Diablo - A handy graphic showing the best builds for season 10 for every class, categorized by tier


A handy graphic showing the best builds for season 10 for every class, categorized by tier

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:11 AM PDT

Hey folks!

For a video I released last week, I made a tiered list of the best solo GR pushing builds for Season 10, and I figured I'd share the graphic here.

Note: Zuni's may actually be up to C tier - after my research, BigDaddyDen discovered the power of a firebats zuni build, which he believes to be second to Arachyr's firebats. Even just the garg variant may make it into D tier - I may have been a little harsh on Zuni's, but even BDD admits it is not the best WD set.

Everything else on the list should be pretty self-explanatory; the numbered builds are the top 10, with all of C tier being tied for 8th place.

IMPORTANT NOTE: These are all excellent builds. Even the F tier builds are great builds. You can use literally any build on this list to easily do a GR 70 with casual seasonal play. But every build on this list has also done at least a GR 95 in the hands of an "extreme" player.

Full discussion in the video.

submitted by /u/Rhykker
[link] [comments]

Season 10 US countdown

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:07 PM PDT

Season 10 EU countdown!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:32 PM PDT

New Player Microguides - Series 2

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:10 PM PDT

Hey guys, Xinryu here!

With season 10 right around the corner, I've added a few more guides to this series!
Link to the playlist: Diablo 3 - Microguide Series

New Videos (Series 2):
Crafting: The Blacksmith
Crafting: The Jeweler
Crafting: The Mystic
Blood Shards
The Armory
Paragon Points
Kanai's Cube
Legendary Gems
Followers: Endgame Gearing
Primal Ancients

Original Videos:
Xinryu's Microguide Series: What is it?
Elective Mode
Seasonal Characters
Trading Legendaries
Primary Stats
Offensive Stats
Defensive Stats
Gameplay Modes
Bounties
Nephalem Rifts
Greater Rifts

Hope you all find this helpful, and best of luck in season 10! May your primals be godly!

submitted by /u/Xinryu
[link] [comments]

Level 1 Gambling Guide

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:10 AM PDT

So if you're not aware there are several legendaries that can be gambled for at Kadala at level 1. Why would you want to do this?

Target specific legendaries - At level 1 the pool of legendaries is much smaller (in some cases only 1 legendary for a slot) meaning if Kadala drops a legendary it can only be a few options.
Early Season boost - For example by creating a level 1 Monk and gambling once you hit 70, you could quickly get Crudest Boost (a huge boost for the starting Inna's set this Season).
Cubing - Level 1 items may have lower stats but their "orange text" remains the same meaning if they are cubed, it's the same as Cubing a level 70 version.
1-70 Boost - You could also use this while leveling up with the few bloodshards you acquire for a nice boost to damage.

It also might interest some to know that this would work with other low level legendaries not just at level 1. As far as I know you can gamble for items 7 levels higher than they drop (all these items that you can gamble are level 8). For example The Furnace drops at level 31 meaning you should be able to gamble for it with a level 24 character. Maybe someone can confirm.

Without further ado here is a list I put together of the items that can be gambled at level 1 for each class:

All: - maybe you really need Leoric's or Goldwarp?
Leoric's Crown*
Goldwrap
Vigilante Belt
The Executioner
Pledge of Caldeum
The Zeihander
Genzaniku
Odyn Son
Monster Hunter
Wildwood

Barbarian: - very nice if you are going Leapquake build.
Saffron Wrap
Girdle of Giants
Lut Socks*
Band of Might*
Fjord Cutter

Crusader: - nice for thorns.
Heart of Iron

Demon Hunter: - FeelsBadMan
Fletcher's Pride

Monk: - boots used in several builds.
See No Evil
Rivera Dancers*
The Crudest Boots*

Witch Doctor: - staff for Firebats build (probably easier to Cube rares for though)
Split Tusk
Pox Faulds
Gazing Demise
Deadly Rebirth
Staff of Chiroptera

Wizard: - not much better than Demon Hunter : /
Ashngarr's Blood Bracer

I have put a star next to any confirmed to be working.

TL;DR Create a level 1 of your class, gamble and have a much higher chance at certain legendaries.

submitted by /u/Umbran0x
[link] [comments]

TeamBRG Season 10 Guides

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:07 PM PDT

Hey guys! We've released guides for season 10 already. Still working on the others though. But for now, you can check the leveling guides, fresh 70 builds (to get the free sets) and other guides we currently have.

 

Check out our Season 10 Start Guide and countdown timer

 

Leveling Guides

 

Fresh 70 Free Set Builds

 

Speedfarming Builds

Set Dungeon Build Guides

 

If you want to check out the other guides we have, click here for our D3 Directory Guide.

 

Good luck pushing your guys to higher GR levels and getting your primals!

submitted by /u/BRGPrincess
[link] [comments]

24 Hours until US S10

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:49 PM PDT

Diablo 3 - Developer Insights, Necromancer Gameplay, QnA, Patch 2.6

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:58 PM PDT

Impale DH vs Lightning Hydra Wiz

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:51 PM PDT

It seems everyone wants to go DH instead of Wiz although Wiz comes out on top, what are your thoughts? :D

submitted by /u/lolelliot95
[link] [comments]

S10 Ideal Group Comps?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:23 PM PDT

Topic. I have not played for the past 3 seasons and I am curious what the ideal 3 and 4 man group comps will look like this season.

I'm especially interested in what I've read about Hammerdin Sader potential this patch but at the same time I still question if it can truly fit into the group meta.

submitted by /u/Xyn1c4L
[link] [comments]

Wallpaper: Season 10: Primal

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:29 PM PDT

Link: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Season-10-Primal-671983935

  

Here's the latest wallpaper for the next season starting tommorrow!

  

Enjoy Everyone and good luck next season!

HK

submitted by /u/Holyknight3000
[link] [comments]

Prime evil Diablo in heroes 2.0! • repost from r/heroesofthestorm

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:23 AM PDT

Barbarian versus Goatman

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:59 AM PDT

Source: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/010/247/large/diablobarbarian.jpg?1400178477

Artist: Laurel D Austin from U.S.A.

You can find more on him here

Software used: Photoshop

submitted by /u/Thanmarkou
[link] [comments]

First Class Pick for S10 Question

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:59 AM PDT

I plan on playing 4P groups and doing zdps barb. Looks like the set you get for free is what you need for it. But for the first week or more you'll be farming paragon, keys , and more (Maybe?).

I want to have a DH for solo and group also. Think it's more smart to start barb instead of DH? I'll basically be playing both.

Marauders better than raekors for that first week of farming?

I think I answered my question with just start barb. But curious about any other input.

submitted by /u/moosewi
[link] [comments]

LFG / 3 others for EU Season 10 start

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:58 PM PDT

Hi there! I'm looking for a group/ 3 others to start the Season on EU region. I'd be starting as DH and playing from around 1700 GMT till about midnight GMT.

If you know how 1-70 leveling works and would like to party up and push grifts in the first 3-4 hours, you may comment your tag below and I'll add you or add me using my ID in flair.

Goodluck! :3

submitted by /u/preet59
[link] [comments]

Has anyone gotten Wirt's Original Leg to drop since 2.4?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:04 PM PDT

From what I understand, this item now awards a transmog. I have one from Pre-RoS, and it does NOT award a transmog for myself or others. However, from what I understand, all unique blue and white items now do award transmogs, but some require you to loot them again. As of right now, the only known transmog I am missing is Wirt's Original Leg.

I have looted Bishibosh's corpse on Den of the Fallen lvl 2 several times, to no avail. I know others have as well. Has anyone succeeded in finding this item recently? If so, were you awarded a transmog? What difficulty/mode were you playing? If you were in a group, did it drop for everyone, or just you? Any other info?

submitted by /u/Dieidiotscum
[link] [comments]

Best classes this season for solofarming? Like flash fire wizard

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:39 PM PDT

Title.

submitted by /u/iamdopers
[link] [comments]

Is console less competitive, and if it is should I play anyway?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:48 AM PDT

I'm a web developer and spend eight hours a day typing and clicking furiously. I wish I could come home and pull another six hours of diablo, but I start to have wrist and forearm pain an hour or two into my game sessions. My solution is to get Diablo on console, and play with a controller...

But I have this constant feeling that I am wasting my time by not playing on the competitive platform, PC. I enjoy watching streams and there is little representation from the console community. In the spirit of competition, it seems like console will always be less than.

With seasons now on console, and the platforms having parity, this is less of an issue. I'm wondering if any console players have this opinion, and why you feel like console is still a good choice.

submitted by /u/ic0rpse
[link] [comments]

Season 10 Console Leveling Top Tips

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:14 PM PDT

TL:DR

  • Massacre bonuses work IN RIFTS, so do all your chain killing with the ease of rift runs!
  • Start your game on +1 to the difficulty you want to run rifts, when you join the game change the difficulty -1, when you complete the rift, before you turn it in bump the difficulty up +2 to get more XP on completion. This works as well for turning in bounties to do them on a lower difficulty but bump them up to the difficulty that gives you the next tier reward before you turn it in.

For those that want to read details

Hey guys, you might remember me from my old fast leveling guides but I'm super pumped now that seasons are FINALLY coming to console!

For those that have been reading here, yes there is the massacre farming and it's still a good way to level. However, one thing that is unique about massacre bonuses for console... MASSACRE BONUS WORKS IN RIFTS!!! Yep, so now you can gain all the benefits of XP multipliers, the easy of chaining rifts from 1-70, double drop rates on legendary items as well.

One other little top tip is difficulty selection on consoles. Console Diablo 3 has a unique way compared to PC. Once in game, you are allowed to change the difficulty +/- 1 difficulty setting from what you started at. So, if you started on hard, you could bump the difficulty up to expert or down to normal and change freely between all three of those difficulties.

The part where this comes in handy, turning in rift clears and bounty rewards. An example for doing bounty rewards, Let's say you started your game on Master. You join the game, drop the difficulty to expert, complete your act's worth of bounties. Just before turning it in, bump the difficulty to Tormetn 1 and now you get the torment bonus for materials.

Overall, the difficulty bump is probably not something you'd want to do all the time. Eventually you'll be speed clearing T13 rifts and bounties, so there's no need to do the difficulty swap. But it's a little way to gain an extra edge when starting out on seasons with console.

But seasons on consoles should be pretty interesting. Hopefully it's worked out to curb cheaters, there's free and open trade (although not confirmed, since we have no way of verifying).

So for those who this will be your first season. Just smash rifts and have fun doing massacre chains!

submitted by /u/HerpDerpenberg
[link] [comments]

Problem with Headric wife's trick in a party.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 09:47 AM PDT

I've done this at least 10 times solo the last week trying to optimize my 0-70 run but now it keeps failing when in a party of two. Neither of us talk to Headrig after the kill, nor take loot, we didn't even move the last time before we left the game. But when I go to chance to T6 we start over on Act 1 completely even though I'm doing the exact same thing when it works for me solo. Any tips?

submitted by /u/Gyree
[link] [comments]

Monk or DH for new season?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:05 AM PDT

Hello, I'm either playing monk or dh for the new season but can't decide which. I've played DH since day 1 of Diablo and I like it a lot but there's a few people in my group going DH and we don't have any monks. I did research on monk but I'm not sure how their push potential compares to DH since I've never played one and I don't know how it works.

Any guides/tips on monks/dh? I remember Quin used to play monk hardcore but he went to WoW iirc.

submitted by /u/TotallyToxic
[link] [comments]

Baby 70

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 08:25 PM PDT

What is my progression for gear. i.e. what order of stuff do i run?

submitted by /u/Juggerlag
[link] [comments]

What skill, when built around, can produce the most "proc" hits in a given time, taking into account coefficients?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:37 PM PDT

Diablo Ultimate Evil Game Cards sold in retail stores still $40. Go with the Battle.net store version

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:05 PM PDT

A cautionary tale: Was at Best Buy and saw that they had Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil edition available on a Blizzard game card. I've been meaning to get Diablo for PC as I've played a bunch on PS4 and loved it. Having not checked the store, I purchased the card for the $39.99 printed on the card and came to find out the game is available for $29.99 on the Battle.net store. I hoped that perhaps the difference might be applied to my Battle.net account, but no luck.

I reached out to support and they said that due to it being sold in retail and not from them directly, there was nothing they could do. Best Buy would not accept the return as they said they don't take back game cards (even though the card was not scratched)

So heads up to anyone thinking of purchasing: Go with the digital version.

submitted by /u/BoxRobotsAdam
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.