'm sure it is the fastest one (at least for DH) in order to hit 70. I watched a few massacre bonus runs and they no one did it behind 2h30.

Critics, Questions and suggestions are welcome ! :)

.

Edit : The Haedrig T6 Quest Trick : You just do the regular Haedrig quest in Hard, but once you ve killed his wife you do not talk to Haedrig, you leave the game, switch to T6 and the you talk to him. The reward for the quest will be based on T6.

Edit 2 : For those wondering, I just did a run in p2 with a DH+Monk, we did it in less than 2 hours in our first try ! Ill upload the video on youtube tonight.

submitted by /u/kkanoee
[link] [comments]

The Pre-Season Class Poll

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:27 AM PDT

Auto-Loot Mats - Is there a reason not to?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:15 AM PDT

Blizzard finally gave us a Crafting Materials tab and they don't take up any inventory space! Thank goodness! So now I'm curious. Is there a reason to not make it so that mats are auto-looted similar to gold? Maybe even our little pet buddies can grab them for us? Or is there a reason that I am missing that auto-looting these mats should not be the case? I mean, I know I am a victim of asking for more after a huge quality of life increase, but why not make it even MORE quality?! :-)

Sounds like a simple enough thing to do from their end, yeah?

submitted by /u/Nethrom
[link] [comments]

Wish list for the next patch.

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:22 AM PDT

Ideas of things I'd like to see in the next patch- -Training dummy in town to visualize damage from new builds. -End of rift stats (e.g. Highest crit, average crit, average dps) -New Kanai's Cube recipe, Horadric Hamburger opens portal to Whimsydale. Similar to Puzzle Rings and the Treasure Realm.

What are some things y'all would like to see?

submitted by /u/KittenAlfredo
[link] [comments]

[S10 Barbarian] 4 powerful Raekor builds for Torment rifts

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:46 PM PDT

hows this season looking?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:53 AM PDT

season 8/9 i didnt even touch, hell i think i didnt bother with 7 as none of them did anything new or have any new fun interesting builds. is season 10 the same as the last shit we have had or should i be hyped?

submitted by /u/Weebfever
[link] [comments]

I frequently fail to click the Town Portal in New Tristram

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:23 PM PDT

I keep clicking on the sign or the wardrobe. I wish they could move the sign to the other side of the door and just have more space for the portal.

New Tristram is my favorite town, this makes me sad.

submitted by /u/z_o_k_u
[link] [comments]

Newbie question about seasonal sets

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:35 AM PDT

Hi! My first character just got lvl 70. I read that there is a seasonal set reward if I complete certain acts (2-3-4 if I remember correctly). But I don't see those rewards anywhere. I got some big chest after completing 5 missions in an act, but didn't get any class specific item.

Can someone please explain this to me? Thanks.

submitted by /u/sarahunter
[link] [comments]

Cow level suggestion

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:38 PM PDT

imagine how cool it would be if they added a gob shrine to it

submitted by /u/elipsis91
[link] [comments]

Highest Grift Clears by Region?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:05 PM PDT

I saw a graph here a while ago that showed the highest clears per class for every region (it was for season 9 iirc).

Now I can't find it and was wondering if anybody has the link?

Here's a very rough mockup of what it looked like: http://i.imgur.com/640SbiN.png

submitted by /u/Ruvrice
[link] [comments]

At what level can cain's set drop from bounty cache?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:25 PM PDT

What level is required for my group and I to be able to get cain's set to drop in the season?
I just tried to do a full act 1 bounty clear on a level 16 char to see if it could drop, before I realized that I of course already have it and cannot test to find out... -.-
Also, is there a level interval where the plan is guaranteed to drop from bounty cache? For example if all characters in the group are between level 23 and 30.

submitted by /u/Spinachtm
[link] [comments]

Noob Question on Understanding the Progression of Diablo

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:26 PM PDT

Hi all, I just got D3 a couple days ago and have been having a lot of fun playing. Looking forward, I am trying to understand what comes next. Here is how I understand the game:

  • Beat Campaign and unlock Adventure Mode
  • Play Adventure mode to level up to 70 really fast
  • Get a "starter build"
  • Collect gear, aiming to have an end game build that requires specific gear
  • Do the above within the context of a season for special rewards
  • Repeat

Do I have that right? Basically you can get to 70 playing however, but in order to do "greater rifts" you have to optimize your build and then you optimize more and more to get to higher and higher GRs. Is that correct?

I know D3 at the end of the day is a game about gear and I am very into that idea and grinding endlessly to acquire better and better gear, I just want to make sure that I am right in my understanding of when getting the right gear starts becoming important.

TL;DR: when do I need to start worrying about optimizing my gear and build?

Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/Dutch_Goat
[link] [comments]

What gems are important to level if I don't get a lot of play time?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:24 PM PDT

I've had D3 for a few years but have only just really fallen in love properly and can't stop thinking about it. I'm not hardcore as in pushing for GR80+, but I would like to be able to get to 60+.

So I get two decent patches of play time a week, with some sporadic 15-30 availability.

I realised last night that I could speed run some low level G rifts to boost my gem levels. Which would everyone say are the most important for a casual min-maxer?

I run a disintegrate wizard (tal/firebird), 390p and just clearer GR30 solo with 4 minutes to go and no deaths.

submitted by /u/Tweetwoof
[link] [comments]

Which class has the easiest set dungeons?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:41 AM PDT

I'm planning to play barb next season but at some point will need to make an alt to do that awful conquest and I'd like to pick whichever class will have the easiest time of it across the board.

submitted by /u/freet0
[link] [comments]

Reopening the Nether Tentacles Wound

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:43 AM PDT

So for a little background, back in Vanilla Blizzard would nerf things and call it a bug fix (true story, look at old patch notes)

So early in D3's life, there was a "bug fix" that made Nether Tentacles stop hitting multiple times (like Ball Lightning)

Looking at current performance of all characters, and how ridiculously powerful everything can be. If that's the vision, what in the world was wrong with Nether Tentacles? IIRC doing runs on Inferno with NT wasn't NEAR as fast as doing runs on Torment XIII lately with all the different ever increasing set bonuses. Not to mention the doubly double doubled and doubled again to be doubled legendary drop rates.

NT was fun, especially on Belial or missile dampening.

EDIT: Context - More Context

submitted by /u/Haxxtastic
[link] [comments]

Why are you all in such a hurry?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 03:35 PM PDT

Season 10 is a week off, and people are excited. I get this.

What I don't get is the number of threads on "levelling to 70 in precisely 1h43m62.3s" or "what class is best".

The season will be about 10 weeks long. What's the rush??

submitted by /u/Istrakh
[link] [comments]

S10: Best Build per Class Solo Grift Pushing?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:35 PM PDT

Season 10 is rapidly approaching and I still haven't decided on a class to play. I am only interested in pushing solo grifts and am trying to reach the leaderboards for the first time.

What's the best solo build / set for each of the classes? Any help will be appreciated 😄

submitted by /u/Cootieisfolk
[link] [comments]

I haven't played D3 in over a year...

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:03 PM PDT

And I want to get back to playing it. Where can I find a list of all the changes?

submitted by /u/lemi69
[link] [comments]

D2 mod for SP?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:40 AM PDT

Hi, lately I was playing the diablo 2 mod: PoD https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofdiablo/ which has that awesome online realm and many features from path of exile including all the awesome "QoL" which makes muling and item management super easy (ONLINE).

However I begin to hate the reset. I'm a casual player and don't want to start from scratch again from now (hardcore is fine though.. which I do play..don't lose duplicate items and stash). That's why I am searching a mod with either a persistent online realm (probably not existing since people do not play persistent servers in d2) .. so a good single player mod. So that when I come back after a break, not all my gear is gone.. WTF?

It would be cool to be not as grindy as diablo (still some..) but difficult from the begin.. Crafting should be more endgame or over time.

What I tried:

Aftermath very nice starting difficulty - too grindy after normal difficulty

Path of Diablo - too vanilla'ish (that's fine online but SP you want something new)

Median - no comment too many crazy effects I played it very long but it's not enjoyable when deadly missiles are not shown aka "unavoidable" one-shots and fights take too long because of wierd "don't beat me" mechancis. and..

D2 - self modded - it's fun but when you can at anytime mod your game/edit.. there is that useless feeling since you could just edit it into your character..

some others whose name I do not remember

Thanks

submitted by /u/daniel_sauer
[link] [comments]

Kanai's Cube before 70?

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:59 AM PDT

Hello

I was wondering if i can get the Kanai's cube before reaching 70 and extract the Leoric's Crown into it at lvl 23-25 in the new season.

submitted by /u/Moshoru
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.